Just in time for the season ending. 7-3, can't complain, but that last game, werrrrrrf that was awful.

Honestly, I knew this was going to happen when Azmodan banned TLV/Murky and he, Falstad, and Muradin tried to freestyle rap battle slinging the N word around in party chat despite me and kerrigan's pleas to pick better characters.

Outpicked, outbanned, outplayed.

And it's a shame, the last three games were really close and everyone was really supportive of each other and this happens.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

15+ Year Old Account
    ToD, enemy team kills four of us during altar spawns. They immediately go and get boss while our Leoric scouts them in ghost. They fuck it up BADLY and boss kills two of theirs. Our Azmo snipes another with Q and moves towards the boss area.

The boss is going down and Azmo is in the bush. Their last two guys are on 5% HP each when the boss dies... Leoric will be alive in 3 seconds...

And Azmo walks away.

"It was a 1v2"

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

- - - Updated - - -

On a much happier note... I went Tracer in QM and got matched up against a team with a Murky

I just followed him around the entire game ruining his day and farming him for Untouchable stacks

Good times
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    On a much happier note... I went Tracer in QM and got matched up against a team with a Murky

I just followed him around the entire game ruining his day and farming him for Untouchable stacks

Good times
    I enjoy countering vikings with Tracer. If at least a few people on my team are somewhat competent and let me do my thing, I can really fuck up that guy's day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Errggghhh, got 100% dumpstered in another game as Tracer. Other team had Arms Varian and Chromie, plus Anub, Dehaka and Uther

Varian spent the whole game babysitting Chromie, so I couldn't get anywhere fucking near her due to being instagibbed by his R-E-Q-auto combo. After a few fights I got lightfingered on my Recall as soon as I saw his ult animation... then get immediately ulted by Chromie as soon as I was back in the fight. Tried instead to Blink away when I saw the ult, Varian would track me midair to wherever I ended up and delete me. Triple Blinked to pull him into my team, he got a Divine Shield. Said "fuck it" and went for the frontline - hit by CC from Anub, Dehaka or Uther and gibbed by Varian.

Never felt so frustrated and useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a game yesterday as Uther in Hero League. Our team comp was pretty unfavoured because the enemy had Tassadar, Brightwing, Valla, Tracer, and Muradin against Uther (me), Kael'thas, Johanna, Lunara, and Nazeebo on Spider Queen. I was last pick and the enemy banned all the Supports that were among the strongest in the meta (Malfurion and Auriel).

However, they did not expect me to pick Divine Storm at lvl 10 and 20, which made for a pretty crazy game. I knew that Divine Shield would do nothing to stop Tracer and Valla from killing us, so being able to stun lock them while KT, Naz, and Lunara put up heavy damage pressure made us able to stay in the game. The enemy got more kills overall, but we managed to get more forts, and had pressure on top and mid lane for a huge portion of the game. Even when the enemy managed to wipe our entire team in the late game they could not finish our core because we got their camp that took out 70% of their core, which forced them to spread out.

We managed to win by going straight for their core when it was at 5%. It was risky, but we had a 4v5 advantage, and it paid off quite well. Have had tons of strange games in HL as of late, but I have somehow managed to win despite the unorthodox team comps. It's been actually fun, despite the few headaches.

Deleted
    Had the most epic stomp in my hots history a couple of minutes ago. Flawless victory on towers of doom. It was so awesome, that level of teamplay was not from this world (for quick match at least). Got MVP on top of that =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    This sums it up very nicely, I think. There's enough of these players, generally, that I think Gazlowe gets a worse response than he deserves when picked.
    In high MMR, Gazlowe is good on Sky Temple, Dragon shire, Braxxis Holdout and Infernal Shrines. Even BFE.
    He was picked in at least one game this year (i think it was a qualifier?). It was team dignitas vs tbd i think. and the game was interesting. He just got bursted in the end otherwise it was neck and neck. TBD also had Nova and and they won with her in that game.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I'm just super salty after a bad HL run on the last day of season 2. Game 1, I take Thrall on GoT, have only 1 death, get MVP. easy win.

Game 2, we got out drafted on Sky Temple for waveclear and Teamfight (enemy team also had Azmodan and Tychus which helped them in split push and temple fights). We were outplayed. Ok np, happens.

Next 2 games were classic bronze 5 clown fiesta.

ToSQ: We had a Chromie and Illidan duo who were our first picks btw. Our comp was ok in the end but these 2 split push early game which ended in us trading 2 forts for 1 against their comp which had Azmodan ad Sylvanas, both split pushing as usual. We had good team fight as me and 2 others would get some picks. Eventually the Chromie player would also join us. But from time to time the Gazlowe and Illidan would just split push and get camps. Even at level 20+, we'd win 3 or 4 vs 5 but these two would either not group with us or try to solo backdoor core and get ganked or just get camps. We could have won the game but the Illidan player deliberately threw the game by attempting boss and then flinging blame on us on not wanting to go core potentially outnumbered or even assist us in getting all enemy players killed for the final push.
    26 minute game, thrown away.
    Final game, Last picks refuse to fill as tank, one picks support (I was already on support) claiming his tanking is bad, but last pick chooses zeratul (I recognized this payer from a previous game and guess which hero he took that game? yeah Nova). Enemy team had KT, illidan Muradin, Mafurion, Li ming... You see where this is going.. The funny thing? They were reckless, and we even managed to kill them, but with 2 players already calling it a loss, and a valla who was absent in most of out team fights, we could only put up a mild resistance. My client also crashed mid game unexpectedly so I ended up in a 3 match leaver queue. We would have lost most likely, as b that time they had damaged our keep, while we only took one fort of theirs.

Yeah , I hate it when others claim there is no MMR hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have won 4-1 games with Rag. I won a placement on mines because the other team did not simply pay attention to their lane...core got to 30% and they had 2 dead so 3 of us just jumped on it. People still bitched that I went Water Dragon....Fuck off.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I enjoy countering vikings with Tracer. If at least a few people on my team are somewhat competent and let me do my thing, I can really fuck up that guy's day.
    LOL if I see a tracer or illidan when on vikings, I just pick Erik's Spy games and hide him in a safe spot for free soak. Then I micro the other two. But that still requires the team to rotate as 4 man. so it's 50-50.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I have won 4-1 games with Rag. I won a placement on mines because the other team did not simply pay attention to their lane...core got to 30% and they had 2 dead so 3 of us just jumped on it. People still bitched that I went Water Dragon....Fuck off.
    I have started taking WD again because I am getting no tank comps or enemy teams with no support or tank. And it feels great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    God damn. I feel like super man when I get Zera in Brawl. Each Brawl I really only die 1 time with him.
    Actually i the seed brawl I love stealthies

I just stay stealthed and ninja the seeds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Yeah. I actually think he is better Hero than Nova or Murky in general.

However I have no idea why they still didn't give him Turret targeting control like they gave to Rexxar. Sure he has it as a part of Robo-Goblin, but having it baseline would be huge deal and maybe give him some movement ability as active part of Robo-Goblin.
    They did not give him that baseline because it makes Robo Goblin attractive and also gives it Team fight utility pre 20 as its a Pve ult, mostly. Also Gravo bomb is just awesome on its own. So picking robo goblin feels more meaningful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    They did not give him that baseline because it makes Robo Goblin attractive and also gives it Team fight utility pre 20 as its a Pve ult, mostly. Also Gravo bomb is just awesome on its own. So picking robo goblin feels more meaningful.
    Yeah, sure.

However in my opinion it is something that makes or breaks the Hero. They could still make it a baseline ability on "1" as Misha's hold position on Rexxar and give him other activable ability instead. For example you could give him some movement ability which would help him greatly, he is Goblin in the end so making some usable gadget for Robo-Goblin should not be an issue. :P

Fuck this patch.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Yay, just won a 3.5 vs 5. Our tank was a bot the whole game and our Gul'dan went afk a few times and disconnected once.

15+ Year Old Account
    Braxis Holdout, Rag doesn't get banned, our first guy instalocks him

Then didn't take Lava Wave

And never once used trait

Spent the whole map trying to push on his own and dying under their buildings

Faaaaaaark.

I honestly don't know how Lava Wave got through internal testing. R+D = completely nullified 100% Zerg Wave.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

My issue is that it's not letting people realise how bonkers strong his other ult is too.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    My issue is that it's not letting people realise how bonkers strong his other ult is too.
    Especially when he goes tower for a teamfight

Hammer does bananas damage just on its own, but stunning to guarantee your followup tower nukes? That shit wipes teams.

Played a 41 minutes long QM game yesterday on Haunted Mines. Felt like we could go on forever, since golem damage scaling is nearly non-existent and Molten Core is OP on this map.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjalar View Post
    Played a 41 minutes long QM game yesterday on Haunted Mines. Felt like we could go on forever, since golem damage scaling is nearly non-existent and Molten Core is OP on this map.
    Blizzard are aware of this and aim to make some golem changes this week.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have been having SO much fun with the Artanis changes. The long-range Q-E flip is amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Mines loss in under five minutes

They 5manned bot with Sylv. Then mines came up and they stayed as five and ignored them... and our team went into mines...

Pushed all the way in basically unmolested.

- - - Updated - - -

Hooooooooly fuck. So. On the absolute opposite end of the spectrum, just had a 40minute ToSQ match that was one of the most enjoyable I have EVER played

Both teams were very, very good, without a single person noticeably weakening their team. We had a pretty strong advantage early, but they turned around after a crippling team fight involving all of us going splat, and pushed in our core with boss. We spawned just in time to fight it off (TAKE NOTE: Rag going into tower will make the boss turn from the Core and hit him! I did not know this) and were left with Core at 4%

And it stayed that way for another 15minutes.

My team kept calm, stayed safe - we defended our lanes, group up and pick fights and get a kill or two, push out just a bit then defend again. Then repeat, pushing just a little more, taking a keep at a time, then falling back. Everyone kept their heads. No-one YOLO'd. No-one gave up. Our teamfighting became impeccable, with our Rag on point with Molten Core and Lava Wave cleanups. I pulled off some of the neatest and most precise Mosh Pits I've ever done.

Finally we stabilised our lanes, got a hand-in as well as a pick on both their Varian and Tracer (I W'd Tracer right into the flight path of our Ming's combo. She exploded. It was hilarious). We went all-in on Core and secured a win.

My butthole was at maximum pucker the whole time =p

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I honestly don't know how Lava Wave got through internal testing. R+D = completely nullified 100% Zerg Wave.
    Well I tried Varian last night for the first time and this is after nerfs. And some talent combos are crazy. If Varian could pass like that in his prenerf state, the so can Lava wave, lol.