Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    That's literally the path with the most resistance. Attacking while visiting as a tourist is much easier (which the 9/11 terrorists did).
    It might be "easier" - but it was expensive - and they are currently not bathing in money, and you cannot just get a tourist Visa from Syria.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    It might be "easier" - but it was expensive - and they are currently not bathing in money, and you cannot just get a tourist Visa from Syria.
    Quite a lot of the IS fighters aren't Syrian

Deleted
    M. sure made it a lot easier for terrorists in germany by opening the flood gates without proper control. history wont be gentle with this woman.

Luckily only the under educated in the netherlands take him seriously. if anyone else does, jesus how special are you.

Unrealistic goals
    Unrealistic ideals
    Extreme bigotry/racism

And he's the greatest man alive? Yikes..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    How can she have blood on her hands before they even know who did it?

Also far right wing anti immigrant politicians might not want to throw stones here, given their housing materials.
    If anybody is responsible for that in the case that the murderer is really one of the refugees, then it's either Assad and his buddy Putin, or the fucking mullahs who radicalize people to go kill others because of some stupid fucking imaginate father figure and a paradise which does not exist.

But as long as the police did not caught anyone, we can only guess.

People who perpetrate such news should be sent to Aleppo to experience the slaughter there firsthand, maybe then they will understand what's going on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post

People who perpetrate such news should be sent to Aleppo to experience the slaughter there firsthand, maybe then they will understand what's going on.
    I was thinking more along the lines of Saudia Arabia, a scimitar and your hands but your idea seems a little bit less brutal, at least physically
    (that was a joke before anyone throws their hands in the air and shouts at me)

Agreed though, personal narratives are getting in the way of reality more and more, it's stifling progression as a species.

i agree , if angela didnt start it all then you wouldnt have this much death and destruction going on
    and has angela payed for all the dmg that they caused cus thats well over in the hundreds of millions of euro's

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevorino View Post
    M. sure made it a lot easier for terrorists in germany by opening the flood gates without proper control. history wont be gentle with this woman.
    Oh please, she is the first politician ever who upholds the Christian values in a party which has "Christian" as an integral part of it's name.

I have news for you: You cannot control terrorism. NEVER EVER. You can only create an environment where it's harder for terrorism to breed, and this is exactly what Merkel did. BTW, Italy and Greece had suffered much longer under the refugee problem, and it should have been the duty of all European countries to help and to shoulder the burden together.

Granted, things happened probably too fast and without much preparation, but - have you seen the movie "2012"? There is a scene where the leaders on the arch ships get to decide if they take more people on board to save them from drowning in the giant flood. The substitute for Merkel in this movie voted yes. I bet most people felt that this was the right decision. Why is the same decision suddenly wrong now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    i agree , if angela didnt start it all then you wouldnt have this much death and destruction going on
    and has angela payed for all the dmg that they caused cus thats well over in the hundreds of millions of euro's
    Ah, can you cite any source, at all, for this tidbit of information? Please, I really want to know. Especially that money figure of yours..

Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
    Quite a lot of the IS fighters aren't Syrian
    Getting a tourist visa from Iraq, Libya and Niger is also likely to be complicated.

There is, however, a growing concern about EU-citizens recruited by IS.
    But the nothing indicating that tourist-terrorists are the major threat.

Deleted
    I was unaware that the German chancellor had unrestricted power and essentially a monarch.

Deleted
    Getting a tourist visa from Iraq, Libya and Niger is also likely to be complicated.

There is, however, a growing concern about EU-citizens recruited by IS.
    But the nothing indicating that tourist-terrorists are the major threat.
    I don't need to explain, you already understand my point Not a major threat no, but a threat nonetheless

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12...er-berlin.html

He's absolutely correct. If not for Merkel's TERRIBLE immigration policy (or lack thereof) all these people would still be alive. This woman is murdering her own people.
    You sure want to go that route? I mean, lack of policy being responsible for the actions of criminals/terrorists/wackos? Have you thought this through?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You sure want to go that route? I mean, lack of policy being responsible for the actions of criminals/terrorists/wackos? Have you thought this through?
    Edit: No it's not just Taft, this is Gen OT, political threads here nearly always go that route

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I was unaware that the German chancellor had unrestricted power and essentially a monarch.
    Technically...yes? Germany has the purse of the EU, thus controls the EU

Oh well, fools learn from their own experiences. The EU will eventually collapse in on itself. I mean it's just coincidence that terrorism and crime in Europe has dramatically increased since the influx of refugees and immigration right...right?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Technically...yes? Germany has the purse of the EU, thus controls the EU

Oh well, fools learn from their own experiences. The EU will eventually collapse in on itself. I mean it's just coincidence that terrorism and crime in Europe has dramatically increased since the influx of refugees and immigration right...right?!
    Yeah, keep on spinning that narrative, you're really going to win some people over here...(I don't include the rest of your circlejerk that dwells in OT)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    We have had far higher terrorism levels and crime levels in the EU, before we even had 0.1 % muslims in our nations. We survived that somehow.

I mean, Germany itself have had internal terrorism done by their own people that exceeds what muslims have done.
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2016-12-21 at 08:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The terrororganization that forbes states it´s annual turnover is somewhere between 2 and 3 billion dollars, yeah they aren´t bathing in money.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    We have had far higher terrorism levels and crime levels in the EU, before we even had 0.1 % muslims in our nations. We survived that somehow.
    Hmmm..you know..I think the same can be said for the US, but don't let facts get in the way of their bullshit, facts mean nothing to them if they can blame someone and it fits their ideology.

(Oh right, I forgot, if they're not brown it's not terrorism in the US *cough* mass shootings by white people galore *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    If someone wants to kill you for who you are, and a politician lets them into the country so they can kill you, is the politician blameless? I mean, don't we kind of look to these guys to protect us? Are you not worried that our leaders are more concerned about being politically correct than keeping us alive?