Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Soo I'm a high ranking politician. I let in refugees that have shown to not integrate well and turn to hate/extremism

In turn these extremists commit terrorism....and I'm not to blame?

What the fuck kind of liberal fantasy land is this?!!?!?!? Jesus christ, it's tipsy turny land, where a politicians actions have no meaning. I can nuke a country but it's the countries fault for being at that precise latitude and longitude
    Remember that if the politician just didn't press the fire button but only gave the order to do so he/she isn't to blame DDD #Logic

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    He simply listed the policy positions and policy history of Trumps picks that affect/ed the LGBT community. How you interpreted that as him lashing out against christians is beyond me.
    Becuase you want to use that as an exapmple of "hurr durr evil rebublican white christans" like some fucking tumblr blog.

Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
    As much as I hate the Daily Mail for an image source, Brendan Cox hit the nail on the head with Farage and it's completely applicable to that idiot Wilders:

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to blame A for Bs actions

(Oh why did I even bother it's a Taft thread of course it's going to be provocative for the sake of being provocative)

(Double edit)

The only person responsible for that disgusting carnage is the cunt that was behind the wheel, by your logic we should start suing alcohol companies for all the carnage caused by the reckless idiots that get behind the wheel after a few pints, not like the responsibility lies with whoever COMMITTED THE ACT...jesus fricken christ you'd have to be as thick as wall to think like that.
    I guess Hitler wasn't responsible for the deaths caused by german soldiers during ww2 either?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by garr21 View Post
    I am pointing out the anti christan bias you have. You go to such extremes to defend muslims and their actions because you are "rebeling" like some teenager defending his new ear pearcing. All you can offer is:

Well muslims may have killed a shit tone of gay people but its the christans who shout bible shit at me in the street that are the problem.

I find you such a coward for it.
    Seriously, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT FROM?! Not once did I even mention religion in this thread, you're the only one that brought it up. Why the hell are you victimizing yourself over government policies that I outlined that had NOTHING to do with religion? I wasn't even talking about bible shit being shouted at down the street earlier when you jumped down my throat with your accusations, if you've been keeping up with the news and can see the country I'm from (it's under my name) it'd be pretty easy to grasp the fact that I was talking about laws regarding abortion in my country, which is one of the things I have a problem with in regards to Christianity in my country, but not ONCE did I bring that up until you started with your accusations, stop trying to pick fights over nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by garr21 View Post
    Becuase you want to use that as an exapmple of "hurr durr evil rebublican white christans" like some fucking tumblr blog.
    Wow the victim complex is real.

Can we not derail this thread any further now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    I guess Hitler wasn't responsible for the deaths caused by german soldiers during ww2 either?
    You really don´t see the difference between a politician who orders his army to kill people and a politician who is blamed for a terrorist attack by someone completely unrelated?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Obviously not (in this context,dont dare misquote that), considering that we're still trying soldiers for accessory to murder. Hitler instigated it, different crime, he didn't pull the god damn trigger, it's not that hard to work out. Even then as @mofi said, completely different situation so it's incomparable to Hitler. eg: "A 95 year-old German man will go on trial next month for crimes allegedly committed during his time as a medical attendant at the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp in Poland, a district court in Germany said in a statement.
    The man, identified as Hubert Z., is accused of being an accessory to at least 3,681 murders over a one month period in 1944." https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-trial-germany
    Last edited by mmoc8dc2d50c9b; 2016-12-21 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It's not the fault of the one who let the dogs out - it's the dogs!
    So? We should blame weapons weapons manufacturers and the governments around the world who make guns easy to get for the people who use them to kill other people? So lets just take them to court everytime someone is killed by a gun because it makes just as much sense as this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    So? We should blame weapons weapons manufacturers and the governments around the world who make guns easy to get for the people who use them to kill other people? So lets just take them to court everytime someone is killed by a gun because it makes just as much sense as this.
    Pretty much the viewpoint of several people in this thread, laughable really.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12...er-berlin.html

He's absolutely correct. If not for Merkel's TERRIBLE immigration policy (or lack thereof) all these people would still be alive. This woman is murdering her own people.
    Wow. How many of the terrorists acts in Europe over the past couple of years has been blamed on immigration initially? All of them. How many have actually been done by immigrants? /facepalm

Even if this turns out to an immigrant this time, you end up being nothing more than the broken clock.

The reality is that this is blowback for real and perceived mucking around in the Middle East and discrimination against people that are, in fact, citizens of European countries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Europe is in prison of its *tolerance/equality european values*, world, that can exist only in your imagination. The reality is that letting millions of Muslims in the country leads to the fact that sooner or later the natives begin to turn into bloody mince.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Soo I'm a high ranking politician. I let in refugees that have shown to not integrate well and turn to hate/extremism

In turn these extremists commit terrorism....and I'm not to blame?

What the fuck kind of liberal fantasy land is this?!!?!?!? Jesus christ, it's tipsy turny land, where a politicians actions have no meaning. I can nuke a country but it's the countries fault for being at that precise latitude and longitude
    Yes, I remember that time when all, or even just a majority of that million refugees turned to hate and extremism.
    Besides, what exactly do you propose politicians should have done otherwise? These kinds of threads are always suspiciously devoid of alternative suggestions. Well, aside from 'send them back to die in a war they don't want to be part of' or 'well somebody else will take them'.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Europe is in prison of its *tolerance/equality european values*, world, that can exist only in your imagination. The reality is that letting millions of Muslims in the country leads to the fact that sooner or later the natives begin to turn into bloody mince.
    Must really be later, given the millions of Muslims that were already living in Germany for years and decades had yet to achieve that.
    Last edited by Kiri; 2016-12-21 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    How many muslims live in Russia? Do you even know? 12% of citizens of Russia are muslims, when in Germany its 5%. So, in your words, you are more f...ed up than Germany. Educate yourself fool.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-21 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It's not the fault of the one who let the dogs out - it's the dogs!
    But what if you don't let the dogs out to begin with?

Deleted
    Wilders is not Trump don t trust him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
    Gotta love OT amirite? /sigh, at least it's not all gone to shit and there are a few sane individuals left that poke their head in
    Stop being a little baby.
    Its mostly the left bashing Trump on the front page, like 9 out of 10 treads is that.

Just trow your little victim card in the bin and get out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drakus View Post
    How many muslims live in Russia? Do you even know? 12% of citizens of Russia are muslims, when in Germany its 5%. So, in your words, you are more f...ed up than Germany. Educate yourself fool.
    Are we talking about Russia now? Dont worry about my education, i knew the percentage of muslims in Russia, 10-13%. Muslims that were living in Russia for centuries, that are much more civilized and integrated in society than those you have from somalia/middle east/etc, those are barbabians in their mentality. But you dont have centuries to change that. Best time to integrate foreign element was before 20 century, because after this time history becames faster, because of progress. You wont have your own*westernised and civilized african-americans* that america as example have now. It is question of centuries. You have this time ? No? Then face the fact and find solution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Stop being a little baby.
    Its mostly the left bashing Trump on the front page, like 9 out of 10 treads is that.

Yeah, no, the only thing on the Gen OT front page that's anti-trump or anti-GOP right now is "why are Republicans so anti-climate change?", everything else is just gen ot or anti obama/sjw related/sweden and immigrants and the assassination in Turkey, so dont throw that falsified shit at me, 9/10 threads my ass, how hard was it to pull that number out of your hat?

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black Mr.Victimized

7+ Year Old Account
    There is a certain percentage of foreigners that the country can integrate, absorb for a certain period of time. Europe has exceeded its mindlessly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course politicians bear responsibility for consequences of their policies but in order to get there, there has to be a causal connection first. If having Muslims in a country leads to more terrorist attacks then every politician in any country which had attacks committed by radical Muslims who were also living there therefore bear a responsibility if its a causal follow-up. However Muslims were living in Germany for decades now and no terrorist attack happened. So that can't be the causal connection. So, let's give it another try by starting with the obvious: The attacker knew the weaknesses of the system and most likely prepared himself ahead, this is not an ad-hoc "let's ram some shack" decision. So someone was living in Germany who would radicalize himself over time and prepare for an attack, this could be an immigrant or also a native German - internet makes it possible. Before anyone says: NOoo, not the Germans, Germans would never do that! Look up the Sauerland group it is possible to have homegrown Islamist cells. So this must have slipped under the radar of surveillance which so far has prevented the most dangerous attacks to happen. Why's that? That's up to a lot of speculations and there will be further investigations about that for sure however it is unlikely that the head of the state will be directly implicated unless she has authorized something that directly led to this.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

1. Import people of radically different cultures and opinions from the other side of the world who are known to be extremely violent and backwards.

2. Provide no serious re-education and integration procedures to make sure that those very different people are properly adapting to your european country/culture.

3. Make sure there are no effective methods of reviewing and controlling any such wrongful and unadjusted behavior.

4. Be extremely shocked and surprised when these immigrants start behaving like barbarians, killing people and raping women.

How can one of the most advanced countries in the world let their politicians behave in such idiotic and/or intentionally devious ways?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-21 at 03:45 PM.