Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    Ok 1200 pleb, if you think mages are op in arena then its really l2p and shimmer is not the problem its ice floes....
    did i say they were op ?

ah thats right i didn't. I love a good strawman. You get backed into a corner so you create your own target and fight it instead.

Fucking moron.

How a skeleton can bleed (pretty sure they were actually immune to any bleeding effects until somewhere in BC - same with fire elementals and fire spells).

Why we haven't exterminated the sprites in Val'sharah yet.

--loads of other things I can't think of right now--

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    How a skeleton can bleed (pretty sure they were actually immune to any bleeding effects until somewhere in BC - same with fire elementals and fire spells).

Why we haven't exterminated the sprites in Val'sharah yet.

--loads of other things I can't think of right now--
    elementals can bleed cus gameplay
    sprites havent been exterminated bc "natural balance"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fearodh View Post
    Well, some of these "explanations" are very thin. And I did not know that they kinda scrapped everything Knaak wrote. Kinda proves to me that Blizz themselves does not have a lot of things clear.
    Another BIG head scratch: As the world is full of technology (flying ships, guns, cannons, bombs) and lots of magic, why do most of us still fight with a sword? Theoretically mages can handily port a bomb to the enemies location and just let it blow up.
    well obviously i wasn't gonna write a paragraph for everything

And yeah, i may be inaccurate by saying that but afaik chronicle > everything knaak wrote. That chronicle is supposed to consolidate everything in its volumes, something like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Quest - kill Murlocs; loot heads.
    Me - kill Murloc; Where the hell is the head loot? I'm staring straight at his head, so don't you tell me he doesn't have a head to loot.

Also, why do these bears not have asses?
    well the thing with this is the explination is, during the fgiht you do too much damage to the head, for it to be handed in, the person wants heads in good condition
    its still sorta stupid though
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by normiegonnanorm View Post
    Amount of subs increasing then decreasing
    ? Seems natural to me. Not everyone fixates on one hobby for months at a time. Many players subscribe for new releases, then get bored and go play Overwatch, then get bored and go play Call of Duty or whatever. They check in again when a new patch or xpac is ready.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Warlocks in legion.
    The class hall, the followers, the dialogues between them, after listening to that all, i can not understand why would anyone call my warlock a "hero".
    I have leveled all classes, and the warlocks are the real evil behind, observing their behaviour through the campaign, it is crystal clear that they only crave for power, the only reason they are against the legion forces is to steal their power and position, i do not even understand how, with the lore they have developed for them in legion, they fit into horde/alliance, when it is clear through their campaign that they swear allegiance only to power.
    The concept is interesting, but they seem out of place compared to the rest of the classes.
    Last edited by mmoccf1d2005b5; 2016-12-21 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    I've never seen the mail man in WoW, or the postal sorting office.
    The Postmaster is in Stratholme.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    elementals can bleed cus gameplay
    I don't think elementals were ever immune to bleeding effects.

sprites havent been exterminated bc "natural balance"
    Aren't sprites just parasites anyway? We could at least cull their numbers.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-12-21 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    I don't think elementals were ever immune to bleeding effects.
    Pretty sure elementals and mechanicals were immune to their element + bleed/poison/disease till mid tbc. It's been a decade, my memory is hazy

Deleted
    - People so angry to don't understand this is an hilarious/fun thread and they yet post something full of hate against Blizzard.

OT - Sometimes i think that a single EoA seagull cuold wipe off Stormwind;

Deleted
    there are lots of towers and buildings in broken isles/azeroth, whats only purpose seems to be to get nice areal view, but they are built beside the mountains/cliffs into holes, instead of higher places. so you are on top of mountain with road and flat surface, you look down and see view tower and think: "why"?

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    I'm also kinda tired of random clowns "deeming me worthy" after nuking DW, Ragnaros, entire AU Horde, etc. At least pleb-NPCs have excuse that they don't know about that. Titanic watcher does not.
    Sir, I've killed over 500K alliance, i believe you are the one that needs to prove to me that you are worthy.

I'm waiting, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Sir, I've killed over 500K alliance, i believe you are the one that needs to prove to me that you are worthy.

I'm waiting, sir.
    Considering how badly lfr groups go I'm sure he has a higher killcount by now
    Holy ground, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    - Druids in cat form take less fall damage because they're cats... As if that makes any sense.
    Drop a cat off the roof, he lands and walks off like nothing happened. Drop your labrador off a roof, and you wish you had pet insurance.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The weight of plate would crush your leg joints. ez
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Demon Hunter NPC goes: "I`ve sacrified everything, what have you given?" Errr...let me see...Killed your boss, killed two old gods, killed the lich king, killed the fucking earth warder, killed a nazi orc, i killed the fuckin lieutenant of the burning legion AND he`s other friend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    well obviously i wasn't gonna write a paragraph for everything
    Of course not. But as an example the whole "Redemption" for Grom was super thin. To me he was still a mass murderer who got busted by the shit he himself created. He should have been punished.

But well, other thing that bug me
    1) Mothers/Parents: There are so many where we know literally zero about the parents or especially the mother. Who was the mother of Vol'jin or Baine? Two central horde leaders, I think their mothers never made an appearance at all.
    2) Population numbers: I mean e.g. Stormwind was overrun by the Scourge / Archimonde, then rebuilt and constantly hit by catastrophe since then. Yet no matter how many are killed by Horde, other enemies (Deathwing etc.) or join other teams (like Twilight Hammer, Scarlet Crusade) there are always enough humans to launch another attack like Broken Isles. In a real world they would slowly reach a point where there are none left.
    3) Immortality: I honestly dislike how for example Draenei are simply stated to be 25.000 years old yet they hardly have any backstory at all.
    They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I came here to leave that very response
    Aww, you came here to make a really big point in such a light hearted thread.

Why warlocks can't enslave some random elite demons, but can enslave the Pit Lord during the Kanrethad encounter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    did i say they were op ?

ah thats right i didn't. I love a good strawman. You get backed into a corner so you create your own target and fight it instead.

Fucking moron.
    When you implied that glacial Spike and shimmer are still in the game you definitely mean that they are to good.
    Fucking cunt.