Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    He is only the suspect because they found "his papers" in the truck.

I mean, really now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    He is only the suspect because they found "his papers" in the truck.

I mean, really now?
    They probably had them already but didnt say it until now in order to not risk anything. Who knows for how long the police knew the suspect.

This should be the guy they are looking for, as with the nice terrorist attack where a coward ran over people like here he is from Tunisia.

The thing is, why would a terrorist leave his papers in the truck. A hijacked truck, with the driver being alive until the attack happened (apparently).

Did the papers fall out of his pocket during the attack? Yeah, no.

There are only two options I can think of:

a) He left it on purpose to divert attention to someone else (the guy above)
    b) He left his papers there because he wanted to become famous, but why run away after?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    The thing is, why would a terrorist leave his papers in the truck. A hijacked truck, with the driver being alive until the attack happened (apparently).

Did the papers fall out of his pocket during the attack? Yeah, no.

There are only two options I can think of:

a) He left it on purpose to divert attention to someone else (the guy above)
    b) He left his papers there because he wanted to become famous, but why run away after?
    C. the police want to cover how they really found out (maybe they have an informant)
    D. He was sure he would die anyway so who cares

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    W/o a nuclear strike on a muslim nation we can't stop jihad and islamic terrorist. When they will get pressure from their own people and founders, like Saudi Arabia, then they will surrender. WW2 Japan tactic is the only way. Once we show them we are willing to exterminate everyone of them, innocent or not, terrorist or terrorist's family, they will reconsider.
    That worked against Japan because they had an undisputed leader, one whose authority was both constitutional and religious. That leader told all other Japanese to stop and they did.

Please point out to me who will likewise tell Muslims to cut it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    That worked against Japan because they had an undisputed leader, one whose authority was both constitutional and religious. That leader told all other Japanese to stop and they did.

Please point out to me who will likewise tell Muslims to cut it out.
    A large part of the issue has to do with the US promoting terrorism as a tactic in 'the grand strategy'. The US is pretty much guaranteeing the protection of the countries where the majority of this radicalization is coming out of.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    I was making a jest, calm your progressive tits down.

Though i will say you absolutely should have to be professional to drive trucks and should go through training, yes just for driving a truck.
    Not like a lot of trucks will even have drivers in a few years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    can she die or something?
    is she just plain stupid?

she seems to lack a ton of common sense.
    Ah.. wishing death upon people, how mature, you show 'em how much better you are!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Or better yet, Duterte.
    2 of the most insane leaders right now on earth, really the kind you want 'help' from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Unlimited and uncontrolled migration is right wing?

[
    Acteally do some research on the CDU.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I do wonder when people will learn what the word "cuckold" (because cuck isn't a word, at least get the spelling right) actually means? I mean while having indications of retardism is nice, it'd be good if we could battle illiteracy in the Western World.
    Maybe you should stop importing so many illiterates then Captain Sweden? =D

The new suspect was born in tatooine! I know it had something to do with Star Wars. He obviously tried to stop people from watching the newest "Star Wars" movie.

Quote Originally Posted by NordicMan83 View Post
    Maybe you should stop importing so many illiterates then Captain Sweden? =D
    Not even Swedish! So nice swing and a miss mate! =D

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    I might be late but a dude chased the first foreign looking dude he found and said he was the terrorist? LOL people need to chill and tune down on their xenophobia.
    Yea, tune it down guys. It was a different muslim from Tunisia!

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Yea, tune it down guys. It was a different muslim from Tunisia!
    I forgot Tunisians and Pakistanis look the same, just cos Muslim.

I do wonder when people will learn what the word "cuckold" (because cuck isn't a word, at least get the spelling right) actually means? I mean while having indications of retardism is nice, it'd be good if we could battle illiteracy in the Western World.
    If someone says a word, and you understand what they mean, then it's valid. The whole point of language is to communicate, clearly they are able to communicate what they mean to you with this word, since you know what it references.

In the dark + in the hectic I think they can look very similar. The dude who followed the attacker lost track and the pakistani was caught because he matched the description. Has nothing to do with xenophobia like some people claim.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-12-21 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    If someone says a word, and you understand what they mean, then it's valid. The whole point of language is to communicate, clearly they are able to communicate what they mean to you with this word, since you know what it references.
    Yes, they can communicate that they're an idiot, however I don't think that is what they're trying to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    In the dark + in the hectic I think they can look very similar. The dude who followed the attacker lost track and the pakistani was caught because he matched the description. Has nothing to do with xenophobia like some people claim.
    You think they can look similar? Have you ever met people from each of these countries?

You think they can look similar? Have you ever met people from each of these countries?
    Both have black hair mostly and the skin color tone range is the same. You can spot the difference pretty fast under perfect conditions which the witnesses didnt have. It was dark and it happend very fast.

And I doubt you can see the eyes when the suspect is running away.

The witness atleast tried to catch the attacker and didnt stand there filming like a idiot.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-12-21 at 03:18 PM.

1. We don't have visual descriptions yet, just because you know the nationality of someone, doesn't mean you know their lineage. If I said "American", would you imagine a white guy, because American describes a hell of a lot of looks? So how do you know they don't have the same physical look when viewed by someone under the prism of trying to peer into the cab of a truck mowing down people at 40 mph?

2. You were referencing that this guy was picked out as a suspect because he "looked foreign", calling it xenophobic to do so as if to scoff at people who may "profile" someone that is out of place... such as a muslim asylum seeker at a christian themed outdoor shopping center... who knows, maybe he was casing it for his own hit when someone else got the job done first. Maybe you're just the kind of guy who sticks their head in the sand and ignores "themes" that we've been seeing in Europe lately. Even if the guy was innocent, given the pattern of who is committing these kinds of attacks, looking for the closest muslim to the scene and questioning them seems the highest probability of success. As long as their picture or identity is not given out to the public (which would hurt their reputation) there should be no issue with profiling, a successful tactic, and releasing people upon questioning that exhonerates them.
    Last edited by Narwal; 2016-12-21 at 03:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    - "Suspect is a white male running towa....."

-"Did you just assume his GENDER???????"