Anyone know a good place to sell gpu's?

I have a 970 and 1070 basically mint consition and barely used. Not going to be using them anymore.

craigslist or ebay. remember to only accept cash and meet in a well lit public place if using craigslist.

Agree with above, but i suggest a dark alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    craigslist or ebay. remember to only accept cash and meet in a well lit public place if using craigslist.
    I typically prefer gas station or grocery store/big box store parking lots. Typically lots of people and good camera coverage.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you use Reddit and don't mind shipping, there's a subreddit for selling and buying hardware. /r/hardwareswap

Just be smart about who you're selling to. It does a pretty good job at tracking people's history on that subreddit and you always have reddit history to look through.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I typically prefer gas station or grocery store/big box store parking lots. Typically lots of people and good camera coverage.
    There are quite a few police departments who have established, and camera recorded, areas for people to conduct sales like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    There are quite a few police departments who have established, and camera recorded, areas for people to conduct sales like this.
    Neat. Had not heard about that and my city even has it:
    http://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/a...list-exchanges

Right at the police substations, can even conduct the trade in the lobby.

I still generally just use well lit and monitored parking lots. Malls work well too.

questions:

1. where are you in the world
    2. what kinda 1070 exactly?
    3. what do you want for it

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    questions:

1. where are you in the world
    2. what kinda 1070 exactly?
    3. what do you want for it
    1. nyc
    2. msi
    3. a fair price I suppose.

Put it on Craigslist. Everytime I get a new phone/CPU/GPU/Mobo I sell my old hardware, and they're sold within two days. Just make sure you put up good pictures and are very descriptive in the ad.