Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndre View Post

So explain to me.. What the f@#! am I doing wrong?
    You are playing a game with a dogshit reward system for retarded slot machine players.

in my experience lfr has the highest drop % chance. even that big study that was posted here reflected that. so if your not clearing lfr you prob should. either way i feel your pain my first "legendary" was sephuz secret. it hasnt left my bank once. unless crit is good for your class its pretty trash, no matter how much some people try to sell it (at least on live anyway). getting a stupid utility one wouldn't be such an issue if you could reroll the stats on oranges like you can on diablo.

The BLP determines if you get one, not which one you get. There isn't an algorithm that says "hey man, this guy hasn't done enough content, but he did win a Legendary, so let's give him a shit Legendary this time"

You got your two so far.

Deleted
    I have 24 days played and triple almost quadruple your mythic+, 4 legendaries. Dont afk on Dala.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndre View Post
    Yet... I have seen only TWO UTTERLY SHIT LEGENDARIES drop.
    "Guiz, I've had two extraordinarily rare drops happen, which I arbitrarily claim as 'shit' because I'm a spoiled little brat! Whaaaaa! Make me feel betterererer at once!!!"

That's pretty much all I saw in the original post.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by globenstine View Post
    in my experience lfr has the highest drop % chance. even that big study that was posted here reflected that. so if your not clearing lfr you prob should. either way i feel your pain my first "legendary" was sephuz secret. it hasnt left my bank once. unless crit is good for your class its pretty trash, no matter how much some people try to sell it (at least on live anyway). getting a stupid utility one wouldn't be such an issue if you could reroll the stats on oranges like you can on diablo.
    the issue is
    1.many more people do lfr
    2. lfr is much easier
    3. lfr is a bigger group size then average

so its unfair to compare it to the others
    of corse the thing people do the most out of anything will have a higher chance then others
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I always post in these threads simply to express my disgust with this system as well. My story pretty much fits yours to a "T". 887/891 ilvl, N/h/M EN clears weekly. WQ after WQ. I have 3 of possibly the worst ones. Sephuz/Prydaz/Resto shoulders. The worst ones possible. I completely understand there needs to be some level of RNG within the game, but this Legendary system coupled with warforged/titanforged nonsense needs to go. If they kept everything about Legion intact, but rid themselves of the Legendary system as well as the warforged system, I would probably not be so eagerly searching for a new game to pass my free time.

let the entitlement memes begin

I'm at double the PT and just got my 4th legendary a couple weeks ago (which is shit), seems to be working fine. At least until 4 legendaries, where I have guildies who have completed 500+ m+ dungeons since they've gotten their 4th two months ago, and still haven't seen their 5th.

....although, flat playtime doesn't matter whatsoever. Wowprogress keeps track of M+ dungeons completed.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit, honestly I'd rather be in your situation than in mine (have 4 legendaries and not having any of the top three ST DPS increasing ones)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    "Guiz, I've had two extraordinarily rare drops happen, which I arbitrarily claim as 'shit' because I'm a spoiled little brat! Whaaaaa! Make me feel betterererer at once!!!"

That's pretty much all I saw in the original post.
    Here we go. As said a million times before, please explain how people on EQUAL levels of skill deserve to be so heavily outperformed by another whom the RNG gods have smiled upon? This isn't RL, this is a game. It has parameters set by human hands, that can be changed by human hands. It's a game we use to satisfy whichever aspect of our life might not feel fulfilled, etc etc. Whatever the reasons, I pay the same sub fee as everyone else. They don't have tiered sub pricing where the higher on the ladder you are, the better the items you receive.
    Last edited by Pheramoan; 2016-12-21 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    You've gotten two legendaries. Doesn't matter how good they are.
    Yeah, this fucking entitled cocksucker is pissed he's only gotten two legendaries... fuck that guy so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    You've gotten two legendaries. Doesn't matter how good they are.
    Sephuz and life cocoon legendaries as a raiding mistweaver call Bullshit

hey i have done more stuff than you. i got my 3rd legendary 3 weeks ago. i have never ever gotten a upgrade from the weekly chest, its always some shit stuff with totally wrong stats.

I own 3 shit legendarys: the haste Plate boots (my warrior runs on 6 % haste), the rage spent =heal plate bracers, and the whirlwind belt. Not one of those is a dps increase in my proficiency, which is single target dps. i own a bracer that is 870 and does more dps than the fucking legendary.

i still do logs on 80 % percentile overall on the content i do. (heroic stuff, and mythic raiding if we get enough people together, on our 6 hour / week schedule, we are near downing dragons and ursoc, and progressing on helya heroic atm) If stars allign, i can do 400 k dps+ over a longer bossfight. if i had the 2 right legendaries i could be at 500k, yep its hard, but u still can do decent without. The problem is my char is ilvl 885 /875 eqiped, there is not much room for upgrades in the stats overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yeah, this fucking entitled cocksucker is pissed he's only gotten two legendaries... fuck that guy so hard.
    I feel bad he's gotten shitty ones, but he's still gotten two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNinja View Post
    Call it whatever you want, you've still gotten two for your time spent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Doesn't matter at all actually, Method stated that they never benched anyone for not having the right legendaries - So if it doesn't matter in the race for world first, it doesn't matter anywhere else.

*Based on a forum post with horribly inaccurate guestimates.
    They didn't bench anyone because they all had 5 alts, and swapped over to an alt with better legendaries. Now imagine a progression guild without that amount of raiding-viable alts. So the fact that they're world first and go to such great lengths to keep literally 100 raid-ready alts actually makes them a poor representation of the impact the legendary system has on progression raiding core teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my 2nd legendary last week, and got my 3rd today. Git gud OP.

But seriously, RNG is RNG, and RNG hates you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNinja View Post
    If you're a progression raider and received two garbage legendaries, chances are good you'd be willing to trade both of them in if it meant resetting your bad luck protection to the very beginning. I sympathize with you.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    It was a lie. It's not realistic to farm 5-th legendary atm, which means that there's a cap.
    I do know someone that has 5. So it's possible. And I'm stuck at 4 currently. All generic and not a single spec one. It's lame but RNG is RNG just means whenever I get a 5th it *Should* be a good one.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Deleted
    i believe that blizzard unlocking the bad luck protection system softcap would have required a hard reset of that system.

meaning any progress that anyone had in the bad luck protection system, regardless of # of legendary's, has been reset to 0 on the day they removed the soft cap.

in a nutshell, if the last legendary you got was quite some time before the soft cap removal, you've most likely been screwed over by that system reset/unlock.

Deleted
    I always find it funny when people think they "should get" a legendary. A friend of mine is the same. He has 3 legendaries and completed nothing but emissary, raids (nhc+hc+mythic) and roughly 50 mythics+. He actually thinks he should get a fourth now. While I have done all the same but 500 mythics+ (yes 10 times the amount) and I am on 3 legendaries aswell.

He genuinely thinks that twinking and standing around in Dalaran, having a high time /played grants you some sort of legendary.

Oh god how I hate those ignorant loot-claiming-self-allocating people who have no idea how it works.
    There are people with 3000 mythic+ who are at 5 legendaries and others who were extremely lucky doing not even a tenth of that content running around at 4 legendaries thinking they are due for their next.