Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndre View Post
    Actually it's 22 days and 14h of /played, sorry, I didn't exaggerate enough
    Since the game came out (I don't know how long it took you to get to 110) you have spent about 20 % of your life on warcraft?

I've been level 110 since 2 day's after Legion hit.

Just last night got my 2nd legendary, Also last week was first week I cleared some of Heroic EN and I did it for giggles.

RNG is RNG, They will come when they come. Be happy you got two legendary's at all, Some people still don't have there first.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-21 at 02:42 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by MannDuo View Post
    It comes down to 2 things.

1) RNG is RNG and it currently hates you.

2) You're over exaggerating your playtime/what you do in your play time, and just haven't earned them.
    Some players are and some are not. Over 800 mythic+ done, pretty much normal, hc, mythic raids each week and about 60% of all emissaries and still no fifth
    Over 300 mythic+ done after so called removal of softcap. Still no luck of getting my fifth

10+ Year Old Account
    over 40 days played and just got 3rd leggy. Im at 35/36/35 weapon traits from m+ grind....

And u whining about 2 in 22 days played ?? Mate my first dropped at 23 days played !!!!
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheramoan View Post
    Here we go. As said a million times before, please explain how people on EQUAL levels of skill deserve to be so heavily outperformed by another whom the RNG gods have smiled upon? This isn't RL, this is a game.
    The same way they do in every other aspect of the game in which gear is a factor. Legendaries aren't any different from any other piece of gear. The fact that the original poster has gotten two says it all. He's just a whiny, self-entitled, spoiled brat. End of discussion.

You people that whine and cry and sob over specific "BIS" gear are far more annoying and a bigger problem than the randomness of gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    The same way they do in every other aspect of the game in which gear is a factor. Legendaries aren't any different from any other piece of gear. The fact that the original poster has gotten two says it all. He's just a whiny, self-entitled, spoiled brat. End of discussion.

You people that whine and cry and sob over specific "BIS" gear are far more annoying and a bigger problem than the randomness of gear.
    So being kinda ennoyed somebody you KNOW has the same skill level as you outperforms you because he got lucky is a PROBLEM. Jesus.

Doesn't matter at all actually, Method stated that they never benched anyone for not having the right legendaries - So if it doesn't matter in the race for world first, it doesn't matter anywhere else.

that's what he said then clarified that they actually did bench. he stated they took alts with bis legendaries over mains who didnt have them. the fact they are pro players and have 5 alts each, doesnt change the fact, they benched mains.

The way the system works getting a bad legendary is worse than getting none at all. Every time you loot a legendary it will take on average twice as long for your next one. This means if you loot 3 bad ones in a row your potential BiS legendary is super super far away I'm thinking half a year or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I always find it funny when people think they "should get" a legendary. A friend of mine is the same. He has 3 legendaries and completed nothing but emissary, raids (nhc+hc+mythic) and roughly 50 mythics+. He actually thinks he should get a fourth now. While I have done all the same but 500 mythics+ (yes 10 times the amount) and I am on 3 legendaries aswell.

He genuinely thinks that twinking and standing around in Dalaran, having a high time /played grants you some sort of legendary.

Oh god how I hate those ignorant loot-claiming-self-allocating people who have no idea how it works.
    There are people with 3000 mythic+ who are at 5 legendaries and others who were extremely lucky doing not even a tenth of that content running around at 4 legendaries thinking they are due for their next.
    My brother-in-law is a prime example. He got 110 on his druid tank about 3 weeks ago, within FOUR days, he received 4 legendarys. Boots, Pants, Bracers, Chest. All really really good ones. He STILL can't even equip 2. I can't even begin to place an actual number on the content I've cleared compared to him.

I love the guy, but I really don't like him right now.

I have about 13-15 days played, don't remember the exact amount. Anyways, got my first Legendary I think 7-8 days in, and the 2nd at about 10.

I raid and do mythic plus, but I guess it's just all RNG until the next one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndre View Post
    Yet... I have seen only TWO UTTERLY SHIT LEGENDARIES drop.
    Yes, me too. And? Move on, nothing to see here...

7+ Year Old Account
    Just bad luck, heres my stats
    Nearing 60 days played on 4 characters total
    AK: 22, 4 legends on shaman - 3 BiS 1 shit
    AK: 21, 2 legends on warrior - 2 shits (sephuz and another shit belt)
    AK: 19, 2 legends on druid - 2 shits (sephuz and prydaz)
    AK: 16, 2 legends on rogue - 1 bis 1 meh
    Done emissary on every single character without fail, nearing 4000 total world quests, and 500 mythic+ across chars, and around 30 raid clears on H-EN and many mythic bosses. Judging by your concept, I should be screaming murder for giving my characters 5 shit legends cause i definitely 'deserved' way more?

Friend's pespective:
    AK 22: 3 legends on rogue, 2 meh 1 shit
    Ak 22: 1 sephuz on demon hunter
    AK 3: 1 sephuz on priest
    AK 1: No legend on rogue v2

Why rogue v2? Cause he cant get good legends. If RNG is ****ing you in the ass, do something more productive and level another main. He still does 550k - 600k dps ave on rogue so you can imagine what he'll do with actual bis legends..

Deleted
    /tinfoilhatON
    remember in WoD you actually got other persons garrison excavations - they have database pointers all fucked up. there can perfectly be a case when all this RNG is because game doesn't read your characters info but somebodys else.
    /tinfoilhatOFF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    I do know someone that has 5. So it's possible. And I'm stuck at 4 currently. All generic and not a single spec one. It's lame but RNG is RNG just means whenever I get a 5th it *Should* be a good one.
    I'm talking about farming, not relying on RNG. Of course it's possible, just highly unlikely. You can wait for months for 5-th legendary or create new character and farm new 4 legendaries in a month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prejumpton View Post
    /tinfoilhatON
    remember in WoD you actually got other persons garrison excavations - they have database pointers all fucked up. there can perfectly be a case when all this RNG is because game doesn't read your characters info but somebodys else.
    /tinfoilhatOFF
    Member Wod? Yeahhh I member, Member garrisons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thats not how it works....
    its based on stuff done, not time played
    if you played 5 hours and did 1000000 raids, you would have many many more legendaries then somone whos played 10000000 hours and done 5 raids
    no, you wouldnt thats not how the rng works.

I have run about 700 M+ so far and 3 legendaries :-) Funnily enough, me and a couple of guild mates are top 5 artifact power on our server and out of 5 of us, only 1 has both his bis legendaries, 1 has 1 bis legendary (thats me), and the rest has all the shit ones.

Blizzard, either fix the increasing rarity of drop rate, or fix the items that drop. It's really, really, really mind boggingly stupid that legendaries would drop more rarely if you already have some. This makes it practically impossible to have a reasonable chance to actually farm the legendaries that you want, and even more of a ridiculous concept to farm for legendaries on your off specs. I know the soft cap is removed, but since the content you have to do on average to get a leg doubles every time you do, getting your fifth one is an insane feat already at this point (our guild is full of high content runners that dwarf players like OP in terms of the stuff we do, and literally one player has 5 legendaries) and getting your sixth can probably be regarded as another soft cap until they increase the bad luck protection again like the did for the first legendary after players complained about not getting any.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    no, you wouldnt thats not how the rng works.
    You are correct, I believe some in this thread do not understand how it works.

For those that are unclear on how it works, each event is a SEPERATE roll of the loot die. So by statistics alone, and "bucking the numbers", yes, those who have more content done have had more rolls of the proverbial die, hence are greater CHANCE of receiving legendaries. Each time you open a cache, loot a boss, etc etc. It is a completely NEW event, with an RNG chance of receiving a legendary. With the exception of the bad luck protection leading to the first drop. The reason those who have completed more content SHOULD have more legendarys, is they've had more rolls of the die. Simple as that.

first one took a few weeks, second one 6 week later , third one took 4 weeks and 4th one took me only 6 day later.. rng is fucking rng, at least , one of them is 1 bis on the two i need

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    hey i have done more stuff than you. i got my 3rd legendary 3 weeks ago. i have never ever gotten a upgrade from the weekly chest, its always some shit stuff with totally wrong stats.

I own 3 shit legendarys: the haste Plate boots (my warrior runs on 6 % haste), the rage spent =heal plate bracers, and the whirlwind belt. Not one of those is a dps increase in my proficiency, which is single target dps. i own a bracer that is 870 and does more dps than the fucking legendary.

i still do logs on 80 % percentile overall on the content i do. (heroic stuff, and mythic raiding if we get enough people together, on our 6 hour / week schedule, we are near downing dragons and ursoc, and progressing on helya heroic atm) If stars allign, i can do 400 k dps+ over a longer bossfight. if i had the 2 right legendaries i could be at 500k, yep its hard, but u still can do decent without. The problem is my char is ilvl 885 /875 eqiped, there is not much room for upgrades in the stats overall.
    I'm not trying to flame but if you have 6% haste currently there is definitely room to upgrade without getting a legendary. Neither Arms nor Fury should have that low of a haste value (not even Prot should but you stated that you play DPS).

I have a similar ilvl to you but I'm fury (guessing you are Arms because if you are fury you seriously fucked up your gearing with 6% haste) and I can do more than 400k in a single target raidboss fight. As arms you should be able to beat that without BIS legendaries (I have almost the same as you, just instead of the boots I have sephuz).