Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatachi View Post
    You may want to check your sources again. Japanese are the least "homophobic" people i know, especially in fictional content.
    In case you want prove just search yaoi or yuri.
    lol i really hope you arent serious

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Feels forced and is pointless from the games perspective, hopefully it keeps the crowd shut up for a while / indefinetly though
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    i dunno about FIRST gay character in games ... ciri in witcher was gay...she was gay in book and there was option to state she is gay in a mission in witcher 3!
    didnt know ciri was in Overwatch.

Does she keep her abilities from Witcher 3?

Not sure how the legal process went on that. I guess Blizzard must've bought her from CDPR

read the fucking thread's section

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Fordragon View Post
    Feels forced and is pointless from the games perspective, hopefully it keeps the crowd shut up for a while / indefinetly though
    the fact that people are calling this a "christmas gift" tells me they are so fanatical, you won't ever shut them the fuck up.

The vigilance of a SJW does not stop, it does not waiver.

Okay, can some of the lore buffs clue me in? Don't care about the lesbian thing either way, but I thought Tracer was like, out of sync with time, and that's how she gets her abilities. But to keep from phasing out of time, she had to wear that Chronal chest harness thing Winston built, right? But...she's definitely not wearing the chest harness thing while kissing the other chick, so...did they cure her time issues, or did they just forget the lore here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Okay, can some of the lore buffs clue me in? Don't care about the lesbian thing either way, but I thought Tracer was like, out of sync with time, and that's how she gets her abilities. But to keep from phasing out of time, she had to wear that Chronal chest harness thing Winston built, right? But...she's definitely not wearing the chest harness thing while kissing the other chick, so...did they cure her time issues, or did they just forget the lore here?
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/over...ic/17614623119

She just needs to be near it according to this blue post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Haven't seen any blue posts confirming or denying but I want to say it was a mistake on the artists part. But maybe she's got that tony stark thing going on and Winston made a small version that was surgically implanted? Up in the air atm

First thing that stood out to me too when I read the comic. Hopefully Blizz clears it up.

Edit: I stand corrected above

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulda been Zarya.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    But what I don't care for is making everything "LGBT friendly" It's a fucking shooting game. Why do we have to make characters gay? I just don't see a point that's all.
    Because having just character that doesnt have any lore, no background, no relationships build around her feels 1-dimensional.
    Just bunch of polygons with a gun or two.

Its like having Gul'dan be "just there" and evil with no explaining his relationship with Nightborne, legion leaders, Orcs.
    At least blizzard puts some effort to lore and character backgrounds still.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/over...ic/17614623119

She just needs to be near it according to this blue post.
    Ahh, okay. Glad to see they acknowledge it and it wasn't just some error.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Ah, but there is a limited number of gay characters they can actually have. While a common misconception that one in four individuals identify as lesbian or gay the actual number is probably around 4 or 5%. That leaves a rather slim margin with 23 heroes. Naturally there would be some room for error with the characters being a specific group but it would be unlikely for more than 3 characters, 4 if they want to ship a gay /bi male romance and a transgender individual. Two lesbians would be pushing it if they want to be all-inclusive.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...gbt-population

Now having said that I do hope that Roadhog and Junkrat are more than friends.
    True, but that would seem to be rather disingenuous of them to simply dodge a gay male character. Quite frankly, I feel that it would be much harder to implement and I hope Blizzard is up to the challenge.

Also please don't make Junkrat and Roadhog a thing. It's a bromance, keep it that way

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Can I hope that it's Winston? Would that be wrong?
    Well I don't know if we can even consider him to be realistic in that regard. I always considered Winston to be asexual, for some reasons.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

they should do this for WoW

lesbian Liadrin maybe

or bi Jaina/Sylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

lesbian Liadrin maybe

or bi Jaina/Sylvanas
    The Enchanting storyline in Legion has you rescue and redeem the Enchantress's Priestess lover. Or are you meaning for a major lore character?

Deleted
    Hmm, will this change how i play the game?
    *thinks "long and hard"*

no , no it won't... moving on!

The problem with Tracer isn't that she's an insufferable cunt when played, or that she is now confirmed to enjoy vagina, it's that her feet are fucking massive! Look at those things!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kind of comical that after changing her poses back when she was hedrosexual to avoid sexualizing her they then later choose to sexualise her for their publicity stunt lol XD

it's a game, this does not matter.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Back in Vanilla Chromie was originally a male dragon with a female humanoid avatar but they retconned it.

A fictional character is just pixels and has no sexual orientation. This is just Blizzard telling people that it's ok
    in their view to be LGBT. Nothing more.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Habix View Post
    Hmm, will this change how i play the game?
    *thinks "long and hard"*

no , no it won't... moving on!
    neither does winston being from the moon
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552