Shock Baton Up (US Servers)

GL!!! May the Titanforged gods be with you

Do we really need this posted every time it is up? Do people actually not look at their WQ?

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Do we really need this posted every time it is up? Do people actually not look at their WQ?
    I personally like these posts, roughly 22 hours left on the world quest and I won't be home and able to complete the quest until there's only a handful of hours left in it. If I forget to look due to raid or anything else that pops up, I'll most likely miss it

I like seeing these posts.

845 socket twice in a row

Meanwhile in Europe...

People might be on their phone, can check timer left and race home to grab it? Or know to jump on as soon as your home before quest goes down.

Just one example of many of why these posts can be useful to someone. If it isn't useful to you just keep scrolling?

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    People might be on their phone, can check timer left and race home to grab it? Or know to jump on as soon as your home before quest goes down.

Just one example of many of why these posts can be useful to someone. If it isn't useful to you just keep scrolling?
    If you are on your phone, you can also look at the WQ with the app

If you are on your phone, you can also look at the WQ with the app
    I don't open the Legion Companion every time I use my phone though, yet I can easily see the WQ is up just scrolling through new threads on here. I also get notifications for the forum yet Companion can't give me a notification for a certain World Quest, so yeah...

Regardless this doesn't apply for me, I have 3 shock batons, was just posting that threads like this can be really useful to some people yet not difficult to ignore if it doesn't apply to you.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

finally 870 version - nice up from 855

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selerian View Post
    Meanwhile in Europe...
    yeah wtf? It haven't seen it in months

Quote Originally Posted by Powerlamer View Post
    yeah wtf? It haven't seen it in months
    Sucks for you, it was up last week