Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Graeham been molesting parrots at home?

So I have a feeling that the "squawking" is Graeham's drawback.... or at least is someone who visited Graeham's drawback...

With no deaths, I think we got lucky with some protection roles, but with the death of Danner we might be in for a bit of a long game.

Good job protection roles. I'd imagine that's what happened.
    Given yesterdays action, I wanna look at Jynx/Palawin today.
    Graeham to some extent, but I understand that vote, given that he might've been next in line for a lynch it would seem.

FoS: Jynx and Palawin

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    So I have a feeling that the "squawking" is Graeham's drawback.... or at least is someone who visited Graeham's drawback...

With no deaths, I think we got lucky with some protection roles, but with the death of Danner we might be in for a bit of a long game.
    But on the upside stastically were are more likely to catch scum today than yesterday even at random!

Also I seem to remember Danner also died the first day as a vigilante in the Drow Game.

Jynx, could you explain your vote on Danner? I mean not only did you say that you wouldn't mind lynching Graeham or Largehorn, you also put out a reason (and slight defense of him) for you to not vote on Danner, saying you liked his reads and would like to see what he would do.

I really don't understand how you can go from this to "OH WELL, if this is what the majority wants, let's go", especially considering the 'majority' were 3 instant votes that came out of nowhere to make Danner the leading train. How did that not seem off to though?

So yeah, what was the point of your vote? If you would rather lynch Graeham than Danner (which you claimed to), why not vote on Graeham instead to put both of them at 3 votes? We still had a lot of time and this way you could've forced more people to take a stance.

But well, the thing is if Graeham is scum then you are pretty much always with him. Obviously you could still be scum with Graeham is town, but I just don't get the point of your play then.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I'm going to do this for now:

Vote Graeham

hello graehammmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Thoughts on monkz?

I honestly didn't know how much time was left in the day, and with no one else putting out votes or switching before I was going to go to bed, I'd rather get a lynch off rather than get a no lynch which ultimately serves to help scum. I'd rather have a vote out day 1 and it be wrong than not have a vote out.

Would I rather have Danner still in the game of course but no one else was making an argument for or against it. The lynch could have changed but yet again scum sat back and let town lynch the Vigi.

I want to look at the people that didn't vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I learned the answer to the most valuable question last night... I learned how to get a Pikachu on a bus!

Honestly I kept expecting Danner to claim and then wanted to go from there, I didn't really believe he'd just refuse to claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Honestly I kept expecting Danner to claim and then wanted to go from there, I didn't really believe he'd just refuse to claim.
    Well I could kind of see why he wouldn't want to... To be honest, he would have had to lie to us to keep us from lynching him anyway.

I'm curious what's going to happen when Graeham gets to two votes today...

Soooooo

Vote: Graeham

- - - Updated - - -

In completely unrelated news....

I've been reading Gen OT to much, I'm starting to learn chronic posters posting habits.

I just smiled because one of the less sane ones posted something almost sane >.<

I think the RP described Graeham as having been visited last night. I'm not sure what the squawking means though. Fortunately no one died last night!

Going to think about what happened yesterday before proceeding.

Welp, Danner dying sucks but at least last night was slow. I should be able to devote a bit more time to the game now as well since all the main unpacking is done. Though I still have no idea where my mousepad went....

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Welp, Danner dying sucks but at least last night was slow. I should be able to devote a bit more time to the game now as well since all the main unpacking is done. Though I still have no idea where my mousepad went....
    I burned it up... I'm sorry God Banana Duck T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I burned it up... I'm sorry God Banana Duck T.T
    Ugh, that's a slight pain. You're slightly annoying man!

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ugh, that's a slight pain. You're slightly annoying man!
    It's an unfortunately side effect of the back fire...

I can only speculate based on what little information we got out of him but it really did seem as though Danner voted for me as a direct consequence of the previous game's events given that I ended up tricking him last time around. That struck me as a rather odd thing to do as vengeance votes are, by their very nature, anti-town and Danner didn't strike me as the sort of player who would resort to them.

Thus, when I ended up becoming the second likely lynch option I decided to place my vote on Danner since I was obviously not going to vote for myself as that has been pointed out already. I attempted to get information out of Danner nonetheless regarding his role but in the end he resigned himself to his fate even though he could have potentially lived had he chosen to claim in full.

I'm honestly not sure what to make of the votes on me today. Though if people want to pressure me then feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm honestly not sure what to make of the votes on me today. Though if people want to pressure me then feel free.
    What are your thoughts on the RP involving you?

I can only speculate based on what little information we got out of him but it really did seem as though Danner voted for me as a direct consequence of the previous game's events given that I ended up tricking him last time around. That struck me as a rather odd thing to do as vengeance votes are, by their very nature, anti-town and Danner didn't strike me as the sort of player who would resort to them.

Thus, when I ended up becoming the second likely lynch option I decided to place my vote on Danner since I was obviously not going to vote for myself as that has been pointed out already. I attempted to get information out of Danner nonetheless regarding his role but in the end he resigned himself to his fate even though he could have potentially lived had he chosen to claim in full.

I think it has less to do with your vote placement and the reactions of others that voted around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    What are your thoughts on the RP involving you?
    I'm not dead so I'm not terribly concerned about it - though it's not directly related to my role so I feel it's safe to assume that it's something associated with another player's role.

I'm not dead so I'm not terribly concerned about it - though it's not directly related to my role so I feel it's safe to assume that it's something associated with another player's role.
    I hate to nit-pick here, but if you know it's not directly related you know a way it's indirectly related meaning you have some knowledge about just what it was ABOVE what your role is.

If you had said "It had nothing to do with me, it must be someone elses role" I wouldn't question it, but the statement you make kinda clearly indicates you know something about what it was.

Vote: Jynx

Reasons stated previously. Lets get some pressure on a secondary target today.