Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    he won't be back. not this expansion. he is power playing behind the scenes. we team up, defeat the legion. he'll do something stupid llike submit to the old gods. something daft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I doubt they'll tie him down to a specific class since Ebonhorne went looking for him and everyone was a part of that.
    Didn't mean to a class, was more since the Rogues had a little hand in some Stormwind affairs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    he won't be back. not this expansion. he is power playing behind the scenes. we team up, defeat the legion. he'll do something stupid llike submit to the old gods. something daft
    Nah, that wouldn't benefit his goals. His goals was to unite us for this moment, really.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I can't wait for them to gloss over the fact they dropped the ball on showing us his character development during an expansion he caused and sum it up with two lines of quest text. that he's really been doing X, and Y was helped along by him!
    Last edited by huehuehue; 2016-12-21 at 09:39 PM.

Being busy as Anduin's secret consort.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Didn't mean to a class, was more since the Rogues had a little hand in some Stormwind affairs.
    It wasn't intentional. The leader was a dreadlord, so I mean technically the Legion paid the pirates to do the bad stuff in stormheim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Med'an isn't cannon, well at least the majority of his story isnt any longer. I'm going with he is making sweet sweet love with the Crown Prince of Stormwind... If Med'an was cannon, it would be a 3 way.

OT: I have a feeling Jaina is off chasing him down for unleashing the Legion, well unleashing Garrosh who started the whole AU nonsense which led to the Legion invading Azeroth. Since it was well known that Wrathion had a hand in breaking him out of his trial back before WoD. That way Jaina can kill the one responsible for letting the one who killed everything she cared about go free. OR Wrathion is chasing down Jaina because she is thought to be a dreadlord after the whole she vanished right as the legion tried to kill Anduin.

Deleted
    We are SO SO headed to "Tantrum of the Banshe Queen" as the next xpac full of undeads its not even funny anymore.

So where's the little F...? Hearing dark ancient whispers from forgotten languages preparing to "Cathastrophe" as the one after that.

Or not ...the ways of the gods are sometimes sinuous and unreadable.

We go to Argus to take the fight to the Demons. We come back and Wrathion fucks something up on Azeroth, leading into the next expansion where we have to fix his mess again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

He'll be back. And hopefully hes gonna do something more badass than asking us to do stuff for him. The Dragonflight, althought weakened by Deathwing's death, didnt involve themselves (Except Ysera) so far. Hopefully they will be involved in the last battle in Suramar, and then Wrathion will join in, along with Ebonhorn and whats left of the Black Dragons. But it feels as we're (you character) is the new hero now, no more gods, no more titans, no more dragons, just us, defending our planet, as the champion of Azeroth (the world, but the Sleeping Titan as well).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Who??

(FFS i dont understand how people can spell the names wrong all the time, like sylvanus or arthus or akuma or w/e...)
    Sylvanus, Arthus and Akuma

Deleted
    I think Ebonhorn heard about Wrathion from Khadgar and went to hunt him down. Ebonhorn was quite proud about being the last of his kind so Wrathion being alive doesn't fit his plans. Ebonhorn will be a dungeon boss in 8.0 and Wrathion's Head will be in his loot table.

All of his plans failed. He is hiding in shame for being such a failure.

Oh I'm sure he's up to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Speaking of which, will he need a new model now that Anduin has one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Nobody knows, we still don't know why he was building a garrison :S

Blizzard writing again, it's just a load of bull at this point... bolvar lich king, dragons loseing their power, green jesus aspect, the entirety of wod, garrosh bipolar disorders, dalaran killing belfs then accepting them back a year later etc
    Sadly a very true summary of Blizz latest story writing...
    They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle.

I'm beginning to think that the Writers just dumped his progression at this point.

Seems he was so critical, and the way it was done was that he was to become a key character... But nothing, despite the story he provided and expanded on.

Which would be unfortunate, but wouldn't be the first time it happened, either. Could of been one of the many things that was cut from the Expansion, as was a lot of content from Draenor. (The 2 unused continents that where dropped. Though, Blizzard did say that Wrathion game to Draenor, but was off somewhere not on the mainland with us doing his own things)
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Deleted
    He is crafting more legendaries capes.

I'd say Wrathion is busy being reprimanded by his older bro Ebonhorn.

After all, when you finish Neltharion's Lair, he says the following: "The power of the mad king Dargrul is broken and Highmountain has you to thank, heroes. Now, there are other family matters that require my attention. Farewell, I hope when next we meet it is under more peaceful circumstances."

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Too bad they are both males so they can't reproduce. Maybe Anduin can find a mage/priest who can give him a sex change and be able to have children. Not sure how Anduin feels about getting a surogate.
    o.O what!? That was not at all to what I was alluding. I just meant he'd be interested in meeting his cousin/brother (depending on how you count dragon lineage).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Who??

(FFS i dont understand how people can spell the names wrong all the time, like sylvanus or arthus or akuma or w/e...)
    Because it's not important

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    on vacation?

dude why do you need to hop on and make like 7 threads at once :P

but cant people have some time to fucking relax?
    jaina leaves and peope thinks shes joining the legion/old gods
    Are you never salty?

Yeah people can relax but not when you're peddling to end the Legion for years

Quote Originally Posted by keemill View Post
    Who??

I don't know that I'd admit to not being able to figure out who the OP was speaking about. Says more about you than them...