Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Alright I can confirm that Graeham did visit me. I also do believe his claim, still not sure what to think of his alignment, but I definitely don't want to lynch him today.

Unvote
    How did you go from being visited but it might not have been you to saying you can confirm it was Graeham who visited?

Neither was Xan.
    ??????

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I won't be voting Catta today as two day1 lynches in a row can ruin a man . Listo is out due to modding last game. On top of that, a large number of returning faces are unlikely to go on day 1.

I think, as a matter of common sense, today's lynch is going to be one of the players who had a decent run last game... So I guess Graeham, Largehorn, danner, xanjori, kryllian.
    Derp... Kryllian is mod of course.

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Well Graeham is either always scum or town, so I'd be ok lynching him!

Same for largehorn
    Out of the 4 i listed, can I ask why you don't want to lynch danner or xanjori?
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    I like Danner's reads at least within the first couple days, to see where he's at and see if I agree or not. And as far as Xanjori it's usually hard to lynch him day 1 unless someone has carried over a grudge.

Also Dupti you were posting in response to the same shit. You even mentioned xanjori.

Wait what, so you don't want to lynch Xanjori d1 because you don't think it's difficult to get him lynched?

Also do you believe Largehorn is an easy lynch? Because I personally don't, so I'm not sure I understand why you are okay with lynching largehorn but not Xan.
    At the time I thought you were thinking along the same lines as I was...

- - - Updated - - -

Graeham tell us your character.

Graeham. Please tell us more about your character.
    Well, my character is pretty weird and disturbing as far as toy concepts go but to character claim I'm 'Shave the baby doll'.

There's a limitation and drawback associated with my role - though I think it's fair not to reveal what that is to prevent it being abused.

@PalawinFC, for some reason I forgot Xan played last game, probably because I died n1 and never really got into it, I apologise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    How did you go from being visited but it might not have been you to saying you can confirm it was Graeham who visited?
    I was visited last night (by multiple players actually) but had no reason to believe Graeham jailed me unless he could tell me his flavor, which he did in #176.

Well as far as looking at people that didn't vote or voted for a no lynch, I'm going to place my vote on
    Vote Valyrian

He voted for a no lynch and really hasn't added much. So I'll start there for right now.

@Graeham, if you are town then I'm not going to continue questioning you targeting me and well, if you are scum it obviously doesn't matter, but I will however say that it does worry me a little that you seem to ignore Danner's train.

I think it's fair to say that there is at least one scum on his wagon. If you are town, then from your point of view there is at least one scum between the 5 other players (Catta, Allowyn, Palawin, Jynx and Monkz).

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, my character is pretty weird and disturbing as far as toy concepts go but to character claim I'm 'Shave the baby doll'.

There's a limitation and drawback associated with my role - though I think it's fair not to reveal what that is to prevent it being abused.
    OK awesome. I belive Graham's claim.

- - - Updated - - -

@Graeham, if you are town then I'm not going to continue questioning you targeting me and well, if you are scum it obviously doesn't matter, but I will however say that it does worry me a little that you seem to ignore Danner's train.

I think it's fair to say that there is at least one scum on his wagon. If you are town, then from your point of view there is at least one scum between the 5 other players (Catta, Allowyn, Palawin, Jynx and Monkz).
    If scum saw two town trains developing, isn't their incentive to stay off both? Or talk about how much the hate current lynches so they can come out the other side smelling clean?

That never happens. Sure we can play the WIFOM game all day long, but I'd rather not. It is however a possibility that does need to be considered, but certainly not one that is worth pursuing this early in the game when we still have the possibilities to go for the more likely and safer scenarios.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Honestly I kept expecting Danner to claim and then wanted to go from there, I didn't really believe he'd just refuse to claim.
    This really unnerved me as well. I was quite vexed at the seeming willingness to just entirely give up? Like sure there was next to no time but the give up just made it seem too much like a guilty verdict and now I'm disappointed in myself for doing the joke vote and essentially starting the train some-fucking-how.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    My biggest concern with the Danner lynch was how quick the votes piled on with essentially no real reason for them.

Allowyn (94) – Are you misdirecting. I didnt read the wall of text. You nerd. /vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    Well I originally pointed this all out as a joke vote because I totally couldn't be bothered reading the entire thing and felt guilty I didn't when Danner had obviously put so much effort into it
    It was mid day phase, still time for joke votes.

The fact that so many people just sheeped onto the "train" after I voted was just, what? For pretty much no good reason too. (In my eyes, your reason Palawin isn't good enough a reason, it's so vague and feels like you're blowing smoke.)

I believe Graehams claim.
    I get a town vibe from Xan, and find myself nodding along to most of his posts. Which is odd to me, considering that we don't really get along. But I'll take it.

I would like to hear from Virothe, Catta and Listo, what reads do you guys have so far? You're very quiet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry Monkz but do you mind furthering your explanation on Xan's town vibe? I'm not 100% on him and I wanted to get your reasoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I believe Graehams claim.
    I get a town vibe from Xan, and find myself nodding along to most of his posts. Which is odd to me, considering that we don't really get along. But I'll take it.

I would like to hear from Virothe, Catta and Listo, what reads do you guys have so far? You're very quiet.
    Well only real reads I have right now is a slight distrust of dupti and as of now a tentative trust for Graeham. The dupti reasoning being his vote yesterday, he stated that Danner should know his play was horrid if he was town. He then posts to vote Graeham. I understand he gave his reasoning I just don't 100% like it. Only reason it is a slight is due to his claim though. He claims to have known somehow multiple people visited him.

Graeham should be obvious, until I have reason to distrust I feel I can trust the claim.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand what you're saying listo. I do not believe bad play is alingment indicative. Danner not wanting to fight his lynch is a bad play and very anti town, but it is in no way alignment indicative.

It's actually the same thing I'm saying about Jynx today. If Graeham is town, then that means that if Jynx is scum then his play yesterday was straight up bad. In fact I'm more inclined to say it's more of a town thing to do as scum tend to be more careful, but it's not really that simple. Could you explain why you disagree with this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand what you're saying listo. I do not believe bad play is alingment indicative. Danner not wanting to fight his lynch is a bad play and very anti town, but it is in no way alignment indicative.

It's actually the same thing I'm saying about Jynx today. If Graeham is town, then that means that if Jynx is scum then his play yesterday was straight up bad. In fact I'm more inclined to say it's more of a town thing to do as scum tend to be more careful, but it's not really that simple. Could you explain why you disagree with this?
    I'm just saying I don't like it because assume Monkz was unable to switch his vote to Danner, we would have gotten a no lynch (I was unable to vote due to being at work, also generic dislike of D1). Its mostly a "what if X happened" scenario to me. I see your reasoning and I can agree with it but it doesn't sit well with me fully.

I was visited last night (by multiple players actually) but had no reason to believe Graeham jailed me unless he could tell me his flavor, which he did in #176.
    This doesnt sit right with me.

Surely you cant get visited by multiple people if jailed. Only one ability hits you and thats the jailer - thats kinda the point.

Feels more like you're just trying to make it look like he saved you from scum rather than preventing you from making the scum kill.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=1096882]
    This is like... really dubious reasoning.

"Im fairly sure theres scum on this wagon. So Graeham - you're sure theres scum on this wagon."

If Dupti is scum he could easily just be trying to create a false choice here.

I'm just saying I don't like it because assume Monkz was unable to switch his vote to Danner, we would have gotten a no lynch (I was unable to vote due to being at work, also generic dislike of D1). Its mostly a "what if X happened" scenario to me. I see your reasoning and I can agree with it but it doesn't sit well with me fully.
    But Danner flipped town, so I still do not understand your point of view.

I had no reason to vote on Danner and given the very suspicious quick votes on him I had a very good reason not to. The fact that more people didn't seem to be bothered with is way more interesting.

Danner couldn't fight his lynch because the only way he could do that would be by lying. If someone claims vigilante in his situation they are gonna get lynched. His only hope was the lynch steering off him for some other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    This doesnt sit right with me.

Surely you cant get visited by multiple people if jailed. Only one ability hits you and thats the jailer - thats kinda the point.

Feels more like you're just trying to make it look like he saved you from scum rather than preventing you from making the scum kill.
    Wrong.

I was visited during the actual night phase.

This is like... really dubious reasoning.

"Im fairly sure theres scum on this wagon. So Graeham - you're sure theres scum on this wagon."

If Dupti is scum he could easily just be trying to create a false choice here.
    Please tell me more about how this is really dubious reasoning.

There is 99.999999% at least one scum on Danner's wagon and you won't be able to WIFOM your way out of it. This is always the case and I have no reason to believe this game is any different, but if you wish to pursue that world d2 now then go ahead, I'd love to see it.

My point was that from Graeham's point of view, if he is town, then it's easier for him to seeing as he only has to consider 5 players.

10+ Year Old Account
    But Danner flipped town, so I still do not understand your point of view.

I had no reason to vote on Danner and given the very suspicious quick votes on him I had a very good reason not to. The fact that more people didn't seem to be bothered with is way more interesting.
    But the quick succession of votes was fairly obvious? Day was nearing its end and someone had to be chosen for the lynch. Danner was the unfortunate victim.

Also what Catta said, Danner was doomed with any sort of claim. VT = we can try to learn stuff, Vigi = Possible SK must kill/has kill must die.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Danner couldn't fight his lynch because the only way he could do that would be by lying. If someone claims vigilante in his situation they are gonna get lynched. His only hope was the lynch steering off him for some other reason.
    I fail to see how this is relevant? I called him out for a bad play yesterday when he didn't want to fight off his lynch, telling me it makes perfectly sense now that he has flipped vigi doesn't really change that.

- - - Updated - - -

But the quick succession of votes was fairly obvious? Day was nearing its end and someone had to be chosen for the lynch. Danner was the unfortunate victim.

Also what Catta said, Danner was doomed with any sort of claim. VT = we can try to learn stuff, Vigi = Possible SK must kill/has kill must die.
    It wasn't nearing the end, we had like 14 hours if not more when they voted.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Catta I have no reason to believe I was targeted by a NK. I also have no reason to believe I would be granted immunity just because Graeham targeted me, I just know someone else visited me because of a message I received during the night.