Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's kind of disappointing that everyone is just instantly dismissing this. I don't feel strongly one way or the other about this but I would have thought this whole birther thing was a joke before all of this. But, having watched the video where they demonstrate the evidence, it is rather compelling. People should look at the evidence before saying it's bullshit.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Even if Obama wasn't born in America, his mother was and still is an American. By the current guidelines, he is an American. One parent American = You American ... that's how this stuff works ... I never understand the "Birther" argument that he isn't American. It is like not only do they not know the laws of the land, they don't care.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Sadly, the birthers never went away (BTW, guess who they voted for last month).

The problem with the birther conspiracy is that on top of the birth certificate being, in reality, legitimate, there is also the newspaper announcement that was published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, August 13th, 1961.

So, either Obama has a time machine, or Obama becoming the president was planned out before he was even born. The level of stupid required to buy into this conspiracy is staggering.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dippinsawse View Post
    It's kind of disappointing that everyone is just instantly dismissing this. I don't feel strongly one way or the other about this but I would have thought this whole birther thing was a joke before all of this. But, having watched the video where they demonstrate the evidence, it is rather compelling. People should look at the evidence before saying it's bullshit.
    It is bullshit because Obama's mother is an American and was an American at the time of his birth. There is literally no legitimate argument.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Sadly, the birthers never went away (BTW, guess who they voted for last month).

The problem with the birther conspiracy is that on top of the birth certificate being, in reality, legitimate, there is also the newspaper announcement that was published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, August 13th, 1961.

So, either Obama has a time machine, or Obama becoming the president was planned out before he was even born. The level of stupid required to buy into this conspiracy is staggering.
    Let's be fair though, it's the same people that think Clinton ran a child sex ring in a pizza shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    It is bullshit because Obama's mother is an American and was an American at the time of his birth. There is literally no legitimate argument.
    Would you not be bothered that they forged a birth certificate and lied to us even if they shouldn't have had to?

7+ Year Old Account
    Would you not be bothered that they forged a birth certificate and lied to us even if they shouldn't have had to?
    Why would an INTERRACIAL couple put a birth announcement in a Hawai'ian newspaper back when Obama was born for a off chance he could run for president? You do know Obama's birth was announced in a newspaper right? Local newspapers used to be a thing.

A lie that serves no purpose isn't bothersome in any way.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    I would be shocked at the scope of conspiracy that would be required for this to happen, especially since it would literally have no point, as obamas mother is a us citizen. He could have been born in Tehran or the goddam moon and he'd still be a citizen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Penguin you're so full of shit lol. "keep it civil" everything you post is a jab at liberals. "I don't think this is credible". You're a funny dude I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Why would an INTERRACIAL couple put a birth announcement in a Hawai'ian newspaper back when Obama was born for a off chance he could run for president? You do know Obama's birth was announced in a newspaper right? Local newspapers used to be a thing.
    You didn't answer my question.

I don't like that the president would lie to us and even forge a birth certificate no matter the reason (assuming for the sake of argument that this was a forgery). I think it is reasonable to be bothered by that.

7+ Year Old Account
    You didn't answer my question.

I don't like that the president would lie to us and even forge a birth certificate no matter the reason (assuming for the sake of argument that this was a forgery). I think it is reasonable to be bothered by that.
    It's also reasonable to be upset that he's Jack the Ripper, but there's just as much evidence if that. It's a loaded question.

Would you be upset if it turned out your mother was the zodiac killer?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll ask Birthers the question Hillary Clinton once asked rhetorically...

At this point, what difference does it make?

The evidence has been out there for years, and it has been pretty thoroughly debunked. Nothing new came from this latest video, it's the same crap hashed over and over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Birther Conspiracy Theory isn't allowed here