Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Can you gift yourself a mount/pet or do you have to have another account do it for you?

Ummm what? My guildie got this achievement a week ago or so.. I didn't realized those achievement are special snowflake for first page mmo champion? wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    Benching Mains for Alts is still Benching ... GG
    except the same player gets to play so ..... unless you rp real hard its not being benched.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    Can you gift yourself a mount/pet or do you have to have another account do it for you?
    You can just buy them for yourself, they're still 50% off

Players didn't get benched, but some of those players main characters certainly did in favor of their alts who got lucky with BiS legendaries...

Quote Originally Posted by Sixy View Post

You are not being benched if you are playing an alt. You are being benched if another person is playing in your spot. They clearly stated that they did not bench players over legendaries, only asked a player who had multiple characters to use the one with better legendaries, if they had one with good legendaries.
    Just accept that it's still benching. Trading a better geared character for a worse one that just got an OP legendary clearly shows the problem here. Stop trying to deny that.

Guilds like that have a smaller rooster, just because these guys went the effort to put up alts geared enough to be brought into their world 1st race progression shows how much the legendary system failed. Remember that this xpac is a bad one for alts and the normal guilds won't have that luxury of every player in the raid having a decent geared alt fishing for OP legendaries together with the main character.

If you don't have a character in your account with decent legendaries, you'll get benched ASAP for someone who has it. The message was clear when he adds the "but we have had...". If those guys didn't have an OP legendary in one of their raid capable alts, they would be benched eventually. The guild didn't have to do it because of that.
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2016-12-22 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Just accept that it's still benching. Trading a better geared character for a worse one that just got an OP legendary clearly shows the problem here. Stop trying to deny that.

Guilds like that have a smaller rooster, just because these guys went the effort to put up alts geared enough to be brought into their world 1st race progression shows how much the legendary system failed. Remember that this xpac is a bad one for alts and the normal guilds won't have that luxury of every player in the raid having a decent geared alt fishing for OP legendaries together with the main character.

If you don't have a character in your account with decent legendaries, you'll get benched ASAP for someone who has it. The message was clear when he adds the "but we have had...". If those guys didn't have an OP legendary in one of their raid capable alts, they would be benched eventually. The guild didn't have to do it because of that.
    This is a bad example of your point because top guilds do split runs and have multiple geared alts. They have always focused on bringing in the top players in to their raids, not necesarrily the class that they play, and in the past have even asked their players to reroll to a different class if a particular class was needed for a particular strat or stacking. Is that so different than benching the main for the alt?

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post

The guild always (for a few exps now) had alts they could bring to progression (alts are for split runs not legendaries) - because of split runs and expansion start the difference between a main and an alt is at most 1 week of gameplay (small enough that 1 leg will make the alt better). AP is just grind grind grind.

Even in a guild like mine (oscillated 20-10 world), back when I still played I had 1 alt that was clearing HC raids shortly after the main (when HC was highest difficulty). Plus a plethora of other alts that could PuG normal/early heroic. Up to a point it's natural as you have plenty of time when you play 40 hours a week.

It wasn't said anywhere that someone that was unlucky on all chars (5-6 characters at about the same gear level, was it) was benched, it's something you are saying, because you want it to be true. Not something that will happen just because you think it.

That question asked to Method is invalid, since all of those players put in the time and effort to make their own individual judgement based on the rng bestowed upon them. Many of them wrote comments previously about switching mains of their own accord due to rng they received on alts. That's personal benching, they decided on their own to bench their main based solely on legendary rng. Less hardcore guilds, where players aren't putting in time on several different characters, without any doubt are going to sit players with the bottom line numbers being rng gear based.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Tracer Lesbian was a bad call. LBGT gonna scream that its pretty much fanservice for straight men. which it is.
    That being said, they now have to make McCree gay. (The Japanese guys would fit the role more, but LGBTQI would dub it fanservice for young female body-positive yaoi fans, which it definitely would be)

I'm so glad WoW has these achievements/secrets now that are taking a while to figure out. One of the sparks of the game that had been missing for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    So you're basing your conclusion here on an entirely anecdotal "evidence" supplied by a sample size of three people?

New flash, kid, LGBTQ folk, just like literally everyone else in the world, are not defined in their personalities by their sexual orientation. You know what makes Tracer a credible lesbian? The fact that she's apparently attracted to women. That is literally the one and only necessary characteristic and for you to argue otherwise is objectively and laughably wrong.

I am genuinely curious, though, what exact "social constraints" does a gay woman, as a rule, have that you or I do not?
    Yes, I am. Why? Are them not good enough for you because their lives and behavior don't fit your thoughts? SHOW ME the proof that those are the only three exceptions on the world to your views. You assume that my sample is faulty and your is the perfect representation of reality.
    Yeah... You're pretty lame in arguing.

And yt's not "OF GAYS". It's social constraints of EVERYONE. You will never see a heterossexual man that likes hunting talking about beauty products. They will talk about guns and cars.
    EVERYONE have social constraints.