Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CantStumpTheTrump View Post
    That is priceless.

There is a great sickness in the world right now and I believe it to be left wing accommodation and self destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    That is priceless.

There is a great sickness in the world right now and I believe it to be left wing accommodation and self destruction.
    To be fair the left for years now has been telling these people that their victims, but when you look in the mirror and realize that you are not... I guess you gotta make shit up? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Allegedly a member of the parish committed arson against his own church and defaced the building with pro trump graffiti.

GREENVILLE, Miss. — Mississippi authorities have made an arrest in the burning of an African-American church spray-painted with the words, “Vote Trump.”

Mississippi Department of Public Safety spokesman Warren Strain says Andrew McClinton of Leland, Mississippi, who is African-American, is charged with first-degree arson of a place of worship.

McClinton was arrested Wednesday. Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Mississippi, was burned and vandalized Nov. 1, a week before the presidential election.

It was not immediately clear whether McClinton is represented by an attorney.

Greenville is a Mississippi River port city of about 32,100 people, and about 78 percent of its residents are African-American.

After the fire, Hopewell congregants began worshipping in a chapel at predominantly white First Baptist Church of Greenville.

Fire Chief Ruben Brown told The Associated Press the sanctuary of Hopewell M.B Church sustained heavy damage in the fire, while the kitchen and pastor’s office received water and smoke damage.

The words “Vote Trump” were also spray-painted on an outside wall of the church.

http://wreg.com/2016/12/21/mississip...th-vote-trump/

I know there was a closed thread about this and a mod closed it, I would like to have an actual discussion on this. Apparently the other thread was closed because it wasn't serious. Leaving race out of this, what do you think this guys motives were?
    We are still looking for our first TRUE post-Trump racism outbreak story. They have all been fake. No arrests, only a couple police reports. It's all just nonsense. The same people who voted Trump voted Obama. The nation was not magically turned racist by the Trumpster Fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The nation was not magically turned racist by the Trumpster Fire.
    Turned racist no. Letting their racist flag fly? Hell yeah! Finally a candidate that get them and their dislike of Mexicans and A-rabs. He's going to build that wall and send them all back!

Let's face it while Trump is possibly not racist, and the majority of his followers are not likely racist. There however is a segment of racists and white nationalists he has energized.

People like this: http://www.nbcnews.com/video/viral-v...s-838716483925
    Last edited by Anevers; 2016-12-22 at 04:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Turned racist no. Letting their racist flag fly? Hell yeah! Finally a candidate that get them and their dislike of Mexicans and A-rabs. He's going to build that wall and send them all back!

Let's face it while Trump is possibly not racist, and the majority of his followers are not likely racist there is a segment of racists and white nationalists he has energized.

People like this: http://www.nbcnews.com/video/viral-v...s-838716483925
    The closest state that Trump won was by 10,000 votes. The national meeting of white supremacists in DC, the one they filmed them saying "hail trump", managed to get a mighty 250 to show up. White supremacists are a smaller group of people, than people with one hand.

Calling every white person a racist is why the Democrats are now just a regional party. People are tired of that game.

Judging every white person by the actions of a few fringe nut jobs has a name: McCarthyism.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Let's face it while Trump is possibly not racist, and the majority of his followers are not likely racist. There however is a segment of racists and white nationalists he has energized.
    And Hillary has "energized" racists as well, but I get the strangest feeling you would never say something like that about her as any sort of point.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    We are still looking for our first TRUE post-Trump racism outbreak story. They have all been fake. No arrests, only a couple police reports. It's all just nonsense. The same people who voted Trump voted Obama. The nation was not magically turned racist by the Trumpster Fire.
    It seems the powers that be don't want the information to get out that these were all hoaxes either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Law Enforcement: "The Russian's directed the hack of information, that they ultimately used in an attempt to sway the election results toward Trump."

Trumpets: "I don't believe you. We don't care."

Law Enforcement: "Some black guy burned down a church in an attempt to sway the election results toward Hillary."

Trumpets: "OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD."
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Law Enforcement: "The Russian's directed the hack of information, that they ultimately used in an attempt to sway the election results toward Trump."

Law Enforcement: "Some black guy burned down a church in an attempt to sway the election results toward Hillary."

The simpleton logic of the left.

First, it is the supposedly the CIA's assessment that hackers backed by the Russian Government accessed files and then gave those files to wikileaks. The CIA has provided no proof of this other than their own speculations.

Second, the wikileaks showed that Hillary Clinton was trying to rig the election.

Third, the black guy who burned his own church down and wrote "Vote Trump" was caught and Law Enforcement has evidence that he did it.

No one ever said we don't believe the Russians hacked, people don't that Trump is tied to Russia.

You're one sad individual to bring that up instead of addressing how someone faked a fake hate crime by burning down their own church, this shows how brain washed you really are.

- - - Updated - - -

First, it is the supposedly the CIA's assessment that hackers backed by the Russian Government accessed files and then gave those files to wikileaks. The CIA has provided no proof of this other than their own speculations.

Second, the wikileaks showed that Hillary Clinton was trying to rig the election.

Third, the black guy who burned his own church down and wrote "Vote Trump" was caught and Law Enforcement has evidence that he did it.
    He doesn't care about truth he just wants to make Trump look bad. If Trump even did half of what Hillary had done they would have crucified him.

Hmm in most of those threads the questions I see most is what info did Russia release that swayed the election so much? not that no one cares, I'm curious myself, I've not seen any damming info that looks like it was released on her that could be blamed on the Russia for changing it just that that they did hack the DNC, it's possible I have not just ran across it yet, you have any good links to what that info was that changed everyone's mind about her and made them vote trump?
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2016-12-22 at 02:31 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I think this guy probably lit the Church on fire while operating on the belief he would not be caught. Had he succeeded I wager he'd of then immediately gone on Social Media and other Liberal News outlets talking about how scared he is of white people and the KKK, maybe with a dash of #BlackLivesMatter for spice and extra umph. Then he'd of proceeded to go on a long tirade on how Trump has made this country dangerous for the Black Community, and they have no hope.

Novel thought. Let's pull his vote from the Election and see how it went.

I'll bet you he's a registered Democrat and voted for Hillary.
    He served 8 years for armed robbery, he's a felon. In Mississippi and many other states he can't vote.

https://www.aclu-ms.org/download_file/view_inline/19/1/

I'm sure he was just that obsessed with the elections though, right? He can't vote so burn down and church as a false flag. No way politics could have been a cover.

He got away with it for a month and a half. Go ahead and link the interview you claim he would have given in that time, I'll wait.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-12-22 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

There's plenty of publicly available evidence. But much of it will remain classified. As it should.

Yeah, no. They did no such thing.

But have you seen the evidence for yourself? Have you verified the evidence? Or are you just taking the word of Law Enforcement officials that the evidence exists? Quite a pickle you've put yourself in....
    Eat yo vegetables

There's plenty of publicly available evidence. But much of it will remain classified. As it should.

Yeah, no. They did no such thing.

But have you seen the evidence for yourself? Have you verified the evidence? Or are you just taking the word of Law Enforcement officials that the evidence exists? Quite a pickle you've put yourself in....
    Like I said, simpleton liberal logic.

The evidence is the burned church, that is physical evidence that a crime took place, you also have the words "Vote Trump" on the outside, you also have the suspect in custody.

So you have a crime that has been committed, you have the outcome of that crime and you have the person you believe responsible for that crime in custody pending trial. They are linked together.

The Russian conspiracy has no evidence other than rampant CIA speculation. They have no one in custody, and they have no evidence linking anyone to the leaks.

And yes, there is evidence of Hillary Clinton rigging the election. This is a pretty established fact, from colluding with the DNC, where Debbie Wasserman-Shultz was forced to resign, to the new interim DNC head giving debate questions to Hillary Clinton.

10+ Year Old Account
    The evidence is the burned church, that is physical evidence that a crime took place, you also have the words "Vote Trump" on the outside, you also have the suspect in custody.
    What evidence do you have access to, that links the suspect to the crime? Have you seen it with your own eyes? Or are you taking the word of law enforcement officers?

The Russian conspiracy has no evidence other than rampant CIA speculation.
    We have four separate, independent cyber security firms, that have all concluded that the Russians are responsible for the hacks.

And yes, there is evidence of Hillary Clinton rigging the election. This is a pretty established fact, from colluding with the DNC, where Debbie Wasserman-Shultz was forced to resign, to the new interim DNC head giving debate questions to Hillary Clinton.
    You and I have vastly different opinions of what "rigging the election" means.

Providing one or two questions for a debate is unethical. But that wasn't prompted by Hillary asking for the questions. And it certainly didn't do her any favors.

And the DNC is allowed to favor certain candidates. They're a private organization.

If Hillary was rigging the election, she did a piss poor job.
    Eat yo vegetables

Absolutely no surprise here

So you have a crime that has been committed, you have the outcome of that crime and you have the person you believe responsible for that crime in custody pending trial. They are linked together.

The Russian conspiracy has no evidence other than rampant CIA speculation. They have no one in custody, and they have no evidence linking anyone to the leaks.

The problem that the liberals are having isn't that someone (presumably the Russians) hacked the DNC servers. They are upset because the emails showing corruption were released at all. These are the same people that think that Edward Snowden is a hero and should be given a full pardon and maybe a medal. This is the hypocritical problem that they have; you can't advocate for full disclosure of questionable ethics in one case and cry foul in the other.

If the FBI catches the person who committed the hacking then prosecute them the same way you would anyone else for hacking a business network. But, stop crying about the information that was released. Nothing released was classified, it was all just proof of corruption and poor ethics within a political party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudal View Post
    The problem that the liberals are having isn't that someone (presumably the Russians) hacked the DNC servers. They are upset because the emails showing corruption were released at all.
    I think what I'm most concerned about, is the absolute lack of concern by Republicans that a foreign foe meddled in our election process. But hey, it helped their guy win, so who gives a fuck!
    Eat yo vegetables

I would gladly be labeled simpleton if it means I am not under some delusion that evidence that Russia hacked to manipulate the election didn't exist.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I think what I'm most concerned about, is the absolute lack of concern by Republicans that a foreign foe meddled in our election process. But hey, it helped their guy win, so who gives a fuck!
    First, I wouldn't classify myself as Republican, and second I don't see Russia as a foe to me as an American. I am not sure where this new red scare, contemporary McCarthyism comes from.

Once again, no evidence exists other than rampant speculation regarding the Russian link to wikileaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I would gladly be labeled simpleton if it means I am not under some delusion that evidence that Russia hacked to manipulate the election didn't exist.
    Wonderful, please present this evidence.