Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Wine and a candle-lit dinner for two? The guy is not her dad. Also, people turn grey at different ages; my friend's father started going grey at 16.

But really with the temple grey and the haircut, it looks almost like Pharah is dating Doctor Strange, lol
    a dinner alone with your family is a perfectly normal holiday thing to do.

i don't really see anything there to make me think it has to be romantic.

Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-12-22 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Mmm, yes and no. She was originally a woman, then they "censored" her to male for the NA release, then things got super complicated and it's kind of ambiguous whether she really is or if it's just essentially a joke.
    i thought she was trans in the original game as well? which is why she was censored
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i thought she was trans in the original game as well? which is why she was censored
    She was censored because they thought she'd encourage violence against women.

So the creator said "she's trans."

Then the NA branch still said it wasn't good enough, and we got two new male characters for her and Roxy.

The creator has since been pretty ambiguous about whether the character is trans or female.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    The creator has since been pretty ambiguous about whether the character is trans or female.
    The fan art on the other hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The fan art on the other hand...
    Oh, the fandom is pretty much all-in on Poison being MtF trans.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Because I see it as wasteful resources that could be spent elsewhere. A characters sexual orientation in a game that doesn't even have a single player campaign IMO is fucking stupid.
    Wasteful resources? Hahaha! Fuck!
    Complaining about it is more of a waste of resources. They're building characters. They're adding flavor to the games universe. And what do you do? You complain about "wasted resources" like you know shit about it. Man, gamers are the whiniest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    I disagree with your stances. I think Tracer was a logical and reasonable character to be gay. She wasn't overtly sexual, so that's not exactly appealing to straight men. She was a fun, powerful, and happy character....who is also gay. That's not her focus, because she's a lot more. If 13 year old virgins want to get excited when they hear "lesbian", that's on them. This is not pandering to anyone, this is having a character who is LGBT. Nothing more. Blizzard isn't trying to reel in players with it, it's just a part of the back story.
    Not overtly sexual? Are you real? Tracer, the character whos butt was the point of controversy ISN'T sexual?
    I'm just saying it would've been a lot more impactful and daring to go with a male character being gay. Tracer as you point out, was an easy pick for it. I don't really care who it panders to, but if you're gonna do it you might as well do it big time.

Though everyone seems to be ignoring that those kids that Rheinhardt are with, ARE ALL TORBJÖRNS KIDS!
    That's a LOT of sex!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    a dinner alone with your family is a perfectly normal holiday thing to do.

i don't really see anything there to make me think it has to be romantic.

[img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/202/268/609.png[img]
    You can tell it's not a date by the clothes she is wearing. Really not dressed to impress.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    My daughter used to play Tracer but she's not playing her anymore that's for sure. My daughter isn't one of those girls.
    LMAO
    I think it is time for your daughter to accept some "different" ppl in the World.
    I wish your daughter was a lesbian lel.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    There is a difference?
    The way you think, it's so simple. I have to say that I am jealous of your simple-minded thinking. If only I had the privilege to talk of my ass and be serious about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Well, Trump did just get elected president.
    And the same bullshit that got him elected is continuing. Him getting elected was not regressive. It was a form of "protest" against a lot of overly progressive bs. 2 days ago I saw a video on my facebook feed that was literally just a black girl with thousands of twitter followers complaining about how white girls shouldn't run around with dreadlocks and afros because its cultural appropriation and its racist. The worst part is, the person who posted the video agreed with it. The only voice of reason, a friend of mine from the US who was a major democrat commented, "this is why we lost the elections" and got called a bigot and a racist because he thought people can style their hair however the fuck they want.
    So all in all, this whole PC culture that has been flourishing these past couple of years seems a lot more regressive to me than trump being elected.
    This post has nothing to do with tracer being gay btw. I really liked the character they chose to make gay and there is no greater joy than seeing a retarded ship like widow x tracer being thrown out the window for one that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    2 days ago I saw a video on my facebook feed that was literally just a black girl with thousands of twitter followers complaining about how white girls shouldn't run around with dreadlocks and afros because its cultural appropriation and its racist.
    Wow, facebook is out of date lol.

I guess it really is getting old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    LMAO
    I think it is time for your daughter to accept some "different" ppl in the World.
    I wish your daughter was a lesbian lel.
    consider that it's probably the parents not letting the daughter choose Tracer, and then rethink what you said about "acceptance".
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    My daughter used to play Tracer but she's not playing her anymore that's for sure. My daughter isn't one of those girls.
    Maybe force her to stop playing all together he? See how that works out.

The ''Anti''-PC police is at it again, getting pissed off at everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Yeah... 4 and a dragon. So, apparently the community wants to turn Anduin into a gay man who's a pedophile and into bestiality.
    mental age and physical age are different for different species. or is your dog a pedophile because it can breed at 2 years old? also bestiality? yes that thing that can take the form of a human is totally bestiality because obviously anduin wants to fuck wrathion because he thinks his scales are sexy, not like we dont have cases of dragons and humans being in relationships before...

o wait

- - - Updated - - -

not to mention, anduin isnt even a man, hes 16, and in mists he was 14
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I knew it was going to be Tracer, just because Zarya would have been called offensive as a stereotypical butch Lesbian. Tracer is the face of the game in many ways, and she is a fun sporty girl, so she was the likely candidate to say "see not all lesbians are butch, most are normal girls." I don't really care if one of the characters was lesbian or gay, except for the fact that it was forced 100% because someone had to ask if there would be a lgbtq character the Blizzcon Overwatch was announced. Already in the Facebook comments of this comic people are saying "I can't wait to see the first transgender character." Again, that stuff doesn't bother me in real life, but in video games like this, an arcadey shooter, it just seems so forced, to appease these individuals begging for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    I knew it was going to be Tracer, just because Zarya would have been called offensive as a stereotypical butch Lesbian. Tracer is the face of the game in many ways, and she is a fun sporty girl, so she was the likely candidate to say "see not all lesbians are butch, most are normal girls." I don't really care if one of the characters was lesbian or gay, except for the fact that it was forced 100% because someone had to ask if there would be a lgbtq character the Blizzcon Overwatch was announced. Already in the Facebook comments of this comic people are saying "I can't wait to see the first transgender character." Again, that stuff doesn't bother me in real life, but in video games like this, an arcadey shooter, it just seems so forced, to appease these individuals begging for this.
    How do you know it was forced just because someone asked and wasn't something Blizzard was already planning?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    all of the lore in overwatch is "forced"

Huh, that's interesting. I've ran been across all these videos of Tracer having sex with guys. I would post links, but....... I think Blizzard is lying again. Tisk, tisk Blizztards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Huh, that's interesting. I've ran been across all these videos of Tracer having sex with guys. I would post links, but....... I think Blizzard is lying again. Tisk, tisk Blizztards.
    You know people can actually go both ways? It's a much better fantasy IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Yeah... 4 and a dragon. So, apparently the community wants to turn Anduin into a gay man who's a pedophile and into bestiality.
    it's not bestiality with a wow dragon.

wow dragons are a sentient sapient race, not really different from any humanoid.

it's not the same as fucking a dog.