Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Totally.
    Lets face the truth: There are pedophiles in the real universe so they WILL exist in Overwatch based on the REAL universe in the future. People need to grow up and realize that there are people different from them and be aware and thus be protected

Lets face the truth: There are drugs in the real universe so they WILL exist in Overwatch based on the REAL universe in the future. People need to grow up and realize that there are people different from them and be aware how they harm their life and thus be protected

Lets face the truth: There are satanists in the real universe so they WILL exist in Overwatch based on the REAL universe in the future. People need to grow up and realize that there are people different from them and be aware and thus be protected

... and so on.

... Let's fucking throw ALL the DIRT in the world in the face of our children so they know/try.

This is not anti-LGBT post, at all. But the logic just sucks
    parading your sexual fantasies in public to show off how original you are was never about being logical, only about making everything, and the rest of the world, revolve around your cunt, or dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    We now know what the payload's gender is and it is male because Tracer's never on top of it.

Imho.
    Pharmecry should of been first.

Especially since the Tracer LBGT one was from a Fanfic... When Pharmercy was before, and more widely known...
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this a big deal? And, why do you guys make it into a big deal?
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Imho.
    Pharmecry should of been first.

Especially since the Tracer LBGT one was from a Fanfic... When Pharmercy was before, and more widely known...
    Eh? Tracer's a proper Tomboy, surely this didn't come as that big a surprise to you?

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Maybe force her to stop playing all together he? See how that works out.

The ''Anti''-PC police is at it again, getting pissed off at everything.
    And then claiming their opponents are "easily triggered" lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    a dinner alone with your family is a perfectly normal holiday thing to do.

i don't really see anything there to make me think it has to be romantic.
    Mmm yeah at first I thought it was a romantic candlelit dinner, but on closer inspection it's a lantern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    consider that it's probably the parents not letting the daughter choose Tracer, and then rethink what you said about "acceptance".
    Imo doughter should know about other sexual orientations.
    You know.... someday somehow she can wake up with other woman in a bed.
    Btw its a video game. Isnt it lol?
    Last edited by HordeFanboy; 2016-12-22 at 12:02 PM.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/ArmouredSkeptic/...39445523255297

This reaction was probably the most hilarious i've seen regarding this. The picture to the right.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikusu View Post
    To people who aren't, "Deranged," as you put it, yes. Why does it even upset you? Tracer being gay has no impact on your life at all.
    So her being straight would have no impact on your life either? (just playing devils advocate here).

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    https://twitter.com/ArmouredSkeptic/...39445523255297

This reaction was probably the most hilarious i've seen regarding this. The picture to the right.
    Your average feminist/male ally, find something to bitch about always, take offense where there is none.

He's getting desperate now that he is no longer Anita's puppetmaster.

I'm not surprised. I mean, the whole game was designed for the SJW/LBGTQ/Non-binary gender/female empowerment/bullied, it-gets-better/millennial hipster crowd.

As for me, Overwatch never appealed to me personally. I'm just gonna stick with Battlefield 1 (since I'm a history major). So to each his own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    You know people can actually go both ways? It's a much better fantasy IMO.
    Tru dat.

Fun for all.

/thumbs up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    I'm not surprised. I mean, the whole game was designed for the SJW/LBGTQ/Non-binary gender/female empowerment/bullied, it-gets-better/millennial hipster crowd.

As for me, Overwatch never appealed to me personally. I'm just gonna stick with Battlefield 1 (since I'm a history major). So to each his own I guess.
    Historical accuracies everywhere.

10/10 realism of trench warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Historical accuracies everywhere.

10/10 realism of trench warfare.
    Hey man, firefights on zeppelins totally DID happen in WW1!

Tracer seems like a total free spirit. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she swings both ways. The fact that she's flirty and playful with everyone kinda supports my theory. The young lady in the comic is her current love. Personally I kinda like it as it suits her character to a tee.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

I'm just gonna stick with Battlefield 1 (since I'm a history major).
    What?? xD

If I'm a chef I guess that means I should only play Cook, Serve, Delicious!

Hahaha get your oven mitts out boys, this is a pretty hot take. Overwatch was designed by Anita Sarkeesian during Lilith Fair.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    How about we just have no gays, no straights, no nada.

I just wanna play vidya, I don't care about where you stick your junk in what or where. I just wanna shoot shit, etc. I use this to escape from the real world, not be constantly reminded of it.

Leave that crap out of it. I don't want to see someone kissing his wife before he goes to war. I don't want to see Tracer getting macked on by her mutant lesbian lover either.
    Because people from LGBT groups get upset if the sexuality they identify with isn't represented in a fictional cartoon universe. As if it has any connection to reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kouby View Post
    parading your sexual fantasies in public to show off how original you are was never about being logical, only about making everything, and the rest of the world, revolve around your cunt, or dick.
    If people weren't complete asshats who judge, ridicule and creates laws to punish the LGBT community maybe they would live a normal life. But fear and ego's got in the way so this is the result.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Because people from LGBT groups get upset if the sexuality they identify with isn't represented in a fictional cartoon universe. As if it has any connection to reality.

- - - Updated - - -

If people weren't complete asshats who judge, ridicule and creates laws to punish the LGBT community maybe they would live a normal life. But fear and ego's got in the way so this is the result.
    Your two different responses here seem sort of contradictory? LGBT people being underrepresented in popular entertainment is related to people ridiculing, judging and legislating against LGBT people. Underrepresentation leads to continued ignorance. I think it's cool to have a flagship character with a non-straight sexual identity and I think all the people freaking out and raging will become better people each time they're forced to deal with something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    I love how some people are calling this forced as though heteronormativity isn't drowning virtually every piece of fiction, AND real life.

People assume heterosexuality is the "default." Then they listen to specious reasoning from bigoted friends and family. Then they vote Trump/Republican/conservative. Then they wonder why their saviors haven't fixed shit. Then they blame the left and "PC culture." Then they disown their queer kids. Then wonder why they're alone and miserable.

Men are garbage. Masculinity poisons everything, so much so that Tracer can't even have a girlfriend without backlash. Humanity blows.
    Heterosexuality is the default and it makes complete sense that the vast majority group gets the vast majority of media.
    I'm sure you would say I have internal homophobia/oppression for saying that. Sometimes the facts are not easy to accept but avoiding them leads to more self deception and ideology.