Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Respect to the driver that fought with the terrorist and it seems he prevented the second Nice attack (a lot more deaths) and paid with his life.
    Guy is a hero!

They found finger prints of the tunesian dude on the truck.

And apparently the pakistani dude vanished after getting released.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    And apparently the pakistani dude vanished after getting released.
    Innocent person not under survaillance after being released! - That´s really suspicious!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Innocent person not under survaillance after being released! - That´s really suspicious!
    He didnt go back to his refugee home and the parents cant get contact to him. Somewhat suspicious imho.

Inb4 he + the "witness" were there to help the attacker escape.

15+ Year Old Account
    He didnt go back to his refugee home and the parents cant get contact to him. Somewhat suspicious imho.
    You think something bad happened to him?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

You think something bad happened to him?
    Could be that or he is somehow involved.

15+ Year Old Account
    Could be that or he is somehow involved.
    Yeah, if he was somehow involved the police wouldn´t have released him. Or do you know something?

He has probably left the country

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    You had that privilege taken away from you.
    Yes? So? You make it sound like it's a bad thing. Perhaps it's time the US gave up that privilege as well. I'm a big supporter of the whole global defense strategy that the US is employing. But do they have to fuck the planet up in the process? Putting a base in Poland with defensive missiles aimed in Russia's direction is one thing, going into Iraq just to fuck someone's day up? That's too much Dodge City mentality for my taste. This needs to stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Stone age right there.
    He shoots! He scores!

Well played, sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    But they could've detained him, especially if they knew of his background.

I'm trying to figure out why they didn't. Why let someone like this roam the streets?
    It's a problem of logistics. If you detain every potential terrorist, you soon run out of places to detain them in. We have our own domestic criminals filling up prisons already. Add to that that the whole idea of "imprisoning people for suspicion" thing got kinda out of vogue after WW2. I mean, we can do it. The whole planet knows we can do it. We're awesome at that kind of stuff. If there's a world championship of randomly incarcerating people based on mere suspicion, we'd be duking out the title between us and Russia. But I think the world is quite happy that we don't do shit like that anymore. And so are we.

So, let's talk about more practically feasible solutions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We don't need the privilege of bragging.
    We'll settle with actually achieving those things.
    Lol, this post just showed me how far along Europe has come when he directly refers to Germany and you keep defending us.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    But they could've detained him, especially if they knew of his background.

I'm trying to figure out why they didn't. Why let someone like this roam the streets?
    Detained based on what?

Inb4 he + the "witness" were there to help the attacker escape.
    Could be. Looks a bit suspcious. But to be honest, if I had been that refugee, picked up for seemingly the skin of my colour, I'd get the fuck out and into hiding, too. He's probably just hanging out at a friend's until the dust settles.

OR he's planning his revenge terrorist attack. Let the doom loop commence!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Pretty good example of why refugees shouldn't be allowed in.

This vetting process, that everybody with half a brain had figured out was impossible to support, has become such an overwhelming impossible cancer that the government is just saying to hell with it and rubber stamping people in with some half-assed government procedure that amounts to "well look at your background whenever the hell we get the time, maybe, but for now just come in who cares".

I don't know who these corrupt clowns like Merkel, Obama, Hillary, and basically the entire UN thought they were fooling - fools I guess. Because it was a known fact from day one that there was simply no data to do base any background checks on. Every three letter agency warned about the futility of even trying. But ignorant people everywhere fell for the lie, because they like the agenda, showing just how little they know about the situation. And now innocent civilized people are having their lives ended because of it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post

This vetting process, that everybody with half a brain had figured out was impossible to support, has become such an overwhelming impossible cancer that the government is just saying to hell with it and rubber stamping people in with some half-assed government procedure that amounts to "well look at your background whenever the hell we get the time, maybe, but for now just come in who cares".

I don't know who these corrupt clowns like Merkel, Obama, Hillary, and basically the entire UN thought they were fooling - fools I guess. Because it was a known fact from day one that there was simply no data to do base any background checks on. Every three letter agency warned about the futility of even trying. But ignorant people everywhere fell for the lie, because they like the agenda, showing just how little they know about the situation. And now innocent civilized people are having their lives ended because of it.
    Damn, i´m glad that you level headed person don´t prey on feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post

I agree, refugees shouldn't be allowed in. It'd be the smart move. The simple move. And I know Trumpsters are all about simple solutions. Alas... we did sign this silly paper, what was it called... ah, yes, Geneva refugee convention. Obviously, it doesn't fit into Trumpster logic, so you don't think it exists, but it actually does. And that means someone has to take them.

Now, going into a country, fucking it up to a state of anarchy and the fallout producing mass refugee waves that head straight for Europe... that's pretty fucked up. But then going and telling us we're doing it wrong when we have to take those refugees in? That's a dick move, mate. Instead, you could take some in. They're your refugees after all. Your responsibility.

So, in my dark hours, I keep thinking "Those innocent civilized people in Europe that are dying? Their lives are ended because of the US." What do you say to that?

There is a positive to this, though: Just imagine the next time you're bored and want to redecorate another country. We know it'll happen, Trumpster logic yells for violence at the slightest problem. So, what do you reckon the support in Europe will be? I know I'll be telling everyone who wants to listen about who's responsible for this terror wave. I don't see anyone in Europe giving you much help from this point onwards apart from the obligatory minimum pretense "we're all friends" bullshit.
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-12-22 at 12:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I agree, refugees shouldn't be allowed in. It'd be the smart move. The simple move. And I know Trumpsters are all about simple solutions. Alas... we did sign this silly paper, what was it called... ah, yes, Geneva refugee convention. Obviously, it doesn't fit into Trumpster logic, so you don't think it exists, but it actually does. And that means someone has to take them.

Now, going into a country, fucking it up to a state of anarchy and the fallout producing mass refugee waves that head straight for Europe... that's pretty fucked up. But then going and telling us we're doing it wrong when we have to take those refugees in? That's a dick move, mate. Instead, you could take some in. They're your refugees after all. Your responsibility.

So, in my dark hours, I keep thinking "Those innocent civilized people in Europe that are dying? Their lives are ended because of the US." What do you say to that?
    You can´t blame the actions on people that didn´t actually commit them themselves, blame it on merkel, no, wait, yes, no but but but

MAGA!

I like how islamists on social media calls people like him a hero, brave man after attacks like this etc, they are the biggest cowards on this planet always hitting civilians who never even see it coming also calling them kuffar and crusaders lol how delusional can you get? you never see them attack military personal. I guess their bar is set pretty damn low when it comes to rolemodels and heroes.

Good to see them getting stomped in the comment section though and their accounts closed. If i only knew to type some arabic i would have some real fun with them.

Deleted
    Just wait till Trump wins against ISIS - that should quell down terrorism for some time. He will win everywhere and it will help Europe as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I like how islamists on social media calls people like him a hero, brave man after attacks like this etc, they are the biggest cowards on this planet always hitting civilians who never even see it coming also calling them kuffar and crusaders lol how delusional can you get? you never see them attack military personal. I guess their bar is set pretty damn low when it comes to rolemodels and heroes.

Good to see them getting stomped in the comment section though and their accounts closed. If i only knew to type some arabic i would have some real fun with them.
    How many islamists do you know on social media, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Just wait till Trump wins against ISIS - that should quell down terrorism for some time. He will win everywhere and it will help Europe as well.
    That's easy, stop supporting them and then bringing them into your country

You can´t blame the actions on people that didn´t actually commit them themselves, blame it on merkel, no, wait, yes, no but but but

MAGA!
    I said "in my dark hours", mate. I do not usually devolve like that very often. It usually just happens when some dick comes on this forum and hates on Germany for trying to be the nice guy and mop up the shit that they produced. Don't poke the bear and he won't wake up. So instead of telling us how galactically stupid we are, try to help? But no, sitting on a high horse with a condescending attitude is much more fun...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Why, what's he gonna do? Think Trump will go to Syria and go "Make Islam great again!"?

Trumpster logic.. never fails to amuse.