Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How and where do I acquire entry level pvp set

i guess fearless gladiator is entry level, i havent figured out where the vendors are or how to get these sets

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    You get it by PvPing or doing the PvP world quests. You are given PvP templates in pvp so the gear doesn't matter outside of the ilevel affecting your template (higher ilevel = better) If your arena/RBG rating is higher you get higher ilevel gear as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Item level means very little in pvp these days. You could do it in pve gear. There are no vendors. You randomly get gear by doing BGs.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchow View Post
    Item level means very little in pvp these days. You could do it in pve gear. There are no vendors. You randomly get gear by doing BGs.
    Whilst item level does mean very little, this might be a bit confusing, as item level is literally the only thing you should be looking at on your gear if you are doing instanced pvp in Legion. With that said it's 1% stat gain to your pre-defined template per 10 ilvl.

So, just equip whatever the highest ilvl piece in every slot OP. If you have 840 and someone has 880, they only have a 4% advantage on you. You'll get better gear from just doing pvp, there are no vendors outside of old stuff or cosmetic. If you want to gear up faster then PvE, but it's not needed.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-12-22 at 01:10 AM.

I just want for transmog

Quote Originally Posted by ponies View Post
    I just want for transmog
    And that is what I find idiotic about this new system, it is so hard to get the PvP sets for transmogs. Really annoys me.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    And that is what I find idiotic about this new system, it is so hard to get the PvP sets for transmogs. Really annoys me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ponies View Post
    I just want for transmog
    On season 3 they'll add vendors to buy season 1 & 2 appearances at least. But for now, you need to pray for RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    On season 3 they'll add vendors to buy season 1 & 2 appearances at least. But for now, you need to pray for RNG.
    Ah sweet! /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Can easily just do the PvP WQs. I think within the first month I had the full set on my Rogue from WQs alone. Had 4-5 show on my map (not done them, don't need them) on my Hunter which dinged about 22h /played ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Can easily just do the PvP WQs. I think within the first month I had the full set on my Rogue from WQs alone. Had 4-5 show on my map (not done them, don't need them) on my Hunter which dinged about 22h /played ago.
    You are lucky. Doing them + BGs every day, and the damn boots never appear for my Hunter.

Leveled my Paladin as well, been PvP'ing with him for a month, and the only piece that droped so far is the season 2 head. Unfortunately, due to a bug, the item is not added to my transmog list (despite it having the same appearance of season 1 head), so I had to use the item recovery system and store it in my bank until they fix it.

You are lucky. Doing them + BGs every day, and the damn boots never appear for my Hunter.

Leveled my Paladin as well, been PvP'ing with him for a month, and the only piece that droped so far is the season 2 head. Unfortunately, due to a bug, the item is not added to my transmog list (despite it having the same appearance of season 1 head), so I had to use the item recovery system and store it in my bank until they fix it.
    Everyone gets the same if you're of the same spec AFAIK? So no more lucky than everyone else.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-12-22 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    the hell you did. I haven't even seen half a set of the pvp gear on any character with enough honor levels for them to show up. My main is honor level 3 and I still barely see anything other than necks and rings,

- - - Updated - - -

proof? i havent seen mention of this, and so far they just reused the look for season 2, which makes it look like we wont be seeing a vendor.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    the hell you did. I haven't even seen half a set of the pvp gear on any character with enough honor levels for them to show up. My main is honor level 3 and I still barely see anything other than necks and rings
    Not logged in atm, so random screenshot:http://imgur.com/KToQ2mP - there's most, if not all of the set as a transmog. Done zero BGs in Legion and probably less than 10 arenas, don't even remember.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-12-24 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    proof? i havent seen mention of this, and so far they just reused the look for season 2, which makes it look like we wont be seeing a vendor.
    They talked about it recently in one of those interviews. The developer was questioned about people fearing they wouldn't get all pieces of Elite Gear before the end of season, so they said that Season 2 gear have the same looks, and once season 2 ended they would add a vendor to buy old season gear with Marks of Honor. Elite gear would only be buyable by those eligible.

As the answer only covered Elite Gear, they were later asked about non-elite. The question was made on twitter or official forums, can't remember, and they clarified that non-elite gear would be available as well, with no restriction on past rank to get it.

Sorry, I have no link. I just look at those interviews for info, I don't keep track of it for later.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    They talked about it recently in one of those interviews. The developer was questioned about people fearing they wouldn't get all pieces of Elite Gear before the end of season, so they said that Season 2 gear have the same looks, and once season 2 ended they would add a vendor to buy old season gear with Marks of Honor. Elite gear would only be buyable by those eligible.

As the answer only covered Elite Gear, they were later asked about non-elite. The question was made on twitter or official forums, can't remember, and they clarified that non-elite gear would be available as well, with no restriction on past rank to get it.

Sorry, I have no link. I just look at those interviews for info, I don't keep track of it for later.
    Yeah. I saw it too, it's legit.

There will be an achievement added in 7.1.5 (I believe?) that will be awarded to anyone who got 2k in s1/s2 and will enable them to buy elite gear from vendors.

Someone asked a question on Twitter about non-elite and they said they were going to make a vendor for it. With no requirements, obivously.

I'd really like to have more information about this too.

The Leather pvp chest has the most amazing boob window I've ever seen with a red and black suede outline. The highest I can get an alt is 105 without burning out tho, will I miss my chance to create a character with no bra at all?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    I'd really like to have more information about this too.

The Leather pvp chest has the most amazing boob window I've ever seen with a red and black suede outline. The highest I can get an alt is 105 without burning out tho, will I miss my chance to create a character with no bra at all?
    Read the 2 posts above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Nowq I got curious. Lol.

I just wished we could get Mark of Honors on every win for the old sets. I just want the transmog.