Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanakk View Post
    uvanimor

My CS sims will be upgraded with more balanced stats table, but Castigator SiMS are accurate and ring is 2nd best legendary right now on ptr
    If you're not the one being asked a question please don't answer for me and link your inaccurate sims.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeredsoul View Post
    Nerfing Pp, our only ST dps option getting nerfed. Awesome.
    It gives BRW an ability to actually be used compared to always being overshadowed by PP, and maybe gives Epidemic more time to shine in aoe as well.

Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    First, PP is not even the pure ST option, BRW is. Second, number tuning will obviously follow, so nerfing talents is not necessarily bad for overall spec performance. It´s actually good if it gives you choices again.
    Yeah as long as it comes with a buff, there's nothing bad about it. We will spend slightly less resources, but hit harder as a result from it.

Quote Originally Posted by madrounds View Post
    Max when you said ring is 2nd best legendary behind bracer, were you talking about Uvanimor or Sephuz?
    Uvanimor, which I'll have up on the doc later. Already have Bracers, Helm and Helm/Belt.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    If you're not the one being asked a question please don't answer for me and link your inaccurate sims.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    i post whats in my oppinion is accurate, i dont need your biased logs where you clearly made CS go slighty better then Cast...

i replyed to him not to you, its not like you are forbidden to answer to others...just post your sims later then answer him

Quote Originally Posted by Praytell View Post
    Shit buddy, who needs to go to the dead sea when we have all the salt we could possibly need with you

In any case, i basically dont give a shit about raiding, my 300+k happened on final boss of nelth lair. Had no BL cos we wiped once before it.

And im definitely no god, however i would like to submit a reverse hypothesis... youre just really fucking shite if you only pull 260k on a minimal movement fight. learn to use your CDs effectively, or maybe improve rotation or someshit.

either way, i wouldnt have given you shit if you were being a sarcastic fuck towards me :P

glfh
    lol I think you are misunderstanding....
    I'm not "just really fucking shit" because I don't pull 300k with a 345ilvl. I am far beyond that ilvl so I'm not going to bother testing that so let me put this in a way you can understand.

As referenced by Warcraft logs heroic Nythendra records (aka: minimal movement fight) because no one gives a flying fuck about how high you can burst on a super short 5-man boss fight.

No death knight with that item level has EVER pulled over 300k sustained

Source: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ss=DeathKnight

i post whats in my oppinion is accurate, i dont need your biased logs where you clearly made CS go slighty better then Cast...

i replyed to him not to you, its not like you are forbidden to answer to others...just post your sims later then answer him
    Your sims aren't accurate so I'll make sure people know that.
    There's no bias in mine simply because I know how to properly gear out profiles compared to you. I did a more comprehensive test and yet somehow mine are bias, where as especially with the bracers and CS the stat allocation is near perfect when you try to tweak it.

Deleted
    Your sims aren't accurate so I'll make sure people know that.
    There's no bias in mine simply because I know how to properly gear out profiles compared to you. I did a more comprehensive test and yet somehow mine are bias, where as especially with the bracers and CS the stat allocation is near perfect when you try to tweak it.
    jeah u just fear that now that others trying it, people find our that ur sims are bias...
    My bis gear for cast doing more then urs means ofc yours is better optimiced... i am pretty sure you know how to do it properly... but u optimced it extra that slighty worse then CS... we know you very welll and your preaching CS LIVE bullshit
    thats like preaching that CS was viable on LIVE.
    For me its ok you can tell people that my sims are wrong, as i will do the same about urs...and after seeing your logs where u only play CS people will see who is right
    Last edited by mmoc15f6548a96; 2016-12-22 at 07:06 PM.

Can we not turn this thread into a pissing match? I get that Maxweii can come off as condesending, but fanakk is just screaming into the void.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elerubard View Post
    Can we not turn this thread into a pissing match? I get that Maxweii can come off as condesending, but fanakk is just screaming into the void.
    i dont care for me he is playing a subpar on live, but he is a very good SimCrafter and i appreciate it. He should just do what he thinks is the best and others will do the same....
    But i stay at my statement that he is biased on Cast spec, cause why didnt he include the nightbane chest/trinket empower combo for the build...
    For me i just hope that both speccs will be viable and competitive across whole nighthold content...
    Last edited by mmoc15f6548a96; 2016-12-22 at 07:46 PM.

Maxweii, have you tested whether there is a stat breakpoint that the CS build needs to overtake Cast? I geared for that initially and then for frost after unholy brought me nothing but frustration.

Generally I know he's not worth it now but once I realized how poorly his work is done, seeing as I'm doing it correctly, it should be noted when he tries to spread misinformation.
    I specifically left out any bonuses, added effects etc and make sure it's know it's not BIS gear, rather than using a shot in the wind to say it's BIS gear.

Maxweii, have you tested whether there is a stat breakpoint that the CS build needs to overtake Cast? I geared for that initially and then for frost after unholy brought me nothing but frustration.
    I haven't done stat weights and such yet, that will be done once things are more finalized and then I can just tune down gear and see what it would be like st say 840 ilvl.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont care for me he is playing a subpar on live, but he is a very good SimCrafter and i appreciate it. He should just do what he thinks is the best and others will do the same....
    But i stay at my statement that he is biased on Cast spec, cause why didnt he include the nightbane chest/trinket empower combo for the build...
    For me i just hope that both speccs will be viable and competitive across whole nighthold content...
    Since you can't read the doc I made, I didn't include any set bonuses nor BIS gear on either side, it's appropriate stat allocation for both without BIS gear (meaning no set bonus on chest/trinket).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    lol I think you are misunderstanding....
    I'm not "just really fucking shit" because I don't pull 300k with a 345ilvl. I am far beyond that ilvl so I'm not going to bother testing that so let me put this in a way you can understand.

As referenced by Warcraft logs heroic Nythendra records (aka: minimal movement fight) because no one gives a flying fuck about how high you can burst on a super short 5-man boss fight.

No death knight with that item level has EVER pulled over 300k sustained

Source: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ss=DeathKnight
    id like to refer you to the part where i said i basically dont give a shit about raiding

furthermore, i would have been happy to talk to you in a civil manner, and clear up that misunderstanding before this... however, you decided that snarky sarcasm was the way forward.
    Last edited by BadguyNotBadGuy; 2016-12-23 at 01:00 AM.

Some hotfixes went into the PTR

PP now gives a rune at 8 wounds popped instead of 6
    RC has a 1% chance to proc instead of a 1.25% chance to proc per runic power spent
    Death Coil was buffed a bit, not 100% sure on the amount but looks to be ~20%

Death Coil buff bois!!

Some hotfixes went into the PTR

PP now gives a rune at 8 wounds popped instead of 6
    RC has a 1% chance to proc instead of a 1.25% chance to proc per runic power spent
    Death Coil was buffed a bit, not 100% sure on the amount but looks to be ~20%
    These don't really seem like positive changes. I mean yeah cool DC damage, but didn't they want to add more justification for not overcapping RP? Taking away a bit of rune return from PP and forcing you to use DC more for RC procs just kinda feels like a glove slap to the face.

This is the stuff intended to stop Unholy from capping RP, yes. There are supposed to be compensatory buffs as well. They might already be in, there the extra ghoul damage or army of the damned procrate could do it alongside the small DC buff.

Quote Originally Posted by KodoRealTalk View Post
    These don't really seem like positive changes. I mean yeah cool DC damage, but didn't they want to add more justification for not overcapping RP? Taking away a bit of rune return from PP and forcing you to use DC more for RC procs just kinda feels like a glove slap to the face.
    Not really if they buff DC even more to hit as close as a Frost Strike hit, it will be very worth spamming DC. But again only if they buff it even more, like 20% more on top of that 20% if thats is correct.

the 3% aura buff has been buffed to 6%

Just a little offtopic here, i got the legendary bracers yesterday, and i must say holy fucking dammit i still cant beat a lot of classes on dps with lower ilvl than i. I went up like 30k DPS on meters maybe more, just by equipping it instead of the shoulders and with 886 ilvl and i still cant beat wars, mages, rogues and druids, ret pallys and probably spriests too by far. Those changes to unholy arent comming soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Not really if they buff DC even more to hit as close as a Frost Strike hit, it will be very worth spamming DC. But again only if they buff it even more, like 20% more on top of that 20% if thats is correct.
    They won't do that considering Unholy isn't about Runic Power damage, so it's not guna become our top damage ability

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Just a little offtopic here, i got the legendary bracers yesterday, and i must say holy fucking dammit i still cant beat a lot of classes on dps with lower ilvl than i. I went up like 30k DPS on meters maybe more, just by equipping it instead of the shoulders and with 886 ilvl and i still cant beat wars, mages, rogues and druids by far. Those changes to unholy arent comming soon enough.
    It's a much larger increase than 30k, so likely you're still getting used to it

They won't do that considering Unholy isn't about Runic Power damage, so it's not guna become our top damage ability

- - - Updated - - -

It's a much larger increase than 30k, so likely you're still getting used to it
    Its just an estimate, its not rocket science on how to use them. I pulled 480k on guarm while war, rogue, druid, mage pulled 500k+ all of them with lower ilvl than i. No fucking way the bracers will be a 70k dps increase to beat the war or even the rogue that was around 530k.
    Not to mention ret pally around 490k but that is not much of a difference to be relevant.
    Last edited by Kendros; 2016-12-23 at 04:17 PM.

Quick side note, it appears that on live Feast of Souls is not applying to Portal to the Underworld.