Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This is just another distraction, like usual.

What I'm wondering, is what's really going on that he's trying to distract everyone from?
    Probably 'unpresidented.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Four more years of presidential shitposting. Amazing.

Deleted

What I'm wondering, is what's really going on that he's trying to distract everyone from?
    The next rich guy from Wall Street in his cabinet to "drain the swamp"?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'm not talking about the phone call. I'm talking about him subsequently questioning the one-China policy.

There have been like 3-4 different events surrounding China, Trump and Taiwan.
    the last thing i read was China putting anti aircraft weapons in their new man made island in the south china seas

yay...

Deleted
    "And the masses shall be swayed by theatrics and bread."

Politics and policy aside, his handlers MUST know how much of an idiot he looks like to everybody globally.

Why do they let him near twitter? He's like a child.
    Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    The next rich guy from Wall Street in his cabinet to "drain the swamp"?
    The swamp was too poor, it needed even more richer people.
    Politics and policy aside, his handlers MUST know how much of an idiot he looks like to everybody globally.
    Do they though?

I can't wait until twitter gets hacked someday and we all die because someone posts something on his account.

all i can do is laugh... have fun with your new president.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You forgot a democracy has more than 1 election in its lifetime?
    Yes lots of elections with democrats getting steamrolled since 2008. It's almost like calling people racist doesn't do the trick anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Yeah... He's not a very bright person.

I don't see a problem with this. He's not saying anything other than advocating for an upgrade to america's nuclear arsenal.

Like it or not, nukes keep the world in check.

The extrapolation or insinuation that wanting to expand/upgrade an arsenal so that is always modernized means he's going to be pressing the "nuke the shit out of everything" button, which he can't use as it requires multiple levels of government and not just one man with a key and a code, is laughable, and stinks of knee-jerk reactionism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Yes lots of elections with democrats getting steamrolled since 2008. It's almost like calling people racist doesn't do the trick anymore.
    Probably much more then that. Corporate interference etc etc.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    I don't see a problem with this. He's not saying anything other than advocating for an upgrade to america's nuclear arsenal.
    Looks like you didn't spot the irony.

10+ Year Old Account

Isn't it obvious? It's Aliens.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    the last thing i read was China putting anti aircraft weapons in their new man made island in the south china seas
    yay...
    Russia has already hinted at nuclear war in response to the US activation of the missile defense system in Romania.
    NATO is flexing their military power at the borders. I think we are at the brink of a nuclear war. The first nuke will be launched by Trump because he thinks the nuclear option isn't a big deal and USA should use nuke to fight ISIS and even countries in Europe if he thinks they are a threat. Not my ideas, his words.
    https://thinkprogress.org/9-terrifyi...s-99f6290bc32a
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Lol, people mocking the people that voted for Trump without any logical reasoning. Other countries develop nuclear capabilities, you know, the most powerful weapons on earth and they think the US should just sit there with its thumb up it's ass and hope for peace and love while sitting in a circle smoking a doobie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the US, I was born and raised here. But if Trump turns into a Hitler, I'm going to defect so hard and so fast. I refuse to fight for a fascist.

I refuse to be one of those indoctrinated Nazi soldiers who "were just following orders".
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Looks like you didn't spot the irony.
    Honestly? Probably not. I just don't see what's knee-jerk worthy, it's not exactly like it's an outrageous position.

You have nuclear weapons, opposing states have nuclear weapons. You should make sure you have more nukes, and your nukes are better, until such a time that ALL nukes can be disposed of.

Once again, the Liberals are trying to destroy the US from the inside out. It's quite saddening.