Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by getupkid55 View Post
    Amount is irrelevant to the point. And no where did anyone say that they just "wanted more". It's about the advancement of the technology and the US lacking in that area.
    Ummm Trump did and that's who we are talking about.

The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    While terrorism must be fought, there is no question about it, dropping nuke on a middle east cities, killing 99% civilians is not gonna go well with the rest of the world. You just create more martyr.

The war on terrorism can only be won by informantion and develloping, both economically and socially, those country. When realizing there is another way to leave, most people will reject terrorism.
    Go watch ISIS videos. <mod snip> Then we can have this discussion.

[Mod edit: Please don't link to gore websites]

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Yeah, but you don't need to make more nukes to "continue to have nukes". We've got enough to eradicate our species from the planet. That's quite a lot.

Do note the the Democrats and Republicans have switched platforms since the civil war.
    No they haven't. You mean to say Democrats have adopted better beliefs. Keep in mind that Republicans to this day still do not support slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ummm Trump did and that's who we are talking about.
    So if I strengthened and expanded my cooking skills, you would interpret that as meaning I need to cook more food?

Also love how you avoid the main point.. zzzz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by getupkid55 View Post
    And no where did anyone say that they just "wanted more".
    Putin said "enhance", Trump said "expand", that's a big difference.

The only ones who need to expand amount of nukes are France, UK and China.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Republicans to this day still do not support slavery
    The rich ones do. They don't enable laws to be made that HELP THE POOR, all the laws they make only HELP THE RICH to keep the poor enslaved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Twitter,

In the interests of world peace, please ban Donald J Trump from your website. You are well within your rights as a business whose virtual space is legally considered to be private property, to prohibit access to the site by anyone for whatever reason (or no reason at all) that you choose. Furthermore, you are well within your own Terms of Service to terminate Donald J Trump's Twitter account, again for any reason (or no reason at all.)

It is well noted that Donald J Trump's Twitter feed receives a high volume of traffic; and as your advertisers rely on high traffic volume to get their message out, that this move may cost you financially. With that being said, since this user utilizes their Twitter account in a manner that may possibly spark international incidents, the greater concern here is not your bottom line.

Donald J Trump is the lawful President-Elect of the United States. This is a reality that many have found difficult to swallow. It is nevertheless the hope of those people that, however unlikely it may be, he will perform those duties adequately. However, it is also worth noting that utilizing Twitter may actually serve to hinder this.

Donald J Trump, as President-Elect of the United States, is on the cusp of becoming a world leader. He has any number of official channels by which to release information, and to make statements. Removing one platform - a platform where his words are often not tempered by diplomacy, and where his words are virtually unfiltered thoughts from within his head - will not silence this man. Instead, it would force any inflammatory remarks he does choose to make to be released via these official channels, and not on your website at 03:00 while he is sitting on the toilet.

Kindly think of the future. Think of what giving this man this platform could mean for the world.

Regards,
    Most sane people

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Did or did they not make things better for Carson?
    They did. Absolutely. But he did what people should be doing with them. Used them to better his life. He didn't sit around and spit out more children to increase the funding received.

Like I said these things should be given temporarily. We should not be allowing people to survive consistantly off of the taxpayers simply because they don't want to find a job.

Even then, I know 2 vets who served during Vietnam that are currently homeless. Yet the only "assistance" they can receive from the government they fought for is medical. They can not get food stamps. They can not get public housing. All because they have no children. It's sickening that people who fought for their country can't get help but the 300 lb woman that lives a few houses houses down from me gets $1200 in food stamps and $800 in welfare every month not counting the section 8 housing assistance. She doesn't work, never has as far as I know, and she is in her late 20s with 4 kids. But we as taxpayers should be giving her 2k a month along with a house. Yea, no this is where Dems lose me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Putin said "enhance", Trump said "expand", that's a big difference.

The only ones who need to expand amount of nukes are France, UK and China.
    Sure, it's a matter of intepretation.. he said "expand capability" - to me that's pretty different from just increasing the amount of nukes (although not necessarily exclusive), and since he's been on record in the past saying that the US' nuclear technology is behind Russia's, he's obviously just talking about technology/capability.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Dear Twitter,

In the interests of world peace, please ban Donald J Trump from your website. You are well within your rights as a business whose virtual space is legally considered to be private property, to prohibit access to the site by anyone for whatever reason (or no reason at all) that you choose. Furthermore, you are well within your own Terms of Service to terminate Donald J Trump's Twitter account, again for any reason (or no reason at all.)

It is well noted that Donald J Trump's Twitter feed receives a high volume of traffic; and as your advertisers rely on high traffic volume to get their message out, that this move may cost you financially. With that being said, since this user utilizes their Twitter account in a manner that may possibly spark international incidents, the greater concern here is not your bottom line.

Donald J Trump is the lawful President-Elect of the United States. This is a reality that many have found difficult to swallow. It is nevertheless the hope of those people that, however unlikely it may be, he will perform those duties adequately. However, it is also worth noting that utilizing Twitter may actually serve to hinder this.

Donald J Trump, as President-Elect of the United States, is on the cusp of becoming a world leader. He has any number of official channels by which to release information, and to make statements. Removing one platform - a platform where his words are often not tempered by diplomacy, and where his words are virtually unfiltered thoughts from within his head - will not silence this man. Instead, it would force any inflammatory remarks he does choose to make to be released via these official channels, and not on your website at 03:00 while he is sitting on the toilet.

Kindly think of the future. Think of what giving this man this platform could mean for the world.

Regards,
    Most sane people
    Dear Twitter:

Please don't censor speech from anyone. Thanks!

Regards,
    Someone who doesn't always like what Trumps says

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    why do you need 7,000 nukes for anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Dear Twitter:

Please don't censor speech from anyone. Thanks!

Regards,
    Someone who doesn't like what Trumps says
    When that someones speech can start WWIII, Ya it should be censored. This country shouldn't have to pay for him being a idiot.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    The rich ones do. They don't enable laws to be made that HELP THE POOR, all the laws they make only HELP THE RICH to keep the poor enslaved.
    Well if we are going to start creating hyperbole's, the only reason the democratic party is so for illegal immigration is to keep foreigners in our country to do their bidding for slave labor fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    why do you need 7,000 nukes for anyway?
    Because some people are serious about the over 9000 joke...

And yet he had all those things and look where he is. Its almost like it isn't the toys that makes people lazy, people are just fucken lazy.
    Believe that is what I said. I am not saying people shouldn't get the assistance. I am saying that it should not be forever. Limit it to a set time frame that you can get assistance for. If people need help after being laid off, sure give em 6 months. But we shouldn't be the sole support for a family.

Well if we are going to start creating hyperbole's, the only reason the democratic party is so for illegal immigration is to keep foreigners in our country to do their bidding for slave labor fees.
    Could be true. But I DO know that rich people don't make laws to help poor people not be enslaved.

When that someones speech can start WWIII, Ya it should be censored. This country shouldn't have to pay for him being a idiot.
    Please note any other time in history someone has caused a World War over Twitter. Go head, I'll be waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Trump has to proliferate more nuclear weapons because Obama created Russia.
    I am pretty sure that was bush and he also created Moslems.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Ya isn't like the other side is totally ok with shipping jobs oversea's and having child labor make there new shoes.

Please note any other time in history someone has caused a World War over Twitter. Go head, I'll be waiting.
    Twitter was founded 10 years ago. However, wars have been started over loose lips, bad diplomacy, and insults before.