The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Voting for the elf who was the only one to let go of pride and actually helped the humans not because of desperation, but because they needed help, the one and only Alleria Windrunner, the best high elf ever.

Kael'thas was kind of inconsistent anyway so I don't get why you're all voting for him. In the end, you usually gave lower grades to inconsistent characters. Kael'thas was the guy who in WC3 was all for his people and making sure they live. In BC we found out he had even gifted them a caught naaru so that they don't die! ... and then he joined the Legion. You know, basically those guys due to which Silvermoon was destroyed. Those guys that Illidan and Vashj were fighting. Those guys that he had been fighting. And he attacked his people and stole the naaru from them, thus damning them... like, this is all a 180 turn from his character. Did he have double personality or something?
    Road to fel is paved with good intentions

And up until alleria started letting a human in her pants it wasn't because the humans needed help it's because she hated orcs
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Im gonna vote for gorgeous female here - Kael gets my vote.
    joining the lord
    voting Kael
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Obviously, I would vote Kael'thas.

He was by far my most favorite character in WC3. That campaign actually is the reason why I like Blood Elves. And even though Blizzard isn't doing Blood Elves a favor by giving them shitty character models with even shittier emotes - WC3 shows how they should actually be depicted.

Back to Kael, you could see that he really cared about his people and that he would do anything necessary to save them. Of course, like with so many interesting characters, Blizzard HAD to ruin him in BC to make him a loot pinata. What a wasted potential. While I like Lor'themar, I would take Kael'thas as a leader over him at any time.

One negative thing is that they used Kael'thas for that setback meme, which they overused so much that it's no longer funny, but rather annoying when they do it again (same goes for the "you are not prepared" crap). Back then at least it wasn't intended to be a meme.

Also, Alleria loses sympathy for giving birth to that mudblood Arator.
    Last edited by Sangris; 2016-12-23 at 01:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Volendrung View Post
    Anyone who did their green fire quest before MoP is a winner in my book.
    This reminds me when I wrote a long ass guide giving several tips to get that green fire with borderline shitty PvP gear. It even got a sticky from the mods.

I posted it in the Italian version of the old WoW forums and despite being outdated as hell and outright useless for anyone not speaking the language, I think is still there to this day.

Edit: yup, it's still there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Kael'thas was kind of inconsistent anyway so I don't get why you're all voting for him.
    Honestly, my main motivation is that between the two, Kael'thas is the one I still remember who is he.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Kael'thas, the great character destroyed by burning crusade... or a high elf who breeds with humans.

Saving Kael'thas.

Ezpz vote, Kael'thas!!

Quote Originally Posted by Volendrung View Post
    Anyone who did their green fire quest before MoP is a winner in my book.
    Or a time traveler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Or a time traveler.
    A time traveller is a winner :V

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    Alleria Windrunner x Kael'thas Sunstrider
    oh shit, ok voting Alleria

Alleria Windrunner against a prince,who decided,that it's wise to stand on the side of a faction,which obliterated his homeland and slew thousands of his people? Alleria all the way!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Alleria Windrunner against a prince,who decided,that it's wise to stand on the side of a faction,which obliterated his homeland and slew thousands of his people? Alleria all the way!
    couple of things. Horde never killed thousands of high elves. And Lor'themar/hauldron/rommath decided to bring the blood elves to the Horde not Kael'thas. Not even bringing up the whole Alliance invaded their land/sent spies while the Horde actually helped them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Did this happen in Game of Thrones?

Sexy elf vs a lunatic elf who can't stay dead >.>

my vote goes to Alleria

7+ Year Old Account
    The Kael'thas Sunstrider himself.

Alleria Windrunner.

did i make it in time???

if yes then Kaelthas ofc

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kael'thas the one and only King!

Deleted
    11- 20. Kael'thas is essentially obliterating Alleria, who clearly can not stand a chance this late in the duel.

With only two hours till the end of this match, will a miracle happen for Alleria?

@Friendlyimmolation @Soulrender Kalec - By faction I meant the Burning Legion.

Deleted
    And with that, comes a closure to our top 40 bracket of the Helheim Battle Royal. Thank you truly everyone who played and for the continuous support. As said, we will take a 48 hours break for you to catch your breath, enjoy your holidays and have fun.

I am truly honored to have made you enjoy as much as you did to stick around, and you are all amazing. Thank you for making this extremely fun to run, and Merry Christmas you all!