Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Yes I believe the milk is meant to remind us of.....milk. Which is white and good for treating bunions which is why the young lady is bathing her feet and reading a good old fashioned book. Unlike the kids of today who are stuck to their tablets and smart phones rather than enriching themselves with the written word. However she is looking super pissed because the girl in the balaclava ordered way too much milk which is why she is prostrate and trying to be helpful.

Obviously the aim of the piece is to teach us that we should always double check how much milk we order from Amazon or your own preferred online vendor.
    That explains the quantity of milk I guess. But why is most of it in large bottles but some is in small bottles? There is only one empty bottle, which doesn't hold near enough to contain everything in the tub, where are the other empties? They clearly have way more than they need, but why did they unpack it and spread it all over the room instead of leaving it refrigerated until needed? The bottle the kneeling woman is using doesn't match any of the others, where did she get it from? Why is she using a secondary container to pour milk from bottles into a tub? Does she pour it from one bottle into the next bottle, and then into the tub? Why not pour it directly into the tub? Unless she's taking it out of the tub? Why does she have a recliner as an office chair? You can't use that at the desk. When is this supposed to be? That's an old TV. What's up with the cat figurines? She looks short, why is the assault rifle hung so high on the wall? Can she even reach it? What if she needs it and doesn't have time to get a ladder? There's plenty of wall space, why is some of your Nazi paraphernalia hung on top of other paraphernalia? Why is the flag hung so poorly? Why are you just holding a book over a tub of milk? Either read it or put it away.
    Last edited by Enthusiastic Steward; 2016-12-23 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    That explains the quantity of milk I guess. But why is most of it in large bottles but some is in small bottles? There is only one empty bottle, which doesn't hold near enough to contain everything in the tub, where are the other empties? They clearly have way more than they need, but why did they unpack it and spread it all over the room instead of leaving it refrigerated until needed? The bottle the kneeling woman is using doesn't match any of the others, where did she get it from? Why is she using a secondary container to pour milk from bottles into a tub? Does she pour it from one bottle into the next bottle, and then into the tub? Why not pour it directly into the tub? Unless she's taking it out of the tub? Why does she have a recliner as an office chair? You can't use that at the desk. When is this supposed to be? That's an old TV. What's up with the cat figurines? She looks short, why is the assault rifle hung so high on the wall? Can she even reach it? What if she needs it and doesn't have time to get a ladder? There's plenty of wall space, why is some of your Nazi paraphernalia hung on top of other paraphernalia? Why is the flag hung so poorly? Why are you just holding a book over a tub of milk? Either read it or put it away.
    Wowzers. You've made me realise I've got this upside down! She didn't buy in the milk at all, she's actually secreting it from her feet! The rifle on the wall is there for the girl in the balaclava to shoot her if she runs out of vessels to put the milk in, lest we all be drowned in milk.

I would imagine the general shoddiness of her surroundings and the pathetic attempt at flag hanging is down to the fact that she doesn't get much time to actually do stuff being that she's generally stood in a vat so that she doesn't cover her apartment floor in milk. The cat statues are there as a surrogate to an actual cat, she really loves cats but they are lactose intolerant so obviously being a responsible person and a cat lover she wouldn't endanger one by sharing an apartment with it.

I'm sure together we can crack this.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    She doesn't even fit the Aryan standard.
    She can fit my standard anytime
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by einaschern View Post
    You realize that whole blue eyes/blonde hair thing is a myth, right?

Anyways, this is all hardly surprising. The left has been playing identity politics for so long, teaching white people they are evil. Did they really think that doing so wasn't going to backfire?

Shame on Canada for being against free speech.
    We don't have to tolerate your intolerance

Deleted
    "Attractive"

Maybe she's going to give the milk to "donors" on her YouTube" channel? Like a thank you gift.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Was expecting to see blond hot females with blue eyes

Disappointing thread

Is that what is considered attractive in Canada? Mmmmh.... I guess different people have different standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Was expecting to see blond hot females with blue eyes

Disappointing thread
    This can be fixed with a eye lenses and a fake hair.

Bonus:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Well he wasn't. I mean he was a giant D-bag.. but people are trying to make him into this ultimate evil while in reality, guys like Stalin and Mao and some others you almost never hear about were way worse and left a much bigger pile of bodies in their paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Well he wasn't. I mean he was a giant D-bag.. but people are trying to make him into this ultimate evil while in reality, guys like Stalin and Mao and some others you almost never hear about were way worse and left a much bigger pile of bodies in their paths.
    jeffrey dahmer has a lower body count then hitler does, but it doesn't matter how high the body count is, its just the fact they commited the acts that lead to the deaths of innocent people. And yes starlin and Moa and pol pot count on that list, most people know that, its just that hitler was the enemy face to everyone in europe and america in the last world war, so he stands more in memory.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    She wouldn't fit in Hitler's vision. No blue eyes?

GTFO

Also I knew this was a Tennis thread.
    Do you think Hitler wanted to kill everyone without blue eyes? Like millions of people in Germany? They teach you that at school? Where are you from?

Neither did Hitler. But that didn't stop millions from believing in him.

7+ Year Old Account
    She's stupid, for sure, and even not hot as many here says, 6/10, not more.
    And for those that put Staling at same level to Hitler. I mean, i dont like Stalin at all, my grand-grandfather (dont know right word sorry) was killed by decision of NKVD troika (for those who dont know, it was comission of 3 guys that decides who must be killed as counter-revolutionist etc). He was monster for sure, for his own people. But for world Hitler was way much worse, guy that did genocide for 8 million jews, that tried to actually conquer the whole planet, because of him at least 10 million russian civilians died. So lets be honest to ourselves and history, №1 @sshole is Hitler, №2 is Stalin. But they are not at same level of assholeness.
    Last edited by Dentelan; 2016-12-23 at 11:48 AM.

See when I saw the topic title I was thinking something more along the lines of this, but more nazi-y:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It seems quite common for people to mistake holding unpopular views for being more insightful and intelligent than others.
    This seems to be a large part of it these days. It's like, bell bottom jeans used to be huge and then faded, just like hating immigrants and minorities used to be huge then went away. Now they're both back and "trendy" among younger millennials!

Darn younguns and their Nintendos and their Facepages and their Twatter and their Swastikas!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Exploiting nazi imagery mixed with breasts has been a thing since the 70's boom of exploitation films.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Exploiting nazi imagery mixed with breasts has been a thing since the 70's boom of exploitation films.
    Anything looks more appealing in the presence of boobs

Suck enough dicks and it doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    She can fit my standard anytime
    your standard must be really small then