Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Giving material support to a group that is at war with your country is treason. In the US, the penalty for treason isn't deportation, it's execution.
    Exactly. My point, is what nation in their RIGHT FUCKING MIND would take a person who was deported for Jihad support?

Deleted
    GJ Italians.

However I am still kinda disturbed how this dude even managed to get through 3 borders without being detected even tho our law-enforcement were on high alert.

Great work. :X

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    GJ Italians.

However I am still kinda disturbed how this dude even managed to get through 3 borders without being detected even tho our law-enforcement were on high alert.

Great work. :X
    Oh, shit will hit the fan about that question, no doubt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Exactly. My point, is what nation in their RIGHT FUCKING MIND would take a person who was deported for Jihad support?
    A jihad country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    I'm confused. Is prison a punishment, or a center for rehabilitation? It seems like some people are wishy-washy on that, depending on what is being discussed.

Are you saying mass murders and/or terrorists should be imprisoned for punishment, or to be rehabilitated for release back into society at a later time?

Also, I really do enjoy seeing you being so concerned over the rights of a man, who killed 11 random innocent people, being staunchly upheld. Ever try considering the human rights of the people he deemed so unnecessary? Ever think that maybe, just maybe, a person forfeits their rights the moment they decide to infringe upon others'? After all, it was their choice to kill other people, kind of like signing your name on the dotted line if you ask me.
    Punishment. Rehabilitation is for the mentally ill or semi-ill as is done by doctors in hospitals, not armed guards. Hence prison is where the sane ones go as a punishment, they aren't going to be rehabilitated because the majority of them commit crimes again after release.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Giving material support to a group that is at war with your country is treason. In the US, the penalty for treason isn't deportation, it's execution.
    So how does that work with terrorist organizations who are "at war" with US, that US helps in Syria to spite Russia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Well, even if killing the terrorist wasnt the best way to do justice, i am happy this special case may be closed now.

At least we dont have to expect the same guy trying to get another truck.

I expect other terrorist attacks in the future, including incidents from both right wing fanatics and islamists. At the end, they are the same brand of people.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2016-12-23 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    So how does that work with terrorist organizations who are "at war" with US, that US helps in Syria to spite Russia?
    Sounds like grounds for impeachment.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Logistically, how on earth do you think that would work out? "Hello, my name is Steve and I have been deported for being tied to Jihad. Can I live in your land?"

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the police brutality outrage? How come we only get that narrative when US cops shoot bad guys?
    Doesn't the police brutality outrage usually happen when the cops kill somebody that wasn't actively shooting at them? In this instance the cops were returning fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    you're again falling to ISIS trap. Islam says? In Islam there is a clear verse that forbids killing innocent people. Specially kids, women and old men. A kid that is born 1992 from where did he learn Islam? From 15 years old he went to Italy and burned down a school. He is more a Satan than a believer.
    "Innocent" as defined by 6th century desert nomad warrior is the same as modern view? No.

21st century people taking time-machine wouldn't get stoned n chopped up by ultra-conservative medieval people in the middle-east?

Medieval view of innocence in Europe alone would be problematic too..

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the police brutality outrage? How come we only get that narrative when US cops shoot bad guys?
    People get less mad when the bad guys are actively shooting at police.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    im guessing they shot him because there was no other alternative and shooting him to kill him was the safest way. I'd hope that if the police thought they would be able to detain him without injuring or putting themselves in too much danger, they would do so. As much as i'd like to have seen him face trial in Germany, i'd rather see him dead with an Italian officer only suffering minor injuries than an Italian officer dies trying to apprehend him in a shoot out.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    im guessing they shot him because there was no other alternative and shooting him to kill him was the safest way. I'd hope that if the police thought they would be able to detain him without injuring or putting themselves in too much danger, they would do so. As much as i'd like to have seen him face trial in Germany, i'd rather see him dead with an Italian officer only suffering minor injuries than an Italian officer dies trying to apprehend him in a shoot out.
    He would commit suicide anyway in his cell.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    He would commit suicide anyway in his cell.
    Only in stupid states in germany.

Shot by a Rookie Cop I see...

http://www.smh.com.au/world/berlin-m...23-gthimz.html

Anis Amri was killed following a dramatic encounter in the Piazza I Maggio in the Sesto San Giovanni area outside Milan, after a two-man patrol stopped him for questioning after 3am on suspicion of burglary. One of the officers requested his identification. Amri responded by pulling a gun and shooting one officer in the shoulder.

The second patrolmen, trainee Luca Scata, 29, fired back, killing Amri, according to Italian officials

Hero Rookie Cop Luca Scata who killed Amri

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Shot by a Rookie Cop I see...

http://www.smh.com.au/world/berlin-m...23-gthimz.html

Anis Amri was killed following a dramatic encounter in the Piazza I Maggio in the Sesto San Giovanni area outside Milan, after a two-man patrol stopped him for questioning after 3am on suspicion of burglary. One of the officers requested his identification. Amri responded by pulling a gun and shooting one officer in the shoulder.

The second patrolmen, trainee Luca Scata, 29, fired back, killing Amri, according to Italian officials

Hero Rookie Cop Luca Scata who killed Amri

Good on him for putting the mongrel down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    People get less mad when the bad guys are actively shooting at police.
    Or, the media doesn't need to spin it that way because Germany lacks a naive black population.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I would prefer people like this weren't shot, but thrown in prison for the 60-70 years they have left. "some" time to rethink their actions instead of getting an easy way out.
    As much as I would like to see these sub-human dirtbags caught, interrogated to find out their comrades, and then jailed for the rest of their worthless lives with no chance for parole, it's easier said than done.

Try being a regular policeman doing your job, performing a routine check, and then having your partner shot at by a guy shouting Allah. You have one second to act before it would be your turn. A wounded enemy could still shoot, but a dead one can't...