Page 87 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Does Xuen scale with haste? on PTR the DPS from Xuen and hit combo seems pretty similar (and the burst with Xuen is insane), but that's from my limited training dummy tests. I'm even doing more damage with Xuem it seems.
    Yes, he scales with haste.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    On PTR Serenity is 40% dmg not 45% like live. You think they bump it back to 45% to make up for that CD change?
    Artifact trait.

Quote Originally Posted by FayrenPickpocket View Post
    The extra 5% comes from the artifact weapon. There's a trait that increases the damage of SEF/serenity by 5%.

- - - Updated - - -

Is he cleaving to 3 targets when you're training on the dummies? Or is that purely ST testing?
    Single target testing

Deleted
    Just picked up Legendary Bracers. Does Serenity still out dps SEF with Bracers? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlux View Post
    Just picked up Legendary Bracers. Does Serenity still out dps SEF with Bracers? Cheers
    Yes, but in 7.1.5 most likely not.

Deleted
    Depends how good you are. Serenity is still better with perfect rotation, but it's closer. Test on a dummy to be sure. And hope you're not also running the belt!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penne View Post
    Depends how good you are. Serenity is still better with perfect rotation, but it's closer. Test on a dummy to be sure. And hope you're not also running the belt!
    Lol funny enough i actually have belt and Cloak and Wrists. Why do you say you hope im not running the belt? i must be missing something somewhere. thanks Penne

Lol funny enough i actually have belt and Cloak and Wrists. Why do you say you hope im not running the belt? i must be missing something somewhere. thanks Penne
    I assume it has something to do with the SEF clones not benefiting from the extra damage from Cinidaria.
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

I think it might have to do with the fact that a lot of target dummies don't drop health and if it stays at 100%, then you're simply benefiting from an additional 30% all the time.

It's because dummies are always at %100 which gives %30 increased damage constantly from the belt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swankyy View Post
    I assume it has something to do with the SEF clones not benefiting from the extra damage from Cinidaria.
    Does Cinidaria not duplicate damage from SEF clones? That would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by swegpops View Post
    It's because dummies are always at %100 which gives %30 increased damage constantly from the belt.
    This was my thought - different weights given to opening burst relative to damage later and similar.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hina noticed that the WW aura https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=137025/windwalker-monk has an ADDITIONAL 8% damage increase to BoK, RSK, and TP in "Effect #6". This amounts to around a 3% increase in single target damage.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Hina noticed that the WW aura https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=137025/windwalker-monk has an ADDITIONAL 8% damage increase to BoK, RSK, and TP in "Effect #6". This amounts to around a 3% increase in single target damage.
    I think we'll be pretty good if they actually fix SEF and/or buff Serenity.

Deleted
    Regarding the PTR build, I'm wondering what is the interaction between SEF and RJW. Anyone tried to see if the clones were also applying stacks ?
    Since regarding M+, if they don't, we should be able to drop hit combo, take RJW and keep serenity (since we can consider having short boss fight of approx 2 mn which would allow for 2 serenity cd and still keep the ability to spam RJW/SCK during serenity burst windows on trashes (without having to manually stack SCK which creates a delay).

I'm also wondering if RJW cancels the "channel" of SCK since FOF does, it'd suck if it does but I can't test it right now.

Anyway if hit combo isn't the go to talent in each situation, I'd be glad to not get parried twice in a row on TP in a 0 chi situation on Ursoc because the tanks fucked up positioning. What an happy day.

hit combo is a really boring talent that you can just forget about 99% of the time, it would feel much more like a hit combo if the duration was nerfed to 2 or 3 seconds that is refreshed by ticking FoF. That would also add so much depth to the spec like you actually have to plan ahead and delay your casts by a bit before running out of resources to keep the combo going, instead of brainlessly dumping everything that's off CD

Does the NH cooldown reduction on SEF Trinket work on Serenity?

Quote Originally Posted by danieltang34 View Post
    hit combo is a really boring talent that you can just forget about 99% of the time, it would feel much more like a hit combo if the duration was nerfed to 2 or 3 seconds that is refreshed by ticking FoF. That would also add so much depth to the spec like you actually have to plan ahead and delay your casts by a bit before running out of resources to keep the combo going, instead of brainlessly dumping everything that's off CD
    I think it's less boring than Xuen by a mile lol, and that change would just make the talent frustrating as hell to anyone that's not 95th+

Quote Originally Posted by Kirne View Post
    Does the NH cooldown reduction on SEF Trinket work on Serenity?
    It does work with Serenity

Sry,
    I've been off since a while.
    What they are changing to Serenity in 7.1.5?

I am a menace to my own destiny.

If cast RJW during FoF of course it will interrupt the FoF channel. If you cast RJW before FoF they will both deal full damage

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    Sry,
    I've been off since a while.
    What they are changing to Serenity in 7.1.5?
    Afer Serenity ends, CD times back to orginal duration.
    For example Serenity ended with 5s CD on FOF it will become 10s CD.
    Sorry for my english.