Well i tried cleeng support that surprised me by getting back fast, nothing worked so i messaged about a refund, that or a chargeback because i had a total bum stream and had to resort to /v/ posting a dodgy one from twitch for the end. Cool stuff especially RDM but man what a bummer. Definitely not using Cleeng ever again.

If you subbed to the stream while it was in progress, can you go back to watch later?

...So now that swimming and diving is a thing....Blitzball finally!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess now it'd just be waiting for "5:00 (GMT): Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIV"?

Any ideas what's happening there? Patch 3.5 info?

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    If you subbed to the stream while it was in progress, can you go back to watch later?
    Yeah but its like paying to go to a restaurant, sitting for 20 minutes with no service, being charged full price and given a doggy bag as you leave hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Guess now it'd just be waiting for "5:00 (GMT): Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIV"?

Any ideas what's happening there? Patch 3.5 info?
    Yeah I'd assume a recap, more info and possibly trailers of the stuff but not an actual patch trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Looks like Yoshi is about to come on. And oh there is translation. Nice. To be honest shame Koji isn't there he could do the translations.
    That was Koji doing the translation, for what it's worth, just for the stream. Not much cause for it for the crowd gathered there, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post
    That was Koji doing the translation, for what it's worth, just for the stream. Not much cause for it for the crowd gathered there, after all.
    Really? Well I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah I'd assume a recap, more info and possibly trailers of the stuff but not an actual patch trailer.
    We might actually get the patch trailer - 3.5 is scheduled for early January, which leaves them like a 2-3 week window to have it out now.

Reading the Reddit thread on the Spider-Man theories.

I actually lean towards blue mage.

Look at the end of Stormblood trailer. The girl is highlighted in red, the Derplander in blue... Hmm... Plus spider-man being bitten by a spider and gaining its powers...

Other theories include Samurai (the first spider-mans being direct by SAM RAIMI...

Or puppetmaster, because of the webs (even thought I highly doubt that one).
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Yeah but its like paying to go to a restaurant, sitting for 20 minutes with no service, being charged full price and given a doggy bag as you leave hungry.
    Well...I'm asking for me. My stream is fine, but I came in late.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post

Look at the end of Stormblood trailer. The girl is highlighted in red, the Derplander in blue... Hmm... Plus spider-man being bitten by a spider and gaining its powers...

Other theories include Samurai (the first spider-mans being direct by SAM RAIMI...

I'm thinking BLU, hes a character that takes on the abilities of an animal and it is red vs blue in the trailer. Would be a chance to flesh out Raubhan more since you know hes going to show up more in an ala mhigo expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post

I think Samurai is most likely and as a tank.

Red Mage is DPS. Whatever Spider-Man is hinting, it's going to be a healer or tank, I'm fairly sure.
    Blue Mage as a tank? I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What was that about Shin Megami Tensei?
    Guest developers making the 24 man raid Return to Ivalice. One of them I believe was an artist/character designer on Shin Megami Tensei.

Other guy was a writer for Final Fantasy XII.

Another thing to think about: All the collectors in game stuff is references to FFV, the game BLU and BST made their debuts, both with a blu visual theme which would make the red vs blue trailer theme make sense and we already have characters like Rhaubhan that could fill the role of either which could imply its an ala mhigan tradition.

Both have had some crazy incarnations in the series and a few have been the "tanky mage that fights with a sword but can also mimic spells" rough and tumble mage.

Really think the "red vs blue trailer theme" is reaching, guys. XD

And underwater fishing confirmed?

Bring it on!

Just wonder how you cast your line underwater...

I freaking love this game.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Really think the "red vs blue trailer theme" is reaching, guys. XD
    Its a very common thing in japanese culture that you dont do one without the other, usually in a reference to the "blue oni, red oni" folk tale often used nowadays to describe "one who is hot blooded, one who is cool tempered" Which would fit a tank and dps.

We'll find out in 2 months, I guess.

Found a webm of the RDM combat and as a player who mained RDM sub NIN in XI i may need to put aside my NIN daggers for 4.0, i don't care if every other dps does as well, i've been waiting for that.