Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Is Holy secret ability known?

See titel
    Is the secret ability known?

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    It appears no ?? what kind of wording is that!
    Of course i read it " It appears so" and pressed the link expecting to finally see what the secret ability is!

Was gonna flame you for that, but then i re-read your comment so im gonna flame you anyways!

Happy Easter!

I think I've seen it being mentioned in the Priest Discord server. Supposedly our hidden ability is 6% damage bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Selinde View Post
    I think I've seen it being mentioned in the Priest Discord server. Supposedly our hidden ability is 6% damage bonus.
    a whole 6%!! WOW! :P and disc gets theres and crits in the millions lol

Once I resurrected out of Spirit of Redemption to full hp and mana without the Legendary Cloak. I don't really remember if there was any special animation or anything, but I was dead and spamming my heals and then I was alive again. It was in a Mythic NL, and there were no battle rez classes in my party. I'm not sure if this was a bug or the hidden ability. Has anyone ever had something similar happen?

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Had that too.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrahan View Post
    Once I resurrected out of Spirit of Redemption to full hp and mana without the Legendary Cloak. I don't really remember if there was any special animation or anything, but I was dead and spamming my heals and then I was alive again. It was in a Mythic NL, and there were no battle rez classes in my party. I'm not sure if this was a bug or the hidden ability. Has anyone ever had something similar happen?
    that sounds too good to be true

Nope, we don't have one, because fuck Holy priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
    that sounds too good to be true
    I've actually seen this happen a few times. One of the holy priest healers in our raid had it happen at least twice that I can remember. We just put it down to some type of bug and under the hood issue that might trigger the cloak effect when not having it. I've also seen it in a pug mythic dungeon, the healer was unsure why it happened.

If it is a bug it was a welcome one when it happened.

Saw the same thing happen during a ToV N yesterday. Our holy priest died and revived without anyone brez him.He don't have the cloak too.
    Don't know if it is always this way but I remember being able to heal him during that spirit phase.

It's just weird that our hidden ability is just like one of our legendaries.

Had this once when I canceled SoR myself and turned back instead of dying too.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's happening in raids, it would have to be a bug. Hidden abilities don't function in raids or mythic dungeons for any class or spec, iirc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    If it's happening in raids, it would have to be a bug. Hidden abilities don't function in raids or mythic dungeons for any class or spec, iirc.
    Fury valkyr works in M+ or raids. Well, kinda, you don't die, but you won't come back to life even if you kill the whole trash pack alone ...

Deleted
    I just went to Challiane's Terrance and Lady Chailliane said Ohh... do you feel that? A warmth in the air? A great light shines within this strange priest's staff...
    happened last week to idk if there was a disc priest around but maybe she is talking about tuure

The Wine lady talks to holy priests. The Crimson Pilgrim in Dalaran talks to disc priests.

I was just running with the assumption that Blizzard doesn't like holy priests enough to give us a hidden ability.

Not sure what this means, but zoning into Tel'Anor in Suramar as holy you can hear these super loud Naaru wind chime noises. I noticed it while flying over, and came back on foot a few days later. Noise was super loud and continued to change as I ran around the zone. I changed spec to Shadow and the noise went away. I went back to holy and can no longer hear the noise. Might be a once daily thing? Can anyone else hear this noise?

Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns View Post
    Not sure what this means, but zoning into Tel'Anor in Suramar as holy you can hear these super loud Naaru wind chime noises. I noticed it while flying over, and came back on foot a few days later. Noise was super loud and continued to change as I ran around the zone. I changed spec to Shadow and the noise went away. I went back to holy and can no longer hear the noise. Might be a once daily thing? Can anyone else hear this noise?
    I think your priest just went fanatic.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrahan View Post
    This happened to me as well early in the expansion on my guild's first normal Xavius kill. Funny thing is, the legendary cloak dropped off of him for me as well.

However, I do assume it is just a bug.