Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    nobody needs muslims

they can stay in their desert, we dont need their inferior culture or their retarded religion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    I don't really care that the Sweden Democrats are "popular". They will never have any power anyways.
    Yes they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    Never said it has, just saying the policies that were status quo for over 20 years has done a lot of harm socially, there's a reason so many natives are so prejudiced towards foreigners and it's not because of muh racism.
    Yeah, becuase racism is something new.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    A government is supposed to represent the people of the country, right? You seem to be blaming everything on the "oh so evil racism of the Swedish people and their government" which is kinda odd to me. It's like you're calling majority of Swedish, no, Nordics even, racist. We're talking about a country that is constantly accepting immigrants and refugees, even supporting them financially.
    Now let's pretend Sweden is a super evil systematically racist country you claim it to be. Why on earth would they be taking in immigrants and even support them. You're not making any sense at all here.
    Because they want to feel good. Lots of those on the left don't do anything good for others (e.g., they give less to charity than those on the right), so they make up for it by supporting immigration. In reality, they are just as racist, which is why immigrants are doing so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    They still feel very much inferior because they must celebrate Christmas, visit churches, and so on, making them highly sceptical about society in general. It isn't good psychologically to do something like that to children.
    You are sick in the head.
    If you think any one is forcing those plebs to do anything.

They scream "Discrimination" when they see baby jesus and mary magdalen in belgium a country who is fostering and housing them and feeding them freely out of charge.
    But they feel offended by the fact its christian country and they make sure they are heard.

No one like that has any rights in my mind.
    You are a refugee asylum seeker you do not voice your opinion in a country that is trying to help you.
    You shut the fuck up you take the help and decide where you wanna go from there on.
    You do not make demands for the country that is housing you and your family based on ur believes this is not how it works.

Now get it in your head ............ WE DO NOT WANT those type of immigrants no one does no one likes them.
    Every one who is supporting them is delusional idiot who thinks he/she is doing the world a favor while in fact the only favor those people could do the world is fucking immigrate to he north pole and live with the penguins and leave the rest of the normal actual thinking world in peace of their retardation .
    Last edited by Ebalina; 2016-12-24 at 01:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Okay i'm done with you, you are obviously a degenerate even if i get another month ban for saying this i don't care.

No one is forcing them to do anything.
    They need to abide on public places by the laws of the country, no one is forcing them to change their religion.
    On the other hand they are screaming constantly "discrimination against them because they fucking saw BABY Jesus and mary magdalen sculptures in a christian motherfucking country and they are offended by it because its not their religion" What the actual fuck do you want u fucking inbred piece of shit?

To bow down to some one who comes from some where in your own country and for him to make the rules?
    GTFO u absolute retard.................. jesus god all mighty no wonder the world is such fucked up place with idiots like you in it.
    This kind of rhetoric is exactly what fuels hatred and also causes failure in integrating immigrants. Nobody can sleep calmly with a lion in the room, just as nobody can integrate with people like you in the country.

And you all wonder why mass immigration is not as good as it can be, even though it is still very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Oh this guy again, noob who proposed Serbia and Mongolia should trade places... Lol, uneducated person without basic knowledge of world history...

And Muslim invasion of Europe should be stopped using deadly force. Now please wipe the floor with me, can't wait to see that happen
    Serbia and Mongolia should definitely trade places. Also, some of Serbia should be given for refugees as a safe zone.

Okay i'm done with you, you are obviously a degenerate even if i get another month ban for saying this i don't care.

No one is forcing them to do anything.
    They need to abide on public places by the laws of the country, no one is forcing them to change their religion.
    On the other hand they are screaming constantly "discrimination against them because they fucking saw BABY Jesus and mary magdalen sculptures in a christian motherfucking country and they are offended by it because its not their religion" What the actual fuck do you want u fucking inbred piece of shit?

To bow down to some one who comes from some where in your own country and for him to make the rules?
    GTFO u absolute retard.................. jesus god all mighty no wonder the world is such fucked up place with idiots like you in it.
    I am quite sure he is trolling because I dont think Gudrun Schyman visits mmo-c very often to discuss immigration and it kinda has to be one of those two, reading his posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    There are still need for low skilled workers.
    We would have enough people if living of welfare wasn't so good.
    Should we first try to minmize our own unemployment rate?
    If even the natives have no desire to work because exploiting the system is pretty worthwhile, why should the immigrants work?

We should try to help poorer countries instead of encouraging their people to come here.

Quote Originally Posted by noaim View Post
    I am quite sure he is trolling because I dont think Gudrun Schyman visits mmo-c very often to discuss immigration and it kinda has to be one of those two, reading his posts.
    I'm quite aware he is trolling.
    The sad part is i'm gonna get my self infraction because i chose to deal with this type of moronic behavior the way it should be.
    Stone the moron to death and make sure he doesn't reproduce.

Sadly people like him are left to spout all this crap while we know its trolling and flat out him taunting people.

Deleted
    I'm quite aware he is trolling.
    The sad part is i'm gonna get my self infraction because i chose to deal with this type of moronic behavior the way it should be.
    Stone the moron to death and make sure he doesn't reproduce.

Sadly people like him are left to spout all this crap while we know its trolling and flat out him taunting people.
    How am I trolling? Just because I want Western countries to have lots of immigrants which can bring new culture, and all other things?

This is so sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm against any form of forced culture mixing. Third world people with no skills, education and half a brain don't belong in first world countries. I don't and won't welcome those people here in the U.S. and honestly pity those in the EU being forced to deal with them.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    I'm against any form of forced culture mixing. Third world people with no skills, education and half a brain don't belong in first world countries. I don't and won't welcome those people here in the U.S. and honestly pity those in the EU being forced to deal with them.
    First world peoples with the same lack of skills or education also don't belong, which is why they're so easily dislodged my migrants that will work for less.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How am I trolling? Just because I want Western countries to have lots of immigrants which can bring new culture, and all other things?

This is so sad.
    What you want is not what is best for the world.
    You are no one in a land of plenty you are the epitome of an idiot with opinion who thinks he has everything figured out and he is right and his and his opinion is the only one VALID.
    What you want is no ones concern when you become a monarch/dictator and govern your own country you can do as you please.

Now you live in the world where majority rules.
    Majority thinks you are flat out insane in the membrane and yet you keep going in the brickwall.
    Some day maybe you will realize how wrong you are i how ever wont hold a candle to that because people in your position are mostly ending up in Asylums with psych problems.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-12-24 at 08:44 PM.

Mirkzat
    Epic! Mirkzat's Avatar Join DateJul 2014 LocationBosnia and Herzegovina, Denmark - The Majestic Land of Europe

Why do u even argue with him? This guy seems to be bosnian unemployeed who wants some piece of good things which was earned by hard working Danes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    First world peoples with the same lack of skills or education also don't belong, which is why they're so easily dislodged my migrants that will work for less.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    You're not wrong, but adding more leeches to the long list of leeches doesn't stop the bleeding.

Increased immigration is touted as a solution to an ageing population, brought about by people living longer (and all the associated problems that come with it). All that does is push the problem down the road for future generations to deal with, and make it worse for them when the times comes.

We've basically got too many people competing for too few jobs and old people either claim their pension for so long they drain the system dry or hang about in work for so long the young don't get a look in.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    We would have been a target nonetheless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    We would have been a target nonetheless.
    Being a target is less of a problem than actually being hit.

They do benefit, a lot. Please name a country that has lost anything meaningful from it.
    Benefits are usually generalized, often rather abstract (statistical) or long term or indirect. This creates the perception that the benefits outweigh the costs.

Furthermore the benefits in many areas are often subjective. Take an extremely basic example.

I live in a large, very diverse, cosmopolitan and multi ethnic city. And in that city I live in the most diverse, and multi-ethnic neighborhoods. I have 6 Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi restaurants/bars on my street. 1 Senegalese, 1 Ethiopian 2 Cubans, 1 Lebanese, 1 Venezuelan, 3 Spanish (native/local).

In my neighborhood there is a Spanish market, a Sunday market, couple of pubs, and Argentinian grill, 2 Churches, a British School and 4 Mosques and an Evangelical Temple.

I love this neighborhood, it's fun, lively, awesome, safe and fun. In my building everyone is under 35 and over half are Americans.

But if you have lived in this formerly Spanish working class neighborhood, formerly filled with Spanish hole in the wall bars and restaurants from 15 years ago to today, you wouldn't recognize the neighborhood anymore. You might feel a sense of cultural loss, a loss of community and such. It is not that the neighborhood wouldn't have a sense of community anymore, it is just one that you no longer recognize or feel like you fit into.

Hoards of young foreign hipsters, not religious or Muslim or Hare Krishna/Yogi "spiritual", multi ethnic, even if they speak Spanish don't relate to the local slang etc. They don't drink your local cheap shitty beer, they drink pricey craft beers and they love experimental fusion food.

I love everything about my neighborhood, and don't see much value in tradition, but I can relate to and understand those who would feel a sense of loss. And if you can't see or understand it, there's nothing you can say to convince them that your position might have value.

P.S In typical Mizkrat fashion, you set the entire debate up as a flamefest.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2016-12-24 at 01:33 PM.