10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Rapid Discord you mean? Good luck, feels like an achievement you need a friend to help you with honestly, like maybe someone who's really good with Tracer or something, to pick off the people who you discord immediately.
    Actually, I've decided that's not even a possibility. Going for the Transcendence one. I got close once, but since then, I've gotten to 1200 a couple times and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Actually, I've decided that's not even a possibility. Going for the Transcendence one. I got close once, but since then, I've gotten to 1200 a couple times and that's it.
    Oh, I got that one because a Zarya ulted my entire team, with a Mei and hanzo ult, so I ulted and no one died. It was nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna play McCree, but someone always autopicks him first and/or we'd be going in with no tank or support. I want to make use of this Scrooge skin ffs, it's amazing. :|

So that new game mode with Mei? Plagued by botters - programmed to stay at the starting area, never attacking but moving every now and then to avoid being kicked from the instance. Had one on my team and the enemy team. Reported them. This was three days ago. Since then whenever I've tried it the exact same individuals have been doing it - so they still haven't been punished.

If only Blizzard were as focused on making a temporary event run smoothly as they are on nurturing PR from one of their recent comic revelations.

After 2 hours halfway done downloading the game.

- - - Updated - - -

yay got it downloaded.
    sadly since my home internet is so bad i can only mess around in the shooting range.(i will be playing real games when i am at the library.)
    anyway i already got a christmas skin off the bat.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Finally got diamond after playing 100 % mercy all three seasons, knew I could do it! ^^

New career record in healing done too, 30 865 on a king of the hill map, and people say Mercy's no good there. =)

Grats emerald.
    I plan to never touch ranked. League of legends gave me a bad taste for ranked play on any game.

Deleted
    Thanks. =)

I can't really enjoy games like this outside of ranked, same in Dota and HoN, the non-ranked modes just feel dull in comparison. I want to learn, to improve, and I need a rating to show that I do just that! It's what keeps me going.

I don't find Overwatch's competitive community anywhere near as toxic as Dota's though (and I've heard League's even worse than Dota's?). I play almost exclusively solo-queue and at 2500+ people begin to become a lot more friendly and use voice a lot more.

I will only touch ranked if i have a team. I hate solo ranked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Phoenix View Post
    Finally got diamond after playing 100 % mercy all three seasons, knew I could do it! ^^

New career record in healing done too, 30 865 on a king of the hill map, and people say Mercy's no good there. =)
    Nice! Congrats. I was going to do 100% Mercy this season but after 11hrs I started to feel fatigue with her. Playing more Ana and enjoying the change of style. But yeah, I love Mercy on koth.

This has been a lousy night for me. Dropped below 50% WR for the first time this season. Teamed with a lot of blah players that don't communicate and seem to be using comp as training ground.

Shake it off and heal on

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It's possible, but damn near RNG. I forgot the achievement even existed and got it in a comp game yesterday at a choke point. Just extremely lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    It's possible, but damn near RNG. I forgot the achievement even existed and got it in a comp game yesterday at a choke point. Just extremely lucky.
    A lot of achievements are pretty much RNG, even some like Sombra's EMP one I'm not even sure you could get from a winning position because they mean having so many players stacked up which means it'll be difficult to get close (lost the match I got it, very badly).

Falling in love with D.Va all over again, avoided playing her for a bit as I'd got so bored and fed up of tanking and wanted to play other things, mostly Sombra.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Phoenix View Post

I only hope that you weren't solo queueing to do this.

Well, I just started playing since I saw Sombra at Blizzcon. Got a bunch of holiday skins, Sombra oh yeah!, yesterday and hit level 12. So doing pretty well so far.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    I only hope that you weren't solo queueing to do this.
    I was. I don't really have anyone to play with. Every now and then I do really well and get like 4-5 friend requests, play a couple of games with them only to never really hear from them again, even if it went really well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really getting fed up with Symmetras in every game, and the blind panic she creates as everyone just tries and inevitably fails to run away from her. Think her beam needs to lose its lock faster, it effectively has a 10m or more range on people who can run, and LoSing it never works.

Deleted
    I buyed it, thought the Genji hots skin looked best and after 5 matches I somehow have still no clue about the controls. One game I only wieled my sword - meleed them all. Next few games I only have shurikans! When i try the E button it will swap to sword, just to auto reswap to shurikans again. I played unreal tournament and quake 3 - I played mobas. But still I cannot figure out the overwatch controls. And tbh till I figure this out I don't even care about abilities our ultimates. Game is too hard for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I buyed it, thought the Genji hots skin looked best and after 5 matches I somehow have still no clue about the controls. One game I only wieled my sword - meleed them all. Next few games I only have shurikans! When i try the E button it will swap to sword, just to auto reswap to shurikans again. I played unreal tournament and quake 3 - I played mobas. But still I cannot figure out the overwatch controls. And tbh till I figure this out I don't even care about abilities our ultimates. Game is too hard for me.
    You have a ranged attack and a melee attack just like every other character.

But don't start with Genji first get a feeling for the maps by playing something like Lucio or Soldier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You have a ranged attack and a melee attack just like every other character.

But don't start with Genji first get a feeling for the maps by playing something like Lucio or Soldier
    I just want to know the keybindings tbh... All I have googled was meaningless. I move with WASD the game shows me lshift and E but E actually means (swaps to sword, instantly moves back to shuriken) nothing and lshift actually did also nothing because I don't even mentioned it.

Let me rephrase it: Is this kind of behavior a feature?
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2016-12-24 at 09:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    E is Deflect, it reflects incoming attacks toward where you're aiming; it's not switching weapon.

Go into the hero gallery and look at the hero information tab, it gives a rundown of what each ability does and what key they're bound to.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-12-24 at 10:28 PM.