Thread: "It's only PTR"

"It's only PTR"

So when the first patch notes for 7.1.5 came out people were upset, but both Blizzard and the community said that it's early and things will change. 7.1.5 is now in the background downloader and nothing have changed, how's your class?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing has changed? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    So when the first patch notes for 7.1.5 came out people were upset, but both Blizzard and the community said that it's early and things will change. 7.1.5 is now in the background downloader and nothing have changed, how's your class?
    Doesn't matter what class you play right now, you better reroll right now!!1

Deleted
    Protection Warrior is coming out all right I think, I like the changes to Revenge and Thunder Clap, and won't really miss the Focused Rage. My only concern is if Devastator becomes the go-to talent, haven't kept up with the talks about that lately, but I know for sure I will not be using it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Nothing has changed? Really?
    Balance Druid sure hasn't. They nerfed our best legendaries, barely buffed some shit talents, did nothing to address our traits issue, and we'll still all be rolling with the exact same talents.

Some specs/classes have changed, but mine, which they even acknowledged needed some fixing, didn't get shit.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Balance Druid sure hasn't. They nerfed our best legendaries, barely buffed some shit talents, did nothing to address our traits issue, and we'll still all be rolling with the exact same talents.

Some specs/classes have changed, but mine, which they even acknowledged needed some fixing, didn't get shit.
    I mean...there's more pressing problems than Boomkin who's actually doing fine in raiding.

Deleted
    How's your class?
    My class is, while still fun, pretty meh state atm.
    I was waiting for epic enslaving, story and so forth. Being demon-infested expansion.
    I didnt play from middle of MoP to start of legion, but I came back to legion after it was out for month.

I got:
    -Class that I love still
    -Very weird choices since I've been gone..
    -Story that was all over the place, followers that are barely noticable (compared to what, Rexxar? Thorim? Hodir? Rogue followers?) and ended on anti-climax "wait thats it?".
    -One spec almost "ruined"? And artifact talent-choices being weird (kill stuff for dmg boost. Yeah those Boss deaths sure help my dmg for potential trash running in the boss room yo)
    -Second spec stripped from its feeling
    -Nuke spec..still being same.
    -All my baseline skills turned into talents or pvp talents? Barely anything original?
    Its like they would give warriors choice between charge, heroic leap or demo shout.
    Or rogues choice between vanish, sprint or cheat death. Oh and sap is now PvP talent only because no reason.

My class is warlock btw.
    7.1.5 only sees nerfs to Destro single target "because havoc" (Why not reduce havoc dmg to like 80%?) and minimal changes to affli and demo gets nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's stupid and wrong to say that nothing has changed. A lot has changed. Perhaps you don't care for the changes or perhaps they didn't change as much as you wanted but that's not to say "nothing has changed". Shadow is a bit better, all of my other alts are a mix: some up, some down, some barely changed at all.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Ummm I don't think u know what those three words mean.

A lot has changed since the start of the PTR and a lot will keep changing until WoW's servers shutdown. Some are happy with the current setup and some are not. Blizzard can't please all and if your mad go unsub until the game is the way you want it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Thought i would resub, but as usual blizzard is great at advertising, Bad at the execution.

Monks still have boring talents, most specs dont have unique talent trees, the rest looks ok at best, but doesnt justify the sub price currently.

So no 7.1.5 doesnt look promising. This PTR cycle has been thet usual. and Blizzard has probably not been communicating at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

Every class is getting their legendarys nerfed and yeah I know moonkin legendarys are a big part of why moonkin is viable but most DPS specs got nerfed so to actually come out with no nerfs is almost a buff in itself. It means moonkin will be in a good spot.

Idk if its clunky or some shit but atleast you can expect some good DPS theres other specs in the game that have bigger shit to worry about