Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    And what does it have to do with what I said? You basically repeated what I said. In your previous post you said all future legendaries will drop as ilev 940, which is a lie. Dont spread false information.

Go to 30:30 in the video. And maybe you should take your own advice next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EvcRo View Post
    so basically new players that get 2 legendaries in 1 day (the norm) will be advantaged over old players with 4+ legendaries ?

but everyone knows blizz are stupid so it wont surprise me ....
    I'm not sure you understand what "norm" stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post

Go to 30:30 in the video. And maybe you should take your own advice next time.
    This company sometimes pisses me off so much cause they jump from one idea to the opposite in a second. They had different plans for it (the ones i mentioned) but apparently this changed too (for the sake of change basically). Im angry and sorry.

Why have legendary items of 2 ilevs then? Why not just up them all to 940 when NH opens? Does it mean ALL future legendaries will drop as 940, or only the ones added in 7.1.5?
    When you think the whole legendary idea is messed up, they mess it up even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    its better than just 1 upgrade. but i really dont like that.Legion is grindy/timesinky/whatever enough , and have also char progressing through 15 other gear slots, 3 relics and an artifact system. why we need that ?

its just another nail in the coffin for the altoholics out there. and now you do not just have to get 2-3 different relic sets & 2-3different Legendaries, for your main multispecs, now you need additional 2-3 L upgrades. WTF. why even have multispec in game, when literally 80% out there raid with one and only spec. and whats the point of core dps classes these days (mage, hunter, rogue, lock) ???

- - - Updated - - -

first: that was shit too and many ppl didnt liked it.
    second: this system is the same, as i get it, since you have to do nighthold for the quest.

the only good thing is (hopefully) its nit time gated.

but i really dont get why they do that shit on a system already in the focus of hate by a lot of ppl...

You mean.........an MMO?

So how will Touch of a Titan work? Like, how many essences per boss? At what difficulty?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    "A lot" of people ... some people whine, whine and whine everywhere. Just because few people don't like 'em and are loud about it, it doesn't mean they represent the majority. I don't keep opening new threads everywhere on how I like the Legendary system in Legion ...

Oh, another internet hero knowing better than me what Im doing in my life xD

You didnt say anything about m+. Why would i assume you are doing them? If someone says he is raiding, do we instantly assume he is doing mythic?
    You're the one who assumed "5-man" didn't include mythic+, genius. By your own analogy, do you assume someone isn't raiding mythic if he says he's raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    You're the one who assumed "5-man" didn't include mythic+, genius. By your own analogy, do you assume someone isn't raiding mythic if he says he's raiding?
    Well to be fair. I am raiding but i dont raid mythic. That is because i dont have a guild and have to look for random groups.. So.. You get my point?

If you're working for government, should i assume you are a president?

Calm down, numbers are getting more heroic.
    to better suit heroes still playing this game
    Unssubed after a few weeks of actual playtime in Legion.

I do Mythic+ and Karazhan only pretty much and i'm 882/888. Does Blizzard want to purposely alienate people that do 5 mans only? Why do we not have an upgrade path available in Mythic+ for these stupid legendaries?

It just seems like common sense at this point when they proclaim that Mythic+ is a viable alternative to raiding (which it certainly is at the moment).

Quote Originally Posted by believesteve View Post
    I do Mythic+ and Karazhan only pretty much and i'm 882/888. Does Blizzard want to purposely alienate people that do 5 mans only? Why do we not have an upgrade path available in Mythic+ for these stupid legendaries?

It just seems like common sense at this point when they proclaim that Mythic+ is a viable alternative to raiding (which it certainly is at the moment).
    because they gived too much for the mm+, the stupid mm+ is killing the whole game, less peoples want to raid today because items are better in mm+ , it's what is fucking wrong with the game today, stuff in any dongeon should'nt never be better that the stuff in raid

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    because they gived too much for the mm+, the stupid mm+ is killing the whole game, less peoples want to raid today because items are better in mm+ , it's what is fucking wrong with the game today, stuff in any dongeon should'nt never be better that the stuff in raid
    And so denying legendary upgrades is the decision? Mythic+ is the only reason I haven't quit this game. This is not how you should "punish" mythic+ players. Why is it bad for Mythic+ to give rewards? It might not require as much logistics or overall coordination, but it sure requires a ton of individual player skill to be successful; more so than raiding in many ways.

Mythic+ isn't what is killing this game; it's what is keeping the game from going bottom up atm; raid or die mentality should have stayed dead with WoD.

Less people want to raid because raiding isn't a lot of fun to people anymore. I was done with 20-25 man raids years ago. This ridiculously dumb legendary system shouldn't get any dumber.
    Last edited by believesteve; 2016-12-25 at 01:52 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Yes! Yes they want to alienate you Raiding is their main thing and if you choose to not participate, then you are gonna be left out of some rewards! Yeah!
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Yes! Yes they want to alienate you Raiding is their main thing and if you choose to not participate, then you are gonna be left out of some rewards! Yeah!
    Sets is the way to do it; their idea with legendary upgrading isn't. What is their plan; for 5 man players to delete their current legendaries and hope a 940 drops of the legendary that they deleted? It's incredibly stupid design wise. Considering they said Mythic+ and raiding would both be viable I concur that raiding is their "main' thing. Arguably a lot of players have decided to jump ship from raiding all together now that getting an optimized gear set in 5 mans is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    this thread just proves that people will complain about any damn thing

game could order pizza and give you a handjob and people would still find a way to be upset
    Wanted free Papa Johns, they gave me free Pizza Hut, this is rubbish, 0/10 if anyone likes this they're dumb
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sets is the way to do it; their idea with legendary upgrading isn't. What is their plan; for 5 man players to delete their current legendaries and hope a 940 drops of the legendary that they deleted? It's incredibly stupid design wise. Considering they said Mythic+ and raiding would both be viable I concur that raiding is their "main' thing. Arguably a lot of players have decided to jump ship from raiding all together now that getting an optimized gear set in 5 mans is possible.
    Hmm with nighthold opening up, you will proberly find yourself in a situation, where your sephuz might be worse then some of the +15 drops, that you might get So if you keep pushing yourself, you might see mythic+ destroy the current item lvl of legendaries
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

If you're working for government, should i assume you are a president?
    You don't include mythic+ in 5-mans. You make up more and more irrelevant analogies for really basic stuff. I hope you're just trying to troll by acting like a small child. Either way I don't want to continue listening to your excuses for assuming mythic+ isn't 5-man.

On-topic, why not make the legendary upgrade token have a max drop amount per week, and make it also drop in m+? This way raiders won't have to do many m+, and we don't have to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Can someone give me a tl;dr of this upgrade system? Will my current legendaries get upgraded?
    You do the quest chain in NH and get an item to upgrade your current leg to 940, after using that item any leg drop after will automatically be 940 if you have more than 1 leg already you will have to repeat the quest.

They should change that part thou about your other legs you have and make the item non-consumable or add it on a vendor.

You don't include mythic+ in 5-mans. You make up more and more irrelevant analogies for really basic stuff. I hope you're just trying to troll by acting like a small child. Either way I don't want to continue listening to your excuses for assuming mythic+ isn't 5-man.

On-topic, why not make the legendary upgrade token have a max drop amount per week, and make it also drop in m+? This way raiders won't have to do many m+, and we don't have to raid.
    Exactly. Not sure why people are so childish to try and make sure their style of gameplay is the only relevant pathway. Some people only think of what benefits themselves. If I was a raider I'd still be irked if they decided that only raiding could get the items needed for legendary upgrades.

I have the 2 BIS blood dks legendaries; does that mean I'm now going to turn around and defend the system because I benefited from it? Of course not, but some people actually hold that mentality and it's disconcerting.

Even if M+ was the absolute hardest content in the game and you'd still have raiding focused players with the "muh raiding" mentality and would want to deny those players proper rewards.