Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    I think the problem with why we haven't seen sub races to this point is.......Human. What are the Human sub races?
    see, this is the problem of subraces, only because people make it a problem.

not everything in the game should have to be equal constantly. not everyone should have to have a subrace for it to happen.

I think the problem with why we haven't seen sub races to this point is.......Human. What are the Human sub races?
    Vrykul. Possibly Kvaldir just so Alliance can finally have an Undead-type race?

Vrykul

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    nice avatar brah
    Do you think so? Thanks braddah.

Why does nobody mention these new spider-human-demon folks?
    Kissed by a spider and poof now one of these half-dudes (Stargate theory anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Vrykul

humans are the subrace of vrykul, and there's no way the vrykul would mesh with the alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Do you think so? Thanks braddah.

Why does nobody mention these new spider-human-demon folks?
    Kissed by a spider and poof now one of these half-dudes (Stargate theory anyone?)
    i'd like to know why the arcandor's energies turned them into this, if it's arcane and nature.

the little spiders are actually even demons. this doesn't make sense.

to whoever wants taunka as subrace - show me female in-game model for taunka...take your time, i can wait
    or for yaungol for that matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    Isn't demon just what any race becomes after turning into fel-addicts? I mean every demon-race has a name and looking how eredar and draenei are handled...

Quote Originally Posted by Rainsorrow View Post
    to whoever wants taunka as subrace - show me female in-game model for taunka...take your time, i can wait
    or for yaungol for that matter
    show me the male and female models of draenei in vanilla wow.

show me the female models of worgen in wotlk.

oh, and the female and male models of pandaren in cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Isn't demon just what any race becomes after turning into fel-addicts? I mean every demon-race has a name and looking how eredar and draenei are handled...
    but they're all here with the fal'dorei, and the only energies connected to them are arcane and apparently nature.

it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    humans are the subrace of vrykul, and there's no way the vrykul would mesh with the alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

i'd like to know why the arcandor's energies turned them into this, if it's arcane and nature.

In the alliance there is werewolf, there may be tall human Vikings

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see an expansion that just has sub races as the feature, kinda like how updated character models were the 'feature' of WoD. For some sub-races that don't make sense to really begin in places they don't belong (E.g. Adding forest trolls to Echo Isles), I'd like to see some cool starting areas for these sub-races. The suggestions for these areas are bracketed, and ones that aren't just start out in the usual starting zone.
    Dwarf-Wildhammer (Hinterlands) and Dark Iron
    Draenei-Broken

Orc-Mag'har (Nagrand) and Dragonmaw (Twilight Highlands)
    If the other factions of trolls joined the Horde to save their dying species, I'd add Zandalar for jungle ones, ZA/Eversong woods for forest, Zul'drak for Frost and Tanaris for Sand.
    Undead-Add elf and maybe dwarf options. Not sure if there were many dead dwarves around Tirisfal when they were raising them into undeath.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Personally I always took "sub-races" as another word for more skins for current races. Would solve the problem of Humans technically not having any but giving them the option of the pale Scourge skins on NPCs.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Personally I always took "sub-races" as another word for more skins for current races. Would solve the problem of Humans technically not having any but giving them the option of the pale Scourge skins on NPCs.

I'm guessing next xpac for subraces.

I doubt they'd do it, but I'd LOVE the Zandalari troll model. I also hope they don't try to make every race have the equal number of subraces. I have a feeling the babies around here will get butthurt if tauren have 5 and goblin have 3
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

cultist human, man'ari eredar and high elf new skins for human, draenei and blood elf?

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/812613805037338625

In the alliance there is werewolf, there may be tall human Vikings
    those werewolves maintain their human culture despite their affliction.

vrykul don't have human culture, don't respect human culture, and are physically superior to humans in every single way.

their culture fits better with that of orcs. fighting and dying honorably. vrykul sometimes fight just to fight, orcs don't even do that.

Wolvars as a subrace for Worgen, just because!

nathanos model for the forseken?

How about a big NO? Ally and Horde should stay visually distinctive. Pandas are annoying enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blackrock and brown orcs (maybe hellfire)
    Taunka, and yaungol (cause highmountain tauren should just be a horn choice...)
    Clockwork gnomes and maybe leper gnomes?
    Iron dwarves, and dark iron dwarves
    High elves... i guess? maybe nightborne as a subrace for both elves types?
    giblins maybe?
    "eredar" or red space goats
    forest trolls
    purified undead, like sylvanas and nanathos, not all gooey and messed up... but noraml... and pale...

etc, playing starcraft ttyl
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Deleted
    dont think humans really need a sub race - they are a sub race

just give them more customization options to make up for it

humans are the only race I can think of in wow that can have different builds and it be ok

there are no fat night elves/skinny dwarves/not hench orcs (lel Gul'dan)
    edit- actually even Gul'dan although skinnier was still ripped af in the movie
    Last edited by mmoc199d79f32a; 2016-12-25 at 03:05 AM.