I don't seem to notice anything for balance druids in that

hahahah,

i wonder if its too late for an "i told you so" post.

after 12 years i can't believe people still feel like quite organized proper acting community will get respect and changes. Just once i wish we would all go "Mage" on them and see what happens.

well at least that feral who beats me on almost every fight, with less ilvl will be happy kitty.

Poor Moonkins, suckers again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    hahahah,

i wonder if its too late for an "i told you so" post.

after 12 years i can't believe people still feel like quite organized proper acting community will get respect and changes. Just once i wish we would all go "Mage" on them and see what happens.

well at least that feral who beats me on almost every fight, with less ilvl will be happy kitty.

Poor Moonkins, suckers again.
    What exactly is the purpose of this post? You think if we all piss and moan on the forums there is enough of us to get the 'mage treatment'? Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    What exactly is the purpose of this post? You think if we all piss and moan on the forums there is enough of us to get the 'mage treatment'? Get real.
    Of course not, the years of inaction have lead to a culling of the breed of moonkin. not much left, but mages even manage to get the support of other classes....somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Of course not, the years of inaction have lead to a culling of the breed of moonkin. not much left, but mages even manage to get the support of other classes....somehow...
    You act like there has always been a huge playerbase of moonkins vs a base class. Fun fact: Moonkins are far less represented than the mage class..Shocker.

You act like there has always been a huge playerbase of moonkins vs a base class. Fun fact: Moonkins are far less represented than the mage class..Shocker.
    Regardless, it's pretty depressing that it doesn't seem like any of the communities concerns are going to end up being addressed.
    In fact, diversity of spec options aside, it looks like we may end up in a worse spot then we are now after the patch releases.

Perhaps it's a positive change for those moonkins who don't have emerald dreamcatcher yet, since the gap between having it and not having it has been narrowed. However, this does nothing to actually improve moonkin performance in the overall scheme of classes. The few moonkins who were performing relatively well, will now be doing worse, and the moonkins who were way behind, will just continue to be way behind.

It's really difficult to have a positive outlook at this point. There's still some small hope for some number tuning, but really...It feels like we are in a bad place, and Blizzard either doesn't see it, or doesn't care.

really the only issue boomkin has is its burst aoe, you peeps arguing about stupid shit. Hasn't anyone seen the sicknast tier bonuses now? i feel we cant be too buffed because of that. really, again, our burst aoe is just a sad sight
    Last edited by babele; 2016-12-23 at 11:42 PM.
    Azràel MW Monk <Warfare> Frostwolf

Drgreënthumb Boomy <Few of a Kind> Illidan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babele View Post
    really the only issue boomkin has is its burst aoe, you peeps arguing about stupid shit. Hasn't anyone seen the sicknast tier bonuses now? i feel we cant be too buffed because of that. really, again, our burst aoe is just a sad sight
    i agree. we need something that can compete on trash packs in m+ dungeons. At this stage il take hurricane back ffs.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i agree. we need something that can compete on trash packs in m+ dungeons. At this stage il take hurricane back ffs.
    I just want the "boom" back in boomkin. Not being top 6 on the opener really sucks unless my Full moon crits for 3 mil

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    I just want the "boom" back in boomkin. Not being top 6 on the opener really sucks unless my Full moon crits for 3 mil
    Then you better go to PvP since the whole "boom" in boomkins came from PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Then you better go to PvP since the whole "boom" in boomkins came from PvP.
    And private server with tbc or cata... since current pvp meta is horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    And private server with tbc or cata... since current pvp meta is horseshit.
    Horseshit or not, we can still "Boom" people

Horseshit or not, we can still "Boom" people
    Not sure if something what need stars align, being ignored by target and 3min or 45s is "Boom" enough... Its also boring as fuck compared to
    suneclipse, cyclone, 3x shrooms, sf, ss kind of explosion (jeez we had even instant roots glyph lol).
    Last edited by Madus; 2016-12-24 at 08:22 AM.

Not sure if something what need stars align, being ignored by target and 3min or 45s is "Boom" enough... Its also boring as fuck compared to
    suneclipse, cyclone, 3x shrooms, sf, ss kind of explosion (jeez we had even instant roots glyph lol).
    You don't need cooldowns to boom people. Full moon cycle is more than enough.

But my warlock enjoys popping netherward and booming your sad little owl face off via your own spells with extra compliments from my accompanying chaosbolt chunking your head out ;>

Nothing makes me happier when a shadow priest or moonkin or ele shaman try to get uppity with my warlock and end up dead 10 seconds later.

.... Then of course comes a windwalker/mongo melee of any variety and shits on any caster that isn't a mage because Blizzard thought it was a good idea to give melee 2+ gap closers, spell immunities, an interrupt, and a 30 sec cd aoe stun on top of their burst and massive self heals.

I'm a warlock and I don't even like to consider playing a caster without an interrupt immunity skill (to be fair it's of limited use even with all the stun spam from melee, but whatever). PvP has never been worse for casters this xpac.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-12-24 at 11:26 AM.

You really don't want a " mage fire treatment" either.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    You really don't want a " mage fire treatment" either.
    Well they've had various 'treatments' over the years, some awful some great. But I just mean in general.

How come you need "stars align" to blow up someone? You can use the same tactic as previously, Cyclone -> Full moon -> SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    But my warlock enjoys popping netherward and booming your sad little owl face off via your own spells with extra compliments from my accompanying chaosbolt chunking your head out ;>
    And I always enjoy Full mooning warlocks who try to reflect it with Netherward, its priceless.

How come you need "stars align" to blow up someone?
    Isn't making the stars align basically our job description?

And I always enjoy Full mooning warlocks who try to reflect it with Netherward, its priceless.
    Admit it, you just like that you can moon people all day long.

How come you need "stars align" to blow up someone? You can use the same tactic as previously, Cyclone -> Full moon -> SS.

What's a full moon going to do, take off my soul leech shield after you eat several starsurges worth of damage ;>?

Soul leech absorb will be back up as soon as my chaosbolt takes off half your health.

Which is more of an endorsement to the fact that bark skin as a defensive cd needs to be improved.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-12-24 at 10:58 PM.