10+ Year Old Account
    This Dolphins-Bills game might actually end up in a tie.

Mariota has a fractured fibula. Bye bye Titans season. As long as Luck keeps throwing to falling down receivers in double coverage the Texans should have the south won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mariota apparently broke his leg. Titans lost too, meaning their season can go from on the cusp of the playoffs, to the Texans clinching tonight with a win. Brutal.

You had one job Buffalo, thanks for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ayaji for a MONSTER run into FG range for the Dolphins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    You had one job Buffalo, thanks for nothing.
    Stranger things have happened today. Never know.

Well, we have to win tomorrow and next week against the Bengals to make the playoffs. That Jets game really put us in a hole.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is a good start. Fumble and 2 sacks already before the first quarter is over. Really don't trust this team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really bummed about the Mariota injury. Dude was playing really well.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this is the prime example why I don't see the Seahawks doing anything in the post season. They're fucking bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay dolphins win.

Shocked at titans loss and browns win. Lol

I literally cannot believe the Bills game.

down by 14 most of the game, we come back to be up 31-28 with A MINUTE LEFT TO GO. All we have to do is stop them. Of course we give up a 35 yard kick return, and they get the game-tying 55 yard field goal.

Then, in OT, with 4:09 left to go and a tie eliminating us from the playoffs, one timeout, on our 41, 4th and 2 in a game where we had almost 300 yards rushing, REX RYAN DECIDES TO PUNT IN HOPES OUR DEFENSE STOPS THE DOLPHINS. The same defense that had already given up 31 points and another 200 yard rushing game to Ajayi.HOLY SHIT. Of course, Ajayi smashes off another 50 yard run, GG, game over.

Then Ryan, in his post game presser, says, "Any coach in the league would have made that call." WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK REX RYAN.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how many more shitshow games they need to see before they get rid of cable and bevell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Wonder how many more shitshow games they need to see before they get rid of cable and bevell
    At this point IDK if you get rid of Bevell yet. Cable needs his ass fired mid game though. If I was Paul Allen I'd be fucking marching down the stairs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I literally cannot believe the Bills game.

down by 14 most of the game, we come back to be up 31-28 with A MINUTE LEFT TO GO. All we have to do is stop them. Of course we give up a 35 yard kick return, and they get the game-tying 55 yard field goal.

Then, in OT, with 4:09 left to go and a tie eliminating us from the playoffs, one timeout, on our 41, 4th and 2 in a game where we had almost 300 yards rushing, REX RYAN DECIDES TO PUNT IN HOPES OUR DEFENSE STOPS THE DOLPHINS. The same defense that had already given up 31 points and another 200 yard rushing game to Ajayi.HOLY SHIT. Of course, Ajayi smashes off another 50 yard run, GG, game over.

Then Ryan, in his post game presser, says, "Any coach in the league would have made that call." WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK REX RYAN.
    I'm at a loss as well. This game was just the typical gut punch bills fans routinely get. Playoffs on the line. Get stomped for most the game, Tyrod FINALLY pulls off a 4th quarter comeback. Then everything that can go wrong does go wrong.

I've been bitching about Tyrod all season, but he had a solid game. Rex Ryan has destroyed a once dominant defense. He cannot possibly be fired soon enough.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

The only thing I can say about Rex is that it's only been 2 seasons, and for continuity's sake we should probably not axe him. Maybe I'm just gun shy after our last HC search when Bill Cowher wouldn't even interview with the Bills cause they were the Bills. Marv didn't have a winning season for like, 4 years. It just sucks to keep on losing stability in the front office.

But the sentiment against him in my heart is strong.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The only thing I can say about Rex is that it's only been 2 seasons, and for continuity's sake we should probably not axe him. Maybe I'm just gun shy after our last HC search when Bill Cowher wouldn't even interview with the Bills cause they were the Bills. Marv didn't have a winning season for like, 4 years. It just sucks to keep on losing stability in the front office.

But the sentiment against him in my heart is strong.
    I will GIVE you Marvin Lewis for the RYans at this point.
    @Spectral.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kam back to the locker room. Score immediately after. Theme for this season lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cardinals only needed 3 points to win this time, but now they're up 14 and this is pretty much GG

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool lockett is done for the season. Fuck this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I will GIVE you Marvin Lewis for the RYans at this point.
    @Spectral.
    OMG, there is no fucking way. Did you see the Bills game today? We were apparently playing for overtime right up to Ajayi ripping off that 50 yarders. What in the actual fuck. I'm not pleased.

As a bonus fuck me, I grabbed Kenneth Farrow for my fantasy title game this morning and played him over Adam Thielan. That's cool.

"Let's not watch that again." replays 8 times
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.