Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Visagex View Post
    im sorry that transmog affects the game so much lol

if you don't care and it doesn't affect you then feel free to go spam negativity else where
    Well that's the pot calling the kettle black.

Name me one time in 12 years that a Petition has changed anything in WoW........ill wait.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Name me one time in 12 years that a Petition has changed anything in WoW........ill wait.
    Not only don't they achieve anything, Blizzard keep telling people not to make them because it's a waste of time :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Well that's the pot calling the kettle black.

How was anything i said negative? besides addressing the already negative spammer?

Maybe you should ask yourself why you keep posting in a "pointless thread" then

Like i said, doesn't affect you at all so can spam your nonsense elsewhere

No reason for blizz not to make them inter-transmoggable
    If you want blizz to change a feature so much, why are you posting on MMO-C about it? Post on official forums. If you're posting on here, you're doing nothing but bitching about it. Side note: there are addons that can make your character look like whatever you want it to look like.

7+ Year Old Account
    for enh shammy to get fist weapons back?

I just wanna transmog the shit I farmed for

Did you receive any feedback on your petition for this?

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Did you receive any feedback on your petition for this?
    where did i say i was making a petition?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    If you want blizz to change a feature so much, why are you posting on MMO-C about it? Post on official forums. If you're posting on here, you're doing nothing but bitching about it. Side note: there are addons that can make your character look like whatever you want it to look like.
    Was looking to see on here who else felt like they wanted fist weapons back first, also wanted to see if there was an already existing petition out for this matter before i posted on official forums

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, of course. Why would YOU make a petition.

- - - Updated - - -

Was looking to see on here who else felt like they wanted fist weapons back first, also wanted to see if there was an already existing petition out for this matter before i posted on official forums
    It's pretty widely known that the reason that axes/swords/maces aren't transmoggable to daggers/fist weapons is because of technical (animation) limitations. Creating a petition would do nothing to resolve the problem, it's entirely on blizz's side. They know people want more freedom in their tmog's. I doubt there is an existing petition because that would be absolutely useless, but I'm sure there has been hundreds and hundreds of threads, tickets, and emails made about this.

Although one could also ask why it is so impossible to allow a character to base their animations on the tmog, and not the equipped weapon. Not really the whole "petition" realm though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    It's pretty widely known that the reason that axes/swords/maces aren't transmoggable to daggers/fist weapons is because of technical (animation) limitations. Creating a petition would do nothing to resolve the problem, it's entirely on blizz's side. They know people want more freedom in their tmog's. I doubt there is an existing petition because that would be absolutely useless, but I'm sure there has been hundreds and hundreds of threads, tickets, and emails made about this.

Although one could also ask why it is so impossible to allow a character to base their animations on the tmog, and not the equipped weapon. Not really the whole "petition" realm though.
    isn't this the obvious answer?

but also as mentioned above with hunters and their animations

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, of course. Why would YOU make a petition.
    What crawled up ur ass an died?

I made a simple thread, go be a condescending asshole else, spam your heart out in a different thread

7+ Year Old Account
    What crawled up ur ass an died?

I made a simple thread, go be a condescending asshole else, spam your heart out in a different thread
    So hostile.

So hostile.
    just making observations based on the way you are acting

7+ Year Old Account
    just making observations based on the way you are acting
    Good man, taking the low road is always the winning choice.

Good man, taking the low road is always the winning choice.
    Good man, keep working on that post count

7+ Year Old Account
    Good man, keep working on that post count
    Right back at you! Granted, at least I'm not being hostile or negative.

Oh, and, Merry Christmas!

Right back at you! Granted, at least I'm not being hostile or negative.

Oh, and, Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas Eve to you as well!

maybe by next Christmas ill be transmogging fist weapons

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    issue is the animations are nothing alike, go to wowhead and put a fist weapon on the charecter and set it to do 1 handed attackes
    Because bows and guns have the same animations, amirite? Oh wait, no, Blizzard specifically went out of their way to appease hunters by allowing mogging between them, but have repeatedly said they won't do the same for daggers/fists.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Because bows and guns have the same animations, amirite?
    Duh lol

Don't be silly

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Because bows and guns have the same animations, amirite? Oh wait, no, Blizzard specifically went out of their way to appease hunters by allowing mogging between them, but have repeatedly said they won't do the same for daggers/fists.
    except they use the same general animations, shooting from infront of them, and hunters dont have any special animations from their charecters...

doomhammer and other weapons have special animations

imagine seeing a rogue slitting somones throat from behind with a hammer.... or a monk punching their opponents with their hammer..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    To be fair, hunters can transmog between bows/guns/crossbows despite them all having wildly different animations.
    they dont have special animations though, unlike alot of the mellee classes
    hunters either way shoot a projectile
    a rogue slitting somones throat with a hammer, or stabbing them in the back with a hammer.... yeah...

- - - Updated - - -

look no one is saying its impossible, it would just need to have alot of stuff changed, and one of the issues with it is "how far do we go, do we allow people with 1 handers who feel forced to use 1 handers equip 2 handers? but then that would look extremely awkward, a two hander attacking at the speed of 2 1 handers, and the animations would be super fucked, do we allow people with shields to mog to offhands? but then you have tanks blocking shit with books"

this problem is NOT NEW transmog was introduced in cata, and back then was EVEN MORE limiting, so this is not a new problem, the game has allways had "ok this raid will have an axe, and a dagger good for you ,but the dagger is your BIS so if you get it, welp only dagger mogs for you"

so stop trying to make this out as a new problem, and as a bigger problem then it is, just be glad we even have mog, and that they are making it better and better
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I know it may sound ridiculous, but I really really miss fist weapons on my shammy.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except they use the same general animations, shooting from infront of them, and hunters dont have any special animations from their charecters...

doomhammer and other weapons have special animations

imagine seeing a rogue slitting somones throat from behind with a hammer.... or a monk punching their opponents with their hammer..

- - - Updated - - -

they dont have special animations though, unlike alot of the mellee classes
    hunters either way shoot a projectile
    a rogue slitting somones throat with a hammer, or stabbing them in the back with a hammer.... yeah...

- - - Updated - - -

look no one is saying its impossible, it would just need to have alot of stuff changed, and one of the issues with it is "how far do we go, do we allow people with 1 handers who feel forced to use 1 handers equip 2 handers? but then that would look extremely awkward, a two hander attacking at the speed of 2 1 handers, and the animations would be super fucked, do we allow people with shields to mog to offhands? but then you have tanks blocking shit with books"

this problem is NOT NEW transmog was introduced in cata, and back then was EVEN MORE limiting, so this is not a new problem, the game has allways had "ok this raid will have an axe, and a dagger good for you ,but the dagger is your BIS so if you get it, welp only dagger mogs for you"

so stop trying to make this out as a new problem, and as a bigger problem then it is, just be glad we even have mog, and that they are making it better and better
    Warriors can already slice people to death with a staff, and have been able to "stab" them with hammers for ages(Raging Blow). Now yeah, it's not a new problem, but it's still a dumb restriction(like so many others)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU