Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Are the new tales still as good as Vesperia?
    Xillia 1 and Graces F are both good games but not quite Vesperia level.

Zesteria is trash, and Berseria is good but below the above 2 IMO. Xillia 2 is in line with Berseria.

But yea, there will never be a Tales game as solid quality wise as Vesperia again. They got bank rolled by Microsoft and it showed in the final product, every other tales game has to be made on a much tighter budget and development schedule.

Deleted
    I find this topic to be pretty weird and click-baity as hell, but whatever. I'm guessing you want exclusives only and no games that also got a PC release. In that case play Bloodborne, Digimon Story, Uncharted 4, Until Dawn, inFamous and Tearaway Unfolded. But especially play Bloodborne. The game is just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    I find this topic to be pretty weird and click-baity as hell, but whatever. I'm guessing you want exclusives only and no games that also got a PC release. In that case play Bloodborne, Digimon Story, Uncharted 4, Until Dawn, inFamous and Tearaway Unfolded. But especially play Bloodborne. The game is just amazing.
    Tekken 7 and Shenmue 3 will both be on PC, so he clearly doesn't just want exclusives listed.

Deleted
    Isn't the Last of Us incredible? Just what I've heard, haven't played it.

Supposedly Uncharted is great as well, haven't played it though.

Bloodborne, played it a bit, prefer Dark Souls but still, many people like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Isn't the Last of Us incredible? Just what I've heard, haven't played it.

Supposedly Uncharted is great as well, haven't played it though.

Bloodborne, played it a bit, prefer Dark Souls but still, many people like it.
    Last of Us is fucking amazing. Brilliant chemistry between Ellie and Joel and a pretty good story to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 are must owns (imho) if you don't own those. Until Dawn if you're into horror survival games. FFX/X-2 remaster is excellent.

There are a lot of other games, but I haven't played very many unless you count VR games. If you have the money and are interested in VR, the PSVR bundle is an excellent value and there are some great games to get for it.

Also, get the pro if it's not more expensive.
    I second these, I'm sure you can find people to play them with too (like me !). They're not hardcore, that's just rumors spread by people who like to run forward pressing the attack button the entire game, they merely require you to use your brain
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    @Fallen Angel @SirCowdog @Cattleya @Calfredd @pacox @Video Games @Aruhen @Tomac @bluejaye @nomorepriest @Treeskee

Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys!

I'm very interested in Horizon: Zero Dawn but i'll have to wait.
    The Division seems seems like my cup of tea.
    Witcher 3 for sure.

Dark souls series is too hardcore for me
    Oh snap! I forgot about Witcher 3! SUPER excellent game. Also goes on sale all the time on GoG for PC, but a friend played it on PS4 and it was still just as amazing. And fair warning: Blood & Wine is just as good for an expansion pack, but Witcher 1 and 2 aren't anywhere near as good.

The Divison base game is cheap, but each pack is like $15 extra to get Underground and Survival mode.

Dark Souls 1 and 2 can be bought for like $5-10 if you want to give it a try before going whole hog on DS3. It's a love/hate game. You either love it to death or absolutely despise it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Played Vesperia & have PS3 Tales of Graces f / Tales of Symphonia around for bad times. Vesperia was totally awesome played it through 2 times without break for the awesomeness of playing completely with Judith on the 2nd run (she adds so much gameplay depth and reward for mastering!).

Are the new tales still as good as Vesperia?
    I've probably played symphonia over 50 times back in the gamecube days with the NG+, I got so overpowered I'd just one shot everything. Such a great game, needs a remake. I never got to play vesperia because I never got a ps3.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

There's the big PS4 sales coming in January with up to 60% off a lot of big titles. Good time to splurge out.

Currently selling FF XV for €40 (€60 for Deluxe) on Today's 12 days of Xmas sales.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    There's the big PS4 sales coming in January with up to 60% off a lot of big titles. Good time to splurge out.

Currently selling FF XV for €40 (€60 for Deluxe) on Today's 12 days of Xmas sales.
    Do you know when in January? I've noticed the Christmas sales and have been tempted to get some things from that but if there's a bigger one in January I might just wait until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Do you know when in January? I've noticed the Christmas sales and have been tempted to get some things from that but if there's a bigger one in January I might just wait until then.
    Current sale = January sale. Though tbh PS4 games are never really cheap compared to steam sales. Best bet is probably retail Black Friday/Christmas sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

You say you don't like FF 15 and then you say do like JRPG's, FF15 is a JRPG and we can assume you haven't played it. So without playing it you've decided you don't like the most relevant release in the last decade from the genre you say you're interested in. Threads like this seem dumb as shit, you know what you like and why you like it and you're the only person who does, you have access to masses of media surrounding every game but instead you make a thread to ask people what you can google in seconds.

PS4 has been out for over 3 years, definitely not "too early".
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You say you don't like FF 15 and then you say do like JRPG's, FF15 is a JRPG and we can assume you haven't played it. So without playing it you've decided you don't like the most relevant release in the last decade from the genre you say you're interested in. Threads like this seem dumb as shit, you know what you like and why you like it and you're the only person who does, you have access to masses of media surrounding every game but instead you make a thread to ask people what you can google in seconds.

PS4 has been out for over 3 years, definitely not "too early".
    as big of a shit post as the original post is, ff15 is pretty different from your traditional jrpg.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    So i'm thinking about buying a PS4 because of Tekken 7 and Shenmue III but i still need to wait a couple of months for them.
    I decided to check the PS4 library and...nothing. I found nothing of my taste.

Do you guys know of any good PS4 games? Or is it too early and there are no good games for the console?

I don't like:
    -Final Fantasy XV
    -Destiny
    -FPS's
    -The Last Guardian

I like:
    -JRPG's
    -Online multiplayer
    -Good 3rd person games
    -Fighting games
    Online multiplayer isnt sonys strongpoint, its the rpgs and singleplayer games, and if they dont draw you in enough xbox will have the mulitplayer games your looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Online multiplayer isnt sonys strongpoint, its the rpgs and singleplayer games, and if they dont draw you in enough xbox will have the mulitplayer games your looking for.
    Really.....

What does Microsoft have that Sony doesn't? Halo?

Sony's Multiplayer is just as good as Microsoft's if not better. This isn't 2003 anymore.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Really.....

What does Microsoft have that Sony doesn't? Halo?

Sony's Multiplayer is just as good as Microsoft's if not better. This isn't 2003 anymore.
    except xbox live is still leaps better than psn, in both policys and support. Sorry but all the big multiplayer action goes down on xbox and all the singleplayer action on playstation.

except xbox live is still leaps better than psn, in both policys and support. Sorry but all the big multiplayer action goes down on xbox and all the singleplayer action on playstation.
    Ummm both have the same policy's and support is even the same.

The only thing XBL now has over PSN is download speed and that was in a recent update. As for the "Big Multiplayer" action what the fuck are you talking about. Halo? The Multiplayer that barely anyone plays?

The only big Multiplayer Action on consoles is BF1 and Call of Duty both with higher pops on Playstation 4 then XB1. Playstation also hosts the Call of Duty E-Sport shit now.

Sony even Cross-Plays with PC on some games (Rocket League,SFV,FFXIV). Microsoft isn't better if anything they are even, once again this isn't 2003.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Sony even Cross-Plays with PC on some games (Rocket League and SFV). Microsoft isn't better if anything they are even, once again this isn't 2003
    As does MS and sony is refuseing to crossplay on all 3 platforms while ms doesnt.

Ummm both have the same policy's and support is even the same.
    Go take a gander of stories about peoples accounts being comprimised on PSN, If your account is hacked and they buy shit with the card attatched to your account and you dispute it after you recover said account, the account is banned and locked forever, if you want to keep it you have to pay for what the hackers orders. This isnt even remotly so on xbox.

The only thing XBL now has over PSN is download speed and that was in a recent update. As for the "Big Multiplayer" action what the fuck are you talking about. Halo? The Multiplayer that barely anyone plays?
    Holy fuck do you have the redass for white knighting sony right now. This exact statement had been said countless times on people asking what system to get here on these very forums without you loosing your shit. Xbox live is more user friendly, more intuative and more capable in all online asecepts, lets not forget the fact that it took sony how many years to pull thier heads out of thier ass's online wise? You keep quoting 2003 but i wasnt untill well after 08 that they even had a passable respectable online.

Also where are the stats for halo 5 posted? it seems to have more than a vibrant population and to my knowledge they havnt posted public stats of players.

As does MS and sony is refuseing to crossplay on all 3 platforms while ms doesnt.
    Got proof that its all because of Sony? Because last checked all we seen was a statement from Microsoft saying they wanted to do it. We don't know what happen behind the scenes before them two to keep it from happening.

Go take a gander of stories about peoples accounts being comprimised on PSN, If your account is hacked and they buy shit with the card attatched to your account and you dispute it after you recover said account, the account is banned and locked forever, if you want to keep it you have to pay for what the hackers orders. This isnt even remotly so on xbox.
    You mean the one story where this happen.

Go read the policy for both PSN and XBL its the same dam near word for word. I don't give no fuck's what some poster on reddit says.

Holy fuck do you have the redass for white knighting sony right now. This exact statement had been said countless times on people asking what system to get here on these very forums without you loosing your shit. Xbox live is more user friendly, more intuative and more capable in all online asecepts, lets not forget the fact that it took sony how many years to pull thier heads out of thier ass's online wise? You keep quoting 2003 but i wasnt untill well after 08 that they even had a passable respectable online.

Also where are the stats for halo 5 posted? it seems to have more than a vibrant population and to my knowledge they havnt posted public stats of players.
    No XBL isn't more user friendly both XBL and PSN are about the same. IMO PSN has a much clearly UI but that is just my opinion on that.

I'm not white knighting shit, You are just mad because you are FACTUALLY wrong. You have yet to tell me what these "Big Multiplayer" experiences XB1 has over Ps4.

The fact you can see the same people over and over in Halo 5 matchmaking shows it has a small player base playing it. Its almost like I own both a XB1 and Ps4 and can see these things.

I say this isn't 2003 because in 2003 (and a lot of Last gen) Microsoft did in fact have the better Online Store/Service and Multiplayer. That has 100% changed now and both are on equal footing. The only thing XBL has over PSN now is download speeds and that happen in a recent update.

Also Sony was the FIRST to do Cross-Platform with all 3 systems. They did it with Final Fantasy XI. Final Fantasy XI was the first (and only) game to be Cross-Platform between Ps2,Xbox360 and PC. It was originally just Ps2 and PC until the 360 version came out.

We don't know the detail's on why it hasn't happen yet. So to put the blame on ether platform is just ignorant.

Done arguing with you about this since its off topic. You are 100% wrong about ur statements of PSN. Want to compare or talk about XBL go make a threat for it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-26 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    I'll only mention exclusives since I dunno what other systems you have:

Bloodborne, Uncharted 4 (Nathan Drake collection as well if you never played 1-3), Infamous: Second Son, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Gravity Rush Remastered, Disgaea 5, The Last of Us Remastered (especially if you never played the PS3 version), Until Dawn, Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (if you never played the original)

And within the next few months: Nioh, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Gravity Rush 2

You'll notice none of these have a big focus on multiplayer because multiplayer games tend to be multi-platform.
    add nier automata to that list as well. you can also play the demo's for nier automata and gravity rush 2 right now!
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements