Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What happened to From Scratch?

The exploit thing aside, what happened to the guild? They are still 2/3 on wowprogress, while guilds that also got banned like exorsus later got 3/3 legit a long time ago. Did they disband?

Nah you can see on wowprogress they are still farming. It just isn't worth killing imo and they prob think that too. All that matters is the next thing so they are prepping for that.

Looks like 2 2/3M ToVs and 4 7/7 M ENs a week as well as 4 H ToVs a week atm. Seems they dropped H EN, but tbh who wouldn't when its better to farm M+ for 54/54 in every spec before NH.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2016-12-26 at 12:18 AM.

They probably got fed up with Blizzard's inconsistent stance on "clever use of game mechanics" / "exploits". What's acceptable? What is not? If there were clear rules and it was obvious what was not allowed I am positive that most guilds would abide by those rules in the interest of fair competition as that is what most top world guilds play for in the first place and nothing else. I don't blame anyone for losing motivation over that bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    They probably got fed up with Blizzard's inconsistent stance on "clever use of game mechanics" / "exploits". What's acceptable? What is not? If there were clear rules and it was obvious what was not allowed I am positive that most guilds would abide by those rules in the interest of fair competition as that is what most top world guilds play for in the first place and nothing else. I don't blame anyone for losing motivation over that bullshit.
    They def are still in it for NH. 4 H ToVs, 4 M ENs and 2 2/3M ToVs a week atm based on wowprog.

While you could ask question about the stacking ooze tactic - there's no confusion about the tank sac tactic being a complete exploit. I think they were banking on too many using the same tactic before blizzard put down the banhammer to avoid getting their kill revoked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

They are not killing M Helya to "make a point".
    Whether this point is worth making, is another story.

With the recent nerfs to Helya, I wouldn't be surprised if more guilds put Helya on their farm schedule with alts and shit.

They killed Mythic helya a week ago. Wowprogress won't update due to them removing a original kill and it needs to be added manually.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/sa...ch/achievement They need to request so themselfs, they haven't here we are.

Nothing more to see here. That said, why didn't you check the armory to confirm before making this thread? I don't mean it as harsh as I say it here.
    Last edited by Nuckels; 2016-12-26 at 03:32 AM.

A French guild has given up. That's new. :^)

(PS: This is sarcasm.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Nah you can see on wowprogress they are still farming. It just isn't worth killing imo and they prob think that too. All that matters is the next thing so they are prepping for that.

Looks like 2 2/3M ToVs and 4 7/7 M ENs a week as well as 4 H ToVs a week atm. Seems they dropped H EN, but tbh who wouldn't when its better to farm M+ for 54/54 in every spec before NH.
    lmao

"Raids per week: 7
    hardcore"

Quote Originally Posted by Hemingway View Post
    lmao

"Raids per week: 7
    hardcore"
    I mean before it got nerfed it wasn't worth killing. They were better off spending those 7 days doing 4 M ENs 2 M 2/3 ToVs and 4 H ToVs and farming ap from M+. It makes complete sense. They had no reason to kill it at the time because the "rank" they want or even close to want was gone and it was pointless and go for the next tier.

They just killed it this week it was nerfed and thats prob the only reason they killed it at all.

If I was in their position I wouldn't want to waste multiple raid days to rekill it when I could farm multiple points in my weapon and just farm gear for NH split raids.

Deleted
    Never surrender.

Yeah dude, turning the boss into a Target Dummy that doesn't fight back for 2 out of 3 phases on the hardest difficulty is definitely something that you wouldn't know if it's gonna get you banned or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuuxx View Post
    Never surrender.

Ayy le lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yeah dude, turning the boss into a Target Dummy that doesn't fight back for 2 out of 3 phases on the hardest difficulty is definitely something that you wouldn't know if it's gonna get you banned or not.
    The boss not using breath / target dummy, get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    The boss not using breath / target dummy, get your facts straight.
    A target dummy with an intermission that wasn't the reason any of the top guilds were wiping*?
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    A target dummy with an intermission that wasn't the reason any of the top guilds were wiping*?
    Learn to read, she still did all the other mechanics, she still melee swung, she still did taints, she still did orbs, still spawned mariners and w/e the fk those ghouls are called etc.

She only stopped doing breath and only in phase 3. (you could also stop it in p1 but there was litterly no gain.)

Ontop of that soaking breaths really isn't that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    They are not killing M Helya to "make a point".
    Whether this point is worth making, is another story.
    No, they're not killing her because it's not worth the effort compared to doing splits of the first 2 bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

Learn to read, she still did all the other mechanics, she still melee swung, she still did taints, she still did orbs, still spawned mariners and w/e the fk those ghouls are called etc.

She only stopped doing breath and only in phase 3. (you could also stop it in p1 but there was litterly no gain.)

People think the video Exorsus released was actually some kind of first kill and not a random farm rekill, pretty sure that's where that misconception about the FS/Limit/Exorsus kills comes from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Removing 1 ability = target dummy. Good to know.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

You apparently need to learn to read since you aren't even aware of what I said, and iirc stopping breath in p1 meant it didn't occur in p3 either.

Also the breaths aren't hard, yet Limit said they had over 500 wipes before deciding they outright COULDN'T do it without the breath exploit and killed it within 5 tries after. Ya. Not relevant to the fight at all.

Sorry if I disrupted your cheerleading btw. Same goes for Tradu.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You apparently need to learn to read since you aren't even aware of what I said, and iirc stopping breath in p1 meant it didn't occur in p3 either.

Also the breaths aren't hard, yet Limit said they had over 500 wipes before deciding they outright COULDN'T do it without the breath exploit and killed it within 5 tries after. Ya. Not relevant to the fight at all.

Sorry if I disrupted your cheerleading btw. Same goes for Tradu.

You called it a target dummy with a intermission did you not? Ok so clearly I responded to that and its flat out wrong.

Second: Limit said they could have done it without and only chose to do it BECAUSE competing guilds were doing it, not because they coudn't it. Back to that reading before speaking thing. (see statement here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cx5anLDWgAAdjct.jpg). If you had done the fight pre-nerf you would sure as fuck realise that the breath is the easy part of phase 3, clearly you didn't as you are to busy writing inaccurate statements here.

3rd but not least, I don't give a fuck about any of these guilds what I do care about is people dropping inaccurate statements like they are facts.