Stockpiling Emissary Caches

Haven't started yet, but anyone planning on doing this? Seen a few screenshots of this on the WoW reddit. I think I'll store the next two weeks or so, provided the patch is on the 10th

-Don't need the current legs really, new ones are quite strong
    -New legs will drop 940 upgraded already (the big part of this)
    -There's no new item ID for the emissary caches. Previous items in the past would sometimes auto-update, like players getting the Safari Cushions very early

Whether or not Bad Luck Protection applies now or later seems irrelevant

Don't think it'll make too much difference in the grand scheme of things, but I don't see much harm in waiting to open these

I heard whats in the cache is rolled when you get it not open it so I dont see any point saving them.

Arent the loot you get from boxes and bosses locked the moment you get a box or enter an instance? cause thats how i remember it going in previous expansions.

1. Containers generally reroll on new patches
    2. These containers at least update the ilvl of the item based on your ilvl when you open them.
    3. It's believed legendaries are on their own separate roll now due to shenanigans with containers previously (getting 3 in a mythic+ because you +3'd it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    -New legs will drop 940 upgraded already (the big part of this)
    No they won't. The new legendaries will drop at 910 same as current ones. Both old and new upgradable to 940.

I've seen this garbage rumor starting to float around and I'm letting you know its false.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=257680/p...ts-new-challen

Hover over any one of them.

Choose any source you'd like:

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...items-changes/
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-12-26 at 01:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Arent the loot you get from boxes and bosses locked the moment you get a box or enter an instance? cause thats how i remember it going in previous expansions.
    Cough -- Rogues and BT -- Cough

The emissary caches are rolled upon receiving them?

I stock piled 36 of them, went on the PTR before the "copy" feature was removed, each time I opened them, it was a new item. I copied 5-6 times and twice I was able to roll a legendary.

Maybe the new patch will "reroll" them? Either way, since the patch is coming, might as well hang on to them for a while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Cough -- Rogues and BT -- Cough
    That happened 10+ years ago :P something tells me that they added raid ID cause of this