Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    She has said it about kaelthas, another shining example how the Kirin tor tries to marr the blood elves whenever they can
    I only recall her saying kael'thas was a traitor, not that he was the traitor. Though ultimately the Kirin tor started the chain of betrayals.

She has said it about kaelthas, another shining example how the Kirin tor tries to marr the blood elves whenever they can
    Can you please link me the quest or give the name of the quest or moment when she say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Can you please link me the quest or give the name of the quest or moment when she say that?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UOh2-yCymw

I think we will see them once we go to argus, we arrive just in time before they are about to be taken out on their last stand against the legion. You know heroes have to hero and save some people once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Thanks my friend, well seems like some fanboy instinct is more strong than the reason for some people

Of course, after all that teasing it would be ridiculous to not put them in.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Or maybe you can bother to do a bit of searching yourself first? Can't be bothered to be online all day

Edit: source already provided
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I'd say kt was a bigger traitor. The blood elves would agree

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I'd say kt was a bigger traitor. The blood elves would agree
    Probably, but they directed their rage more towards arthas who betrayed all of humanity not just an organization
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Or maybe you can bother to do a bit of searching yourself first? Can't be bothered to be online all day

Edit: source already provided
    I dont play alliance and in wowpedia only mention the purge she does, you dont have to be so grumpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Ok, she called Kael A traitor not THE biggest traitor to the Kirin Tor. But her first instinct being to murder everyone in Orgrimmar is disturbing for her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Vercigentorix View Post
    Ok, she called Kael A traitor not THE biggest traitor to the Kirin Tor. But her first instinct being to murder everyone in Orgrimmar is disturbing for her character.
    Yeah, Mop was a really dark expansion with how many genocide happens in many stories, persecutions and how the power corrupt the people to a point of no return.

Quote Originally Posted by Vercigentorix View Post
    And in the end she decided not to do it because, in her own words, she is not like "them".

Deleted
    Turalyon hasn't changed a lot and from the perspective that he has been waging war for ages vs the burning legion, there is no doubt that he can put aside any hatred towards the races of the horde in order to defeat the bigger evil that is the legion. In most of the lore regarding Turalyon was he shown to be thoughtfull and not rash in his actions making calculated moves with his armies and are able to put aside personal interests for the greater good. It's all pretty vague though as a lot of the early lore is not rly detailed about the 1st and 2nd war and his part in it.

I'm sure someone said this somewhere on this thread but I haven't the time to look through everything. I think we may see one or both of them on Argus in 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Before Legion went live, I felt as though we would see them as raid bosses corrupted by the Legion. Now, I have no idea. They may remain a mystery. Note, I have yet to play any of Legion so I could be way off base with my guesses.
    must everything be corrupted, or turned into some great evil or raid boss? Can't we get some cheer too? You know good is a far greater force than evil and always triumphs, yet we see the least desired or expected option in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I was only an infant when my father was deployed to this wasteland. All that I have ever known of him is what others have told me. Do your dreams change, <name>? Mine do not. I have one dream: A crimson skyline envelops me as Legion, numbering beyond comprehension, battle in the distance. I kneel before the body of a man, presumably my father, and weep. As he is gasping for air, his body wholly crushed, he whispers something. Despite every effort, I am unable to hear what he is trying to tell me."

^^^
    From his dialogue from the Burning Crusade.... Wonder on how they will bring Turalyon and Alleria to the game in which we are going to Argus in 7.3.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    They are dead and someone is fucking with us. Probably a dreadlord. Or N'Zoth. Or both....

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont see us finding them before 7.3

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    i dont see us finding them before 7.3
    yea, i suspect it would be the end of 7.2 and they'll be with us for 7.3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I would be okay with that, but we tend to see Blizzard go the corruption route.
    i know, makes me wonder if they got some warlock pulling the strings, either that or they're pretty sadistic overall, but in a subtle enough way for most to miss it. Or maybe they just don't realize, it's not very realistic