Deleted

Fellow Ferals, did i discover smth? N811 Rake

Hi guys, i mained an enhancer in legion and am just switching to feral.
    If you use rake while stealthed it does more dmg. i just realized that i can use shadowmelt while in combat to procc the increased Rake dmg.
    Is this known and used?
    or is the dmg increase overall minor?

Any other tips a new feral might miss?

Thx for reading and your help!

Well, technically, you're stealthed while being in Shadowmeld. Plus it's only once every two minutes, not really a huge dps increase if even that because you'll need to stand still in order to do it.

Deleted
    the difference between the empowered and normal rake is not small imo, well you are right though that a 2min CD is a small DMG buff overall at most.
    but if there are some high priority targets or some ferals who close to optimized their rotation and playing kinda blind this might give them some extra DPS

It's knowm was mentioned in one of the guides I read in legion launch, saying it means NE can do SLIGHTLY more dps than any other race.

Yes, I do this to boost my rogue's ruptures often.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasandriel View Post
    Well, technically, you're stealthed while being in Shadowmeld. Plus it's only once every two minutes, not really a huge dps increase if even that because you'll need to stand still in order to do it.
    It is definitely a DPS increase and does make a difference(as one of the only racials in the game, because it's not balanced as a DPS racial).

OT: Yes, this is pretty common knowledge and mentioned in the guides too.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU