To be fair their support is the best by far that I've ever encountered in the gaming industry. They might be slightly backed up atm but it should be an easy fix if you mail them.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    What to do. I seem to get bored playing my characters around the time i get them to merciless. Not at the start, though. Somewhere merciless act2 or act3. :I

Today I started my fourth character....

EDIT: Also... I notice there is some gift for everyone who has a poe account. I only have played on steam so I apparently needed to make an account on the official site and then link it.

When I try to link it, it says I already have linked account and doing so will delete my old account. I have never done this before and I don't really understand what is even going to happen. The steam account gets wiped? The just created account gets wiped? What?

Not gaining much by doing the link so unless I get 100% sure my steam account doesn't get wiped, I'm not going to do it. haven't bought anything and probably never will so I suppose it doesnt matter. Anyone know?
    Your steam account wont be wiped. You account with GGG with whatever characters you had will be wiped, and the Steam version copied over and linked.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Your steam account wont be wiped. You account with GGG with whatever characters you had will be wiped, and the Steam version copied over and linked.
    Is this 100% sure?

EDIT: Should have probably done first, but didn't look at poe forums until now. I see there many threads where people are saying they lost their characters after linking. Therefore I assume same would happen to me, if I did so I won't.
    Last edited by Morae; 2016-12-26 at 08:35 PM.

Don't forget to go pick up your free gift on their main website! free Stormcaller Mystery Box!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this 100% sure?

EDIT: Should have probably done first, but didn't look at poe forums until now. I see there many threads where people are saying they lost their characters after linking. Therefore I assume same would happen to me, if I did so I won't.
    Can't you just use "Have a Steam account? Sign in below - Sign in through Steam"?

https://www.pathofexile.com/login
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-12-26 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Can't you just use "Have a Steam account? Sign in below - Sign in through Steam"?

https://www.pathofexile.com/login
    ........ sigh.

I should grow eyes. When I clicked that login page the first time earlier today all I looked was at that "usual" login stuff. I didn't look at the steam button.

Afterwards I googled how to log in with steam and only stuff I was offered was to link steam account...... I feel kind of annoyed right now... such epic fail.

I suppose I do now have a random empty poe account ready that I thought I'd need to link steam to... but no. Not neccessary. Had I just looked a bit more carefully.
    Last edited by Morae; 2016-12-26 at 10:29 PM.

Deleted
    Haha fun game again

So that's how the fight looks with normal DPS... =/

For me they all die in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    So that's how the fight looks with normal DPS... =/

For me they all die in seconds.
    If only my mom and dad had your genes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    If only my mom and dad had your genes.
    More like my build is meta as fuck and OP, sadly GGG pushes us towards those builds if we want to push challenges or do the true end game bosses.

I have found out that a trapper is fun to play. I use ice traps and vortex+trap support. Enemies just explode and I totally love the ice trap animation. I haven't ever made a trap user before. Thought they were clunky, but this appears to not be the case. I just throw traps in then watch *CHOOM*CHOOM*CHOOM* as they explode and clear room instantly. Then I move to another room and repeat.

Only problem atm, is mana, but I think that can be handled one way or another.

Now that I came to think of it I think I'll ask one question I have been wondering.

Which masters do you use in your hideout?

As far as I know, you can only pick two. I have usually picked Vorici and Haku (? if i recall the names). These two seem to be generally most useful. Vorici allows you to modify sockets easier and Haku can buff armors.

The others don't seem that useful to me.

I do admit I'm missing the map master. This may be because I rarely bother playing that far. I have no idea how to get it.

So... what masters do you use?

Now that I came to think of it I think I'll ask one question I have been wondering.
    Which masters do you use in your hideout?
    You can have more than two masters. You can have like 6 of them at once as you increase rep.

I use all masters, expect Leo. I never do Leo missions.

Just how high I need them? I have never been able to have more than 2. Since i have done many characters and not grinded maps or merciless more than a little, I have done only low rep missions for them. My highest masters are lvl5, I think. Soon 6.

This is news to me.

Because fuck PVP and Leo. :P
    to be honest, masters are the worst part of the game. They are a chore to level up and i hate dailies in PoE, minus Zana because a free map is nice. At least i got Haku to 7 so now i have every master in my hideout but jeez, what a pain. :S
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just how high I need them? I have never been able to have more than 2. Since i have done many characters and not grinded maps or merciless more than a little, I have done only low rep missions for them. My highest masters are lvl5, I think. Soon 6.

This is news to me.
    If you got a level 5 master you should be able invite 4 now. You just need to use the hideout of the one that is level 5. (if you are already using that one, speak to him and upgrade your hideout)

also you can use "/claim_crafting_benches" to get the crafting bench of those level 2 or above.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hideout#Master_level

The benefits from the masters is a very nice addition to the game and helps alot with crafting of gear, its just kinda meh having to level them, specially when you play the new challange leagues like every 3 months and have to re-level them every time, gets very repetetive and boring fast. Even if they recently made the mission a little faster and smoother.

I'm mindblown. All the stuff I can do now...

Damn... Is this all explained somewhere? If not, I wish it was. Probably only reason I had not found out about this yet was because to ugprade hideout, it has to be the hideout of a master that is high enough level. :I

Thanks for informing about this.

So, I updated the game and played a little again, mostly because I did get a free Mystery Box. I have a question to what I got. Is it normal that weapon effects can stack? Aside from no weapon to use it on, I hesitate to test it out since it looks like a consumeable.

Quite a few changes in the zones since I last played aside from the additions of older leagues. Some quite nice, others not so much. I remember Brutus and Merveil had some pillars or walls in their rooms before. And the zone with the tar zombies (or whatever) is gone.

Am I the only one who thinks Eramir and Greust are full of shit in act 2? They talk shit about Silk and Yeena when those two seem to be the more reasonable ones in the camp. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vocah View Post
    So, I updated the game and played a little again, mostly because I did get a free Mystery Box. I have a question to what I got. Is it normal that weapon effects can stack? Aside from no weapon to use it on, I hesitate to test it out since it looks like a consumeable.

Quite a few changes in the zones since I last played aside from the additions of older leagues. Some quite nice, others not so much. I remember Brutus and Merveil had some pillars or walls in their rooms before. And the zone with the tar zombies (or whatever) is gone.

Am I the only one who thinks Eramir and Greust are full of shit in act 2? They talk shit about Silk and Yeena when those two seem to be the more reasonable ones in the camp. ^^
    I AM GREUST. That's all I know