Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    a cheap holiday excuse for the lack of communication and fixing their worst class design ever?

i hope they work with the massive good hunter feedback for the next xpac and rework the complete broken class to his former state..
    So with Warlords, are we slowly learning the grass isn't so green? I mean, honestly, the spec's were in better shape in Warlords, that is saying something. So many busted and broken ass specs with some few shining exceptions. It is an absolute disaster, and people are leaving live in droves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrakai View Post
    or you could just do the mythic instead of waiting for them to fix something they dont really need to fix. one of those things will happen before the other.
    no, i shouldn't have to, because it shouldn't be a thing. it was a stupid, idiotic idea and deserves mockery.

whatever idiot thought it up needs to get shitcanned.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the red hat is stuck behind a mythic dungeon? did they fucking forget that they haven't added the heroic modes of those yet?

way to go.
    Is it only there or is it added there along with all the previous bosses that dropped it?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by envenger View Post
    So is dark souls but people seem to do no death run plenty of times.
    What a stupid comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    how about don't make mythic only dungeons because it's a stupid idea?

and don't hide shit behind them until you unfuck your fuck up?
    How about finding a group and doing the content?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post

How about finding a group and doing the content?
    How about understanding , that not everyone enjoys the same content, we all play differently, and placing a holiday limited time frame item, behind one small area of the games content, is kinda silly.

Not a huge problem for me personally, (I haven't touched a mythic dungeon at all, don't care about them so meh) however I do understand that different people, like different things, and play differently from myself.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    How about understanding , that not everyone enjoys the same content, we all play differently, and placing a holiday limited time frame item, behind one small area of the games content, is kinda silly.
    Then you don't need it, do you? You already chose not to do it, so what's silly is complaining that you can't get it when you chose not to get it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How is it different from not getting things for not doing PvP or PvE that have limited timeframes? The game is right there, the Item is freely available to you. All you need to do is the content it is within.

Don't want to do the content, don't receive the reward for it. Basic principle.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Then you don't need it, do you? You already chose not to do it, so what's silly is complaining that you can't get it when you chose not to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    How is it different from not getting things for not doing PvP or PvE that have limited timeframes? The game is right there, the Item is freely available to you. All you need to do is the content it is within.

Don't want to do the content, don't receive the reward for it. Basic principle.
    Complaining and just understanding something from another's view point aren't the same thing.

However if this item was only available from the end boss in mythic level only raids, I can imagine there would be people complaining about that too, and the same goes for if it was rewarded purely from winning say 5 arena games or similar.

My point being, that for a limited time holiday event, I personally do agree that I find it to be rather silly to put it behind a mythic only (non queuable content) dungeon boss, nothing stopping them from putting it on a normal or heroic mode dungeon boss, so that the majority are more likely to be able to get it.

After all it's just a fun holiday item on a limited time frame.

Myself personally, like I said, I don't need it, and even if I did, I don't do mythics or even dungeons in general so I just wouldn't bother anyway. However I do see it from others PoV.

There is no need to really get defensive about it at all, I mean putting it onto a normal or Heroic dungeon boss to give even more players a chance at it, is that going to affect you negatively?

Just my own thoughts on the matter

Mythic actually is Heroic of this expansion.

If Muffinus' responses are indicative of Blizzard fixing communication... well they can just shove this game so far up their asses it winks at them when they brush their teeth. As long as they have this "You think you do, but you don't" attitude... the game is doomed to die a slow and ugly death

Ok, I cannot be the only one to notice that they upped the item level on the minature Christmas Tree and wondered why. In an Expansion predicated on Artifact weapons, why would anyone use that weapon at all? Am I missing something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strathaczar View Post
    Ok, I cannot be the only one to notice that they upped the item level on the minature Christmas Tree and wondered why. In an Expansion predicated on Artifact weapons, why would anyone use that weapon at all? Am I missing something?
    One word for you: transmog.

Complaining and just understanding something from another's view point aren't the same thing.

However if this item was only available from the end boss in mythic level only raids, I can imagine there would be people complaining about that too, and the same goes for if it was rewarded purely from winning say 5 arena games or similar.

My point being, that for a limited time holiday event, I personally do agree that I find it to be rather silly to put it behind a mythic only (non queuable content) dungeon boss, nothing stopping them from putting it on a normal or heroic mode dungeon boss, so that the majority are more likely to be able to get it.

After all it's just a fun holiday item on a limited time frame.

Myself personally, like I said, I don't need it, and even if I did, I don't do mythics or even dungeons in general so I just wouldn't bother anyway. However I do see it from others PoV.

There is no need to really get defensive about it at all, I mean putting it onto a normal or Heroic dungeon boss to give even more players a chance at it, is that going to affect you negatively?

Just my own thoughts on the matter
    Yes it affects me that idiots like u still make this same arguement

at work u must demand for the same pay as your higher ups because its only fair right? who cares who worked for anything, everyone should just get everything for free

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle80 View Post
    Yes it affects me that idiots like u still make this same arguement

at work u must demand for the same pay as your higher ups because its only fair right? who cares who worked for anything, everyone should just get everything for free
    And I am the idiot? Did you read through what you wrote? /rolls eyes.

Equating work pay to an in game once a year fun holiday event... I'm done haha.

You gave me a laugh though, thanks for that and have a super Christmas

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm late to the shit show, but I just wanted to repeat the irony of Blizzard.

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/His...ation=USCA0517
    -Average lowest winter temperature is 40s, record low in 20s
    -Average Snow 0"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irvine,_California
    -Average income $90,585

Oh boy, sure calls for more vacation time and working less. They sure do start Christmas earlier and earlier each year. /s

"But what about the people who just work there?"

I'm sure they could afford to bring their family to CA instead of going away instead.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2016-12-19 at 06:36 AM.

is nobody else pissed off about this snow globe? wtf happened to the hour long gnome transformation machine? why the hell does anyone want to be a gnome in a globe that has the radius of a large mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    These sons-a-bitches! They take away ANY bubble from Holy Priest.. But they give them to damn mages??? Which, Fine! Frost Mage used to have a bubble anyway, but why the Hell take it away from Holy Priests.. I just don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account

Miss my Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    These sons-a-bitches! They take away ANY bubble from Holy Priest.. But they give them to damn mages??? Which, Fine! Frost Mage used to have a bubble anyway, but why the Hell take it away from Holy Priests.. I just don't get it.
    I have played holy priest since vanilla. I miss my shield, instinctively I still reach for it, but alas, it is not there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jueles View Post
    I have played holy priest since vanilla. I miss my shield, instinctively I still reach for it, but alas, it is not there.
    Same! And it's always a big disappointment too. Like, "Oh damn, that's right.. I got screwed over this go around."
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.