10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    That's weird, neither "X", nor "10" worked...
    I did just buy it on Steam, should probably start playing it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Pfft, it was obviously 6, or upside down 6.
    I think 6 is the last game I need to complete the PC collection. Not counting 11, but MMO, meh. Also Type-0, but not main game so doesn't count.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I already have Torchlight 2, and I want to give it away. Not sure how I would go about it here. Any suggestions? Was thinking about doing it here with a 500 post requirement but I also want to give it to someone who doesn't have it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    God damn, you know nothing! =P
    Use steamgifts.com ? =P
    He's got four posts in this thread, don't shoo him away, Myobi!

To answer your question directly, Jon Stark, we use our own Steamgifts group to give games away. Usually, anyway. With this, you can set an account level that the participant must be to enter the giveaway (so that leechers don't get it, for example), among other things. If that's too complicated or whatever, you can do your own thing, however you'd like, within MMO-C.

If you do choose to use Steamgifts, you'll have to be invited to the group, so I'd need your Steam ID before you can proceed.

A giveaway for the holidays. If I blacklisted you and you want in let me know, I'll take a look.

Deleted
    Finally treated myself to DOOM now that Denuvo has been removed, got it for around £11 on GMG
    Sheesh! though, roughly 70gig DL!? o0

Deleted
    Did they say why it was removed btw?
    Only a bit of twoddle:

" The simple reason why Denuvo Anti Tamper (*cough* DRM *cough*) was removed from Doom was because it had accomplished its purpose by keeping the game safe from piracy during the initial sales window. The protection on Doom held up for nearly four months, which is an impressive accomplishment for such a high-profile game."

It clearly only works for a short time in slowing the piracy, but it's weird that they'd just remove it once it has been hacked, but glad that it's gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Finally treated myself to DOOM now that Denuvo has been removed, got it for around £11 on GMG
    Sheesh! though, roughly 70gig DL!? o0
    It's a massive download but it looks and plays great. Nothing like ripping the faces off demons after shooting them in the head with a pulse rifle.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    It's a massive download but it looks and plays great. Nothing like ripping the faces off demons after shooting them in the head with a pulse rifle.
    Had a quick blast on the demo of the game, it does seem like a good fps in the old style, especially the glory kills thing, even if it means never running out of ammo hehe.

I'm guessing the size is perhaps because the DLCs are included in the DL, just not unlocked *shrugs*
    Magicka did that, but at least they weren't several gig

Deleted
    Makes sense o.o Denuvo also has the reputation of messing with the games performance >.<
    I wish more would follow from its example...
    You should see the denuvo defenders on places like GOG forums, adamant that it doesn't or barely makes any difference.
    Any difference, is a bad thing, regardless of how much.

I'm of the mind set, that I won't buy a game with it installed. Just like DOOM & INSIDE (hmm, all caps locked games ;p) I buy them once it's removed, the devs are losing a lot of possible money from me buying it much later & in the sales

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    There's another version.

Denuvo has a "guarantee" that it will protect the game for x months, if the game is cracked before, customer can get reimbursed (not sure if fully or not). Maybe they just used that to get a refund and remove it

I'm still waiting to get Doom anyway. I'm not getting games without full DLCs anymore (with very few exceptions), waiting for a good deal with everything... which is why I just finished downloading Witcher 3... time to warm up that projector :3
    That wasn't confirmed though was it?
    I'd seen it posted on Reddit plenty of times, but never saw any legit (or any) links to anything stating that from them.

As for the DLC, it seems to all be PvP. Hopefully they'll add more of PvP & PvE.

As for the game, just got started & something pissed me off immediately.
    This wasn't mentioned on the site & you have to agree before it'll let you do sod all. I was in offline, so all it did was open a steam window & show a blank page.
    *cringe*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Nope, wasn't confirmed, that's why I said "there's another version", guess we'll never know why it was really removed (except that protection had been broken), none of the involved parties would have any reason to confirm if that was the case.
    I guess once the game's been cracked & is out there, removing it makes sense so that those that refuse to have it installed will then purchase the game.
    I was thinking (ouch) that perhaps it's to stop any more attempts at cracking denuvo completely, but they must've already done that or the games wouldn't be getting cracked in first place hehe.

If anyone is interested in dating sim bejeweled i'd take a fifth entry for the exp:

Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bundle Stars has a special Batman bundle that looks like it is today only: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...omplete-bundle

Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, and Arkham Origins as well as all the DLC for $8.99. Be sure to use the "wintersale10" code to get the extra 10% off. Some more games I have already beaten (on PS3), but figured I might as well buy again to have then on PC since the price is so good.

Speaking of the Arkham Series.... i'm still torn if i should give WB money for their shoddy work with Arkham Knight or not, i just hate how that game was released but i also hate not playing the last chapter.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Speaking of the Arkham Series.... i'm still torn if i should give WB money for their shoddy work with Arkham Knight or not, i just hate how that game was released but i also hate not playing the last chapter.
    I vote no.

Deleted
    I'd say go for steamgifts or somewhere & get it free.
    They're not really good pc ports (or even close) as it is & they didn't even fix the big bugs/problems did they?

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    30,000 copies of Monsti being given away in 3 days
    https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/UiQxa/monsti
    You mean Flappy Badlands?
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    You mean Flappy Badlands?
    Lol, I didn't even look at the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    New Humble Bundle is up for those that like to make content:

https://www.humblebundle.com/game-de...oftware-bundle