Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Greymane/Kanye 2020: Kanye Westmane for MMO Champion Party!

Well, we got 4 years before the next election where one year before the date we will begin to mentally rip each other apart for people who don't really care and will likely never hear or meet us. I had a prior thread a few weeks ago, but I am unsure if it would be a necro to bring it back. Thus I will bring you all a new thread.

I announced my Candidacy now for the MMO-Champion party. I am now accepting Kanye West as my Vice President.

My platform has expanded.

But I need more ideas. We must be represented in the future! FOR THE MMO-CHAMPIONS! Please suggest policy ideas that you would like to see implemented in the future. If your idea is fantastic, I will add it to my platform.

Images of the Genn Campaign:
    Courtesy of @<a href="http://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=627246" target="_blank">Venant</a> and Venant Super PAC for Genn Greymane.
    "Its HIIIGGGHHHHHHHH time we built a wall" - Genn Addressing Texan voters

"It will be yuuuugggeeeely offensive to everyone except for you. I would never offend you, I have many of the alt right, they love me" - Genn Addressing the Alt Right voters

"I will undo everything the Frieza administration did.. and more!" - Genn addressing Prince Vegeta, Prince of no one

LATEST SPEECH:
    "Well we can't neglect Labor and we need to address the issues of the United States being a service-based economy. So we need to make sure that people in those sectors are being paid a decent wage. So definitely Pro-Labor and Pro-Unionization so the workers have a voice as well as their employer." -Genn Greymane stealing from something N, It is unclear if he will change this position if it becomes unpopular.

UPDATE:
    Seems this position is still popular and Genn Greymane will continue to advocate for this.

News update:
    In this most recent interview, Genn has promised booty distribution and that Vegeta will have no place in his administration.

While questioned at a town hall, Genn was asked about the environment, Rosie O'donnel's weight, and bringing back blacksmith and engineering jobs, he said this
    "The illegal undead necrophiliacs destroyed it with their contamination.

As for the environment. i love it, the environment is great, I have many friends who are the environment and they love me. Nuclear? Damn right I love nuclear! Nuclear loves me."

As for blacksmiths and engineering jobs, Blacksmiths are racist. Why no greensmiths? Goblins are people too. As for Engineering? We need to invest in engineering, the engineering loves me, I have many friends who are the engineering.

Genn has been asked about Healthcare and student loans. He had this to say
    "Who needs Healthcare? The worgen curse makes you stronger! As for college loan debt. Top kek trolling by your parents. Blame them for pressuring you into school"

Genn has recently been banned and has this to say,
    "Hello everyone. I was banned, but I have returned. The US government under Trump will not silence us.

Endorsements
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I would vote for you. Because why not.

#Greymane2020
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    We'll be fucked anyway so it may as well be from his red dog cock.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    You have my full approval, warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    This is why I love you. You have my vote sir. I can't describe how bad things are looking so far for 2020, plz win m8!
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yaaaay, you've finally started making MMO Champ great again! You have my vote, Genn. <3 Away with those boring blue/red colors... It is green time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    It's magic! The end is nigh! Save your loved ones!
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Hot damn, I can really get behind that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Based GennKanyemane for president. I officially endorse this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I endorse you, and i endorse all of your descendants meme lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Jesus fucking christ you need a shag
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I love you GG, thank you <3333

Videos from @Venant sponsored by the Venant Super PAC for Kanye Westmane 2020!

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-12-27 at 04:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Is this site really memetastic enough for such an obviously ultra dank pairing?
    You gotta believe in yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    This website in a nutshell:

Meanwhile, you're:
    <Insert ultra dank nasty meme I don't even know exists because I'm old and have only third hand memes left>

Edit: I've been tricked into posting in Fun Stuff. My life is over.
    If I dont scream, If I dont say something, then no ones gonna say anything.

My apologies.

But yeah, this isn't really a thread for GenOT, so it was either Fun Stuff or close. Decided Fun Stuff at least allows some discussion.

Can always just stick a link to this thread in your signature then Genn.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are posts out there in desperate need of infractions and yet you're just taking a big dump on the Christmas spirit. Shame on you.
    I must concur. This is a serious thread, as while I am clearly kidding around to keep things light in dark times, I ask for actual discussion.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Based GennKanyemane for president. I officially endorse this.

There are posts out there in desperate need of infractions and yet you're just taking a big dump on the Christmas spirit. Shame on you.
    Just imagine me pretending to be Mei going around spamming "Sorry, sorry sorry I'm sorry".

Also Genn pls you can make that a hotlink in your sig, not just a copy and paste link.

That being said, yes, have my vote.

Well, your account at least. It's contaminated now. You need to start over.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-12-21 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I must concur. This is a serious thread, as while I am clearly kidding around to keep things light in dark times, I ask for actual discussion.

This was meant for the other thread that I somehow got linked to >.<
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

This was meant for the other thread that I somehow got linked to >.<
    its so purty

I endorse you, and i endorse all of your descendants meme lord
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I'm gonna let you finish but... what does Ted Cruz have to do with any of this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    I'm gonna let you finish but... what does Ted Cruz have to do with any of this?
    He thinks he can meme as the Zodiac killer, little does he know the force he is dealing with!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He thinks he can meme as the Zodiac killer, little does he know the force he is dealing with!
    If he goes back to his Zodiac killing ways, we know who to put on the case...

Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Merry Christmas from the MMo-Champion party

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone, we face a greater danger than we ever have before. No, it is not the Russians, the Iranians, the Chinese, or the Koreans

It is

THE NORMIES! THOSE WHO USE OUR MEMES IN ORDER TO FURTHER AGENDAS OF THEIR OWN WITHOUT THE WILL OF KEK!

Many years ago we battled against the Normans.... NOW WE BATTLE THE NORMIES!

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Best endorsement yet

also

Shag hags ftw

The amount of effort put into this scares the bejeezus outta me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    The amount of effort put into this scares the bejeezus outta me.
    Gotta thank @Venant

He made the picture and videos.