Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    @Trassk

Your thought on David Bowie?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No, you responded to other people's reaction to someone dying. Duurrrrr....
    No I didn't. Go back and read my post, actualy read it this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it that when some icon dies, some people just HAVE to get all edgy, and go "Hurr, i don't care!!! Haha!" or "Oh good, his/her music was shit!"

It's not even "trolling" it's just being a disrespectful cunt. Grow up you man children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Why is it that when some icon dies, some people just HAVE to get all edgy, and go "Hurr, i don't care!!! Haha!" or "Oh good, his/her music was shit!"

It's not even "trolling" it's just being a disrespectful cunt. Grow up you man children.
    You fucking manlet. I would swallow your insult if you'd come in defense of proper music...but fucking WHAM!!! fucking GEORGE MICHAEL!!!...you need to be thrown into the oven.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read it perfectly fine. You were commenting on other people's reactions. Try to remember what you posted going forward.
    Please quote me, where did I commented on reactions.
    On a grand scale, no one gives a shit about that idiot. Because "some people" care is insignificant.
    There's nothing about reactions, I commented on the volume of people mourning his death, and as I said is insignificant. Just because there few vocal celebrities doesn't make it nation wide mourning, let alone world wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    You fucking manlet. I would swallow your insult if you'd come in defense of proper music...but fucking WHAM!!! fucking GEORGE MICHAEL!!!...you need to be thrown into the oven.
    Go back to your bridge underside. Shoo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its a shame that he died so young. He was a very talented singer and he'll be missed. This has been a pretty bad year and I'll just be happy when its over.

Deleted
    Go back to your bridge underside. Shoo.
    Shoo.Shoo. That's all you can say?

10+ Year Old Account
    You commented on the differing reactions people have to the news and are validating one versus the other with no empirical evidence. C'mon now. If you don't see that you need to stop posting and go take some communication classes, because your words don't mean what you think they mean.
    You seem to be lost at what you are actualy triggered by. Go take a nap.

Deleted
    You do realize that your opinion on his music isn't the only valid opinion... right?
    I respectfully disagree with that. I am an alpha and a omega when it comes to music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prety much. He was very significant in many people's lives. Just because he didn't matter to you doesn't mean that's the universal reaction. Let people who are affected have their threads and go back to not caring about the deceased. I wasn't a huge fan of his music, but Keanu really made me remember some good times when various songs were played. And Keagan Michael-Key convincing the Blips that he was some kinda G was hilarious.
    It's also fascinating that they would take time out of their very busy day to insult others and declare how much they don't care. I suppose when you live the a sad life, it's the little things that warms your cold dead heart *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Roflmao. I'm not triggered, I think you're confused at this point. You didn't express your view on his death and only commented on two possible reactions. You seem confused as to what words mean.
    Blah blah blah...at this point that's all that comes from your posts. Carry on with your rage while I enjoy my coffe and christmass pudding. Nothing to mourn here.

Deleted

best nocturnes - always Chopin! You plebs need to "touch" higher culture at least once in your pathetic life

10+ Year Old Account
    I never met the guy. I actually never heard of him before today. This doesn't mean this year's ain't a sad one for the industry, but it's not going to slow down. Expect more for the coming years, because a lot of artists are getting older - before you say Thanks Mr. Obvious, I mean the rate of older artists is growing exponentially.

So my condolences to those who followed him and loved his work, his family and his friends.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

best nocturnes - always Chopin! You plebs need to "touch" higher culture at least once in your pathetic life
    The only place /mu/ shitposting is funny is on /mu/
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

[video=youtube;Hxz6QZlsAIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxz6QZlsAIo[video]

/wanking motion
    take it to the music rating thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    I never met the guy. I actually never heard of him before today. This doesn't mean this year's ain't a sad one for the industry, but it's not going to slow down. Expect more for the coming years, because a lot of artists are getting older - before you say Thanks Mr. Obvious, I mean the rate of older artists is growing exponentially.

So my condolences to those who followed him and loved his work, his family and his friends.
    *sigh* at this point I'm expecting Ian McKellen to keel over any day now :/

10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh* at this point I'm expecting Ian McKellen to keel over any day now :/
    That man's a legend. He's particularly important to me - he's the first LGBT actor I've ever heard of. For me, that meant a lot. To know that he has less to do than he did is disheartening, but that's how life function. Hopefully he's not ready to kick the bucket anytime soon.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Died too young. Really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvice View Post
    actually it is homosexual and it is not homophobic just facts. I know it is unpopular statement but truth is not always popular.
    You're a fucking ignorant of biblical proportions.