Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Bad, controlling, biblical laws not of this earth created by Christians.

I was more thinking of... a FINE... or Community Service... not the kind of horrible shit your lawmakers come up with.

"Hey guys, let's come up with a new law where if a women get's an abortion she has to have a fake funeral for it and she has to look the dead baby in the face while her family is forced to scold her on how horrible of a person she is. Yesssss, yessssssss"

"Or we could just fine her a few hundred dollars to discourage that kind of behavior..."

"Tom, your ideas are no fun"
    That would require her telling you she is pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    That would require her telling you she is pregnant.
    It would also require me telling you that I copied a VHS.

Do you see where i'm going with this?

It would also require me telling you that I copied a VHS.

Do you see where i'm going with this?
    Nope. But I still am not going to tell you if I am pregnant.

Nope. But I still am not going to tell you if I am pregnant.
    Unfortunately, it takes 2, and I would not have any moral objections to imposing this law on men as well.

Maybe it will encourage them to think more with their brains and not their dicks.

Unfortunately, it takes 2, and I would not have any moral objections to imposing this law on men as well.

Maybe it will encourage them to think more with their brains and not their dicks.
    My husband is not going to know if I am pregnant either.

My husband is not going to know if I am pregnant either.
    You know. I believe that.

It seems like most people who fuck forget that they ever did, or how human biology works. So yeah. Good point.

I always love when someone goes, "How did I get pregnant! OH EM GEE"

Well... you had sex. That'd do er.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, I love it even more when the couples are trying to figure out like

"shit when did this happen? I can't remember the last time I took my throbbing man meat and rammed into your hoohaw in a drunken stupor, dammit..."

Why would we fine women for getting abortions?

You know. I believe that.

It seems like most people who fuck forget that they ever did, or how human biology works. So yeah. Good point.

I always love when someone goes, "How did I get pregnant! OH EM GEE"

Well... you had sex. That'd do er.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, I love it even more when the couples are trying to figure out like

"shit when did this happen? I can't remember the last time I took my throbbing man meat and rammed into your hoohaw in a drunken stupor, dammit..."
    You seem to be under the impression that you can figure out if a woman is pregnant by simply looking at her. Good luck with that.

You seem to be under the impression that you can just "tell" a woman is pregnant by looking at her. Good luck with that.
    No i'm suggesting that men have a hard time remembering who the fucked because they're idiots most of the time.

No i'm suggesting that men have a hard time remembering who the fucked because they're idiots most of the time.
    And that is going to help you figure out if a woman is pregnant or not so you can fine her when she aborts it?

Ok, I will play along. Please, tell me, do you know if am I pregnant right now?
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2016-12-27 at 12:08 PM.

And that is going to help you figure out if a woman is pregnant or not so you can fine her when she aborts it?

Ok, I will play along. Please, tell me, am I pregnant right now?
    Okay good point. Thank you. I have been enlightened.

New Rule.

Abortion should be legal, but both parties, the Mother and the Father have to both consent for the procedure to take place. So if just the lady shows up, she'll be rejected. It would have to be a team effort.

New Rule.

Abortion should be legal, but both parties, the Mother and the Father have to both consent for the procedure to take place. So if just the lady shows up, she'll be rejected. It would have to be a team effort.
    OH, you think a woman has to go to a doctor in order to abort? No, she doesn't. Women have been aborting unwanted pregnancies for a very long time without the help of doctors.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2016-12-27 at 12:13 PM.

OH, you think a woman has to go to a doctor in order to abort? No, she doesn't.
    Well since it's legal now, she doesn't HAVE to go to the clinic and get it done. She is welcome to risk her health by performing it on herself.

However then we get into the territory of pressing charges.

If the man ever found out that the woman had aborted without him knowing, I think that would be grounds enough to press charges.

Well since it's legal now, she doesn't HAVE to go to the clinic and get it done. She is welcome to risk her health by performing it on herself.
    Yes, women have always had this choice, regardless of any laws, fines, or anything you use to try to control their choice with. (sans locking them up) Might as well get used to it, sorry. You can always elect to help her, of course, if you really care about her health.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2016-12-27 at 12:19 PM.

Yes, women have always had this choice, regardless of any laws, fines, or anything you try to control her choice with.
    Which is why the laws would focus not on the act of abortion but on the fact that she didn't tell the partner about the abortion, and she risked her health and safety by performing such things on herself.

Which is why the laws would focus not on the act of abortion but on the fact that she didn't tell the partner about the abortion, and she risked her health and safety by performing such things on herself.
    Doctors are not the only people who know how to safely abort unwanted pregnancies.

New Rule.

Which again reduces the woman to a second grade citizen, as she loses control of her body if the man wants to keep her pregnant for any reason, malicious or not...

When a man can become pregnant, then we can talk. Until then woman decides what happens to her body.

She doesn't need to go through crap to get an abortion when we have safe methods to do it with licensed professionals doing it.

Doctors are not the only people who know how to safely abort unwanted pregnancies.
    Ah see now we're scratching the bottom of the barrel, let's continue.

Of course there are people out there who could perform the abortion just as well but these people would not be professional doctors, or if they were, they'd be breaking the law and risk their practice...

Especially since clinics were already open and available in the first place.

In addition, those who WEREN'T doctors would also suffer much harsher penalties if they were ever caught for essentially being unlicensed armature. The law would treat that person the same way as if he attempted a liver transplant on someone in his basement.

If the man ever found out.
    He was never pregnant, it doesn't concern him. And unless the woman tells him, he will never know.

- - - Updated - - -

there are people out there who could perform the abortion
    Yes, the pregnant woman herself.

He was never pregnant, it doesn't concern him. And unless the woman tells him, he will never know.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the pregnant woman herself.

It's his child she's aborting.

And if the man wants to hold the woman "hostage" then that's fine. There will be a system in place forcing the man to dish out a hefty check every month, much more then average child support. I would even say that if the man is refusing the consent out of blatant spite, then the case should be taken to court.