Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Forums are a vocal minority so take everything they say with a bucket of salt. The majority of the complaints stem from getting bad legendaries. People who got good ones don't complain or maybe they truly stick to their principles and still don't like the system, which is fair. But I think the majority of the whiners are just mad because they didn't get the BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    In your opinion. If you checked these same forums during WoD, all you would find are threads about how bad WoD was.

In 8.0, we will have threads about how much the current expansion sucks, and how everything was better in the good old days of Legion.
    Well, Blizzard reall does a good job at messing stuff up every expantion. I did not say WoD was good though, just way better than Legion. The thing is, it's just the loot system that more or less ruined the expantion... Oh and the repetative grind and mediocre raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What numbers?
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/weeklyfactionactivity.php

This one gives a hint.

Every time i see the "its trolls, fingers in ears, heads down, everything is fine" comments i wonder how many of these folks look at the active players census' anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Cause despite the expansion being quite alright in some aspects like the questing and lore it fucked up in some others.

Example what would make Legion instantly the best:

Account wide Artifact Power cause without it Alts are useless.

Legendary system rework (Already too late now so it cant really be changed without people rioting.)
    Great example here of the kind of people complaining. Hate to break it to you guys, but if you can't log on every few days to do your artifact research then you don't play your alt enough to complain about title being behind.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Got your BiS Legendaries? I Love Legion!!

Got Sephuz, Prydaz and no BiS Legendary? Legion is a piece of shit!!

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Every time i see the "its trolls, fingers in ears, heads down, everything is fine" comments i wonder how many of these folks look at the active players census' anymore.
    Where can I find those? First time hearing of some thing like that.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more or less the same people who were posting "Legion is gonna suck don't give Blizzard your money!" who are now posting "I tried Legion and it was bad. Glad I unsubbed."
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    So i started playing around week ago, and i really do not get why people hate this expansion so much ?
    It's the same people that moaned about MoP dailies, than WoD's garrison and now Legion's Class hall, legendaries and artifacts. The same people who will find something to moan about next expansion.

Yet they still continue playing....

Oh hey we're about halfway through the circle of an expansion now.

We've gone from "absolute adoration", to "people having issues with liking the expansion", to "over exaggeration concerning positives to negatives", and now to the retrospect that many hate Legion.

Next up is "this patch is amazing", "where's the content?", and the final philosophical question, "what's the point? I'm quitting".

Then things will rotate once again and start with "_______ will be the best expansion to date for WoW".

Aside this, I still enjoy Legion, so. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    It's more or less the same people who were posting "Legion is gonna suck don't give Blizzard your money!" who are now posting "I tried Legion and it was bad. Glad I unsubbed."
    The cycle never ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Using a resource that depends on players running a data gathering addon. 10/10 accuracy! Well done /clap

7+ Year Old Account
    legendaries are a akward system
    people have been spoiled by wod and how easy to level alts it was
    pvp has been a joke of "oh your a caster?LOL get fucked"
    and were 12 years into the game, and going back to a older grindy version of the game like vanilla and bc with so much content to do that is grindy like, has been too much for some people
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Isn't constantly digging up warcraftrealms also "finger in ears" - especially since in every thread about activity somebody tries to explain that you need to have the "addon" of that site installed and you need to actively upload the data? http://www.warcraftrealms.com/censusfaq.php
    It give you an indication, if nothing else.
    The only ones that really knows are Blizzard and you can be pretty sure that they would be the first to tell us if the numbers look really amazing. They do not however.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Overall it's a good expansion, best in quite a while I'd say, but it's just too grindy with artifacts, and solo players don't progress well.
    I agree.

Due to me having a late start and being behind in AP and gear + friends no longer playing + being guildless, I'm not having as much fun this expansion as the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    So i started playing around week ago, and i really do not get why people hate this expansion so much ?
    its mostly just a loud minority crying that they didnt get the legendary they wanted yet
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Many hate Legion? Is this one of those troll threads?

If you disregard the usual trolls that most likely don't even play, this expansion has been quite well received. Not perfect, but quite good.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

I hate your grammar.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because on almost every level of play this expansion has issues.

The casuals outgear their end-game before it's even released which is hilarious. Probably the fastest the casual playerbase has ever quit an expansion, save maybe WoD.

The try-hards whine about legendaries though to be fair their complaints are invalid. A world first guild recently stated that they never benched people for not having BiS legendaries. Some people chose to reroll to characters with better legendaries, but their wording leaves no doubt that some of their roster opted to play without BiS legendaries and the guild was fine with that decision. So if a world first guild doesn't care, no other guild has any right to. So while that group of player's issues are imagined, they still are unhappy.

The super hardcore players have a very annoying as shit AP grind. While almost everyone else can play a lot more casually, at the cutting edge the AP grind is real.

PvP is completely fucked this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion this is the best expansion since WotLK. No joke, altohugh I wish I could play as much as I did when WotLK was around. God damn getting older
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I'm loving Legion, this has been one of the best xpacs to-date imo.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.