Best professions and profession gold guide?

I have tried almost all on my server and i conclude that herbalism and starlight grinding even on 62g each is still superior to everything , the other interesting choice is blacksmithing , hoofplates and stirrups sell well but it takes alot of time to sell them. What i have tried:

Alchemy - Its better to sell raw mats unless you got a rank 3 on something but even then its debatable

Jewelcrafting - same as alchemy

Tailoring - totally outdated and worthless - i guess its best value are still hexweave bags?

Enchanting - same as other craft proffs , no real profit from converting

Blacksmithing - hoofplates and stirrups are good and potentially can offer a lot of profit - solid profession

Inscription - i havent try that

Leatherworking - i havent try that too

Engineering - i havent try that and i wonder if its profitable to craft and sell sky golems

As for gathering profs , herbalism beats mining easily , skinning has potential but its not for everyone.

Does anyone know any site who focus on how to make gold with professions? im very interested to see other opinions on the topic.

People buy hoofplates and stirrups? What in the heck for?

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    People buy hoofplates and stirrups? What in the heck for?
    Gathering and mythic+ maybe?

Look like you still fail to find gold spot.

Few example:
    Engineering
    - auto repair hammer cost 200-250, sell 400-500.

Alchemy - stone cost 400g + 4blood, sell for 2400, average 500g/blood. Or Convert to 1.4 obl, which worth 1.4x1900gold =2600gold. Average 600g/blood.

If you run lots of mythic+ then disenchanted loot yield lots of gold plus blood too.

There are more secret tip like that in most profession

I would say leatherworking for drums